First encounter with the "Talk Jerk"

Confession~

It’s Yeo Hee’s first day in Seoul University and she was really jubilant that she was now studying in her dream university. Lessons started at 10am but she was already wide awake at 8am. She took her time to bath and prepare herself for school. Soon after, Yeo Hee went down for breakfast.

“GOOD MORNNNNING!” Yeo Hee shouted elatedly as she went down the stairs which led her to the dining area.

“Morning, Yeo Hee!” said her Mum coupled with a welcoming smile.

Yeo Hee went over to her parents and gave them a peck each on the cheek. She chatted with her parents while stuffing herself with her favourite strawberry pancakes. Being her clumsy self as usual, Yeo Hee accidentally spilled the milk that she was drinking on her clothes. Both of her parents sighed as they looked at their clumsy daughter. Yeo Hee quickly went up to the bathroom to clean up and change her clothes. *points below*

  

Yeo Hee reached school 20 minutes before her lecture started and decided that she should go around the school to explore. After a few minutes of walking she saw a library and entered it. Yeo Hee loved to immerse herself with novels. She went around the library and ended up borrowing about 5 books. When she looked over to her watch, it was 9:58am. Yeo Hee quickly ran over to the lecture theatre while hugging the books that she had borrowed since she did not have the time to keep them in her bag. When she was about to enter the lecture theatre, a masculine looking man with the height of a giant purposely pushed her and Yeo Hee fell to the ground.

She kept staring at that tall guy who pushed her down.

YEO HEE’S POV

Oh wait is he turning. Oh my GD. She thought that the man might want to apologize as he was turning his head. However, he turned and he smirked. Oh wait WHAT! DID HE JUST SMIRK AT ME? WHAT?! Pfff. she scoffed as she looked at that “tall jerk”. She did not expect more from him, just a simple “sorry” will do. Seriously, what’s up with that cocky attitude? She mumbled while gritting her teeth.

“Miss would you like to get up, the lecture is starting soon” said the lecturer.

She snapped back to reality and picked up all the books that were around the floor and quickly went to grab an empty seat. “You are so DEAD, so DEAD” she mumbled while staring at the back of the Jerk’s head with an electrifying rage flowing in her nerves. 

End of POV

Credit: tumblr for the picture!