Opposite attract

Confession~

 

Chansung’s POV

Thanks to the freaking history project that I have to bring this retard back to my house to do our project. I told her that I have some books at home which are paramount and pertinent  to us thus that is why she is following me home (not because I want to *coughs*).

It was an awkward trip back home. I stopped walking and she look over to me.

“Wae? Why are you stopping?” she said while pouting her lips a little.

Ahh. Why does she look so cute? Snap back to reality Hwang Chansung!

“Nothing.” I said.

End of POV

After an awkward 10 minutes’ walk, they finally reached Chansung’s home. Chansung’s parents weren’t at home. He lived there alone as he wanted to be independent.  Both of them then began doing their history project. Ironically, they managed to work together amicable and without any friction. Both of them expounded their ideas articulately and the project did not seem onerous as they expected it to be. Yeo Hee gave innovatively admirable ideas in order to make their presentation unique and sterling while Chansung’s vast knowledge managed to help them to have a very good content of  the project. After 3 hours of hard-core working, they are finally done with their presentation slides.

Chansung’s POV

“Assa!” I said.

Suddenly I heard a stomach growling and look over to Yeo Hee. She was putting her hands over her stomach and was looking away from me. Awww. She must be really hungry.

“Alright! Let’s gets some food!” I said while pulling out my phone out of my pocket and ordered pizza.

As soon as the pizza arrives, we began to devour the food like ravenous wolves. She was literally stuffing pizzas into her small mouth. I ate my pizza slowly as I looked at her.

“Were you that hungry?” I asked.

“YES! I was hungry ever since we leave the school!” she said while stuffing herself with another slice of pizza.

I chuckled at her actions.

“You should have told me that you were hungry! Pabo!” I said while wiping of excess bits of pizza over her lips.

Dokidoki. Okay, seriously. WHYTHEHELLISMYHEARTBEATINGSODARNFAST?

End of POV

Yeo Hee’s POV

I stopped eating as I felt his finger touching over my lips. I froze while seeing him smiling and wiping my lips clean with his nimble finger. My heart was palpitating real hard. My stomach feels as if it’s making popcorn in it. Butterflies, ants, moths and other kinds of insects were flying in my stomach. I looked at his face. His face was perfect. His eyes were beautiful. His nose bridge was high. His face looked so impeccable and felt soft. Without knowing I poked his cheeks.

“Ehh, sorry!” I said while pulling my finger off his cheeks. He giggled and I looked away from him as I felt my cheeks burning.

“Wahh, it is really soft.” I thought. In order to forget about the oh-so-awkward moment I decide to tell him some of my oh-so-funny riddles.

“Chansung! Do you want to hear a riddle?” I asked while smiling at him.

“Sure.” He said while chuckling.

Gahh, you tall jerk why are so cute and hot darn it. @!#@!#!

“Okay! Why did Bob throw the butter out the window?”

“Hmmmm. Because he is a retard?” he laughed while clutching his stomach.

“Bastard child.” I said softly while frowning.

“Okay, what is it then?” he said.

“Because, he wanted to see butter fly!” I said while laughing.

End of POV

Chansung’s POV

Okay, I swear she is so lame =.=’ But she was really cute though. I chuckled at her reaction when she told me the answer. An interesting girl indeed. First, she just poked my cheeks out of nowhere. Second, she came up with a lame riddle. She is really cute. I really wished to know more about her.

“Yay! I made you smile!” she said while giving me a really sweet smile.

Dokdok. My heart just jump out of my body.

“What do you mean?” I said while looking away from her.

“I know that you think I am funny but you are just denying about it.” She said while chuckling.

Unknowingly, I smiled at her response.

“Yes, you are funny.” I said.

“I knew it!” she chuckled.

End of POV

Both of them finish eating and continue to wrap up their project. After that both of them packed up their things. Yeo Hee then got up and told Chansung that she would be heading home now. The time then was 10pm.

“Okay.” said Chansung.

Yeo Hee got up and went over to the door and leave from Chansung’s apartment. Suddenly she heard footsteps coming towards her. She turned around and she saw Chansung running over to her.

“Wae?” she asked while looking over at Chansung.

“It is late and I think I should send you home. It is dangerous to let you go home alone, plus I don’t want to held any responsibility if you were on your way home.” said Chansung while smiling.

Yeo Hee slapped Chansung’s armed playfully and walked beside him slowly. The night breeze was really cold. Yeo Hee placed her hands into her pocket hoping to get some warm. Chansung looked over to Yeo Hee and knew that she was feeling cold. Voluntarily, he grabbed Yeo Hee’s cold hand and rubbed her hands with his thumbs to emit some warmth.  They stay that way till they reach the front of Yeo Hee’s house.

“Okay, we are here.” said Yeo Hee.

“Alright, see you tomorrow.” said Chansung while bringing Yeo Hee over for a hug.

Yeo Hee’s POV

Why is he acting like this? I thought he hates me? Why is he being so nice right now? Ahh, this is confusing! In one moment he can be all mean and another moment he is so sweet like honey. Why are you like this Hwang Chansung? As he hugs me, I hug him back while wrapping my arms over his waist. I can hear his heart beat quickened as I placed the side of my head on his chest. His chest is hard as rock (must be from working out). I nuzzled my nose over his chest.

“It must be from Body Shop.” I thought.

I loosened my grip of him and looked at him.

“Is it from Body Shop?” I asked.

Instead of answering, he hugs me tighter and chuckled. His body really warm me up.

“Yes it is.” He said and let go of me.

“Alright I will see you tomorrow, good night!” he said.

“Good night to you too!” I said and went in my house.

Dokdok. My heart is acting up again. WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS HWANG CHANSUNG?!

End of POV