Party over at Yeo Hee’s crib (Part 2)

Confession~

Surprisingly, the party turned out to be a match making session for Jae and Raina. It was amazing how the both of them are able to easily click with each other. It was as if they were meant to be. Jae and Raina ended up sitting at the corner talking and well, yes flirting with each other. Both were single and were need of a life partner. Sadly, Changmin was feeling kind of upset.

“Are you okay?” said Yeo Hee.

“Yes, I’m fine. I guess.” said Changmin as he took a sip of his drink.

“You know what Changmin? I’ll be honest with you. Honestly, you are a great guy. You make a perfect boyfriend for any girl. Do you know that?” said Yeo Hee.

“So … you mean you are going to …” Changmin was unable to finish his sentence as Yeo Hee interrupted him.

“However, I don’t think that we are both are meant to be. If you enter my life earlier than Chansung, I think that maybe we would have something going on. BUT! I’m with Chansung right now and I’m happy that way. You have to be happy for me too. I believe that you will be able to find someone one day that will love you for who you are. Trust me. Fyi, my friend over that have been stealing glances at you every now and then. Go talk to her!” said Yeo Hee as she pat him on the back.

“Yeo Hee, thank you so much. I know it’s hard to move on. If by any chance Chansung were to leave you, I will welcome you by all means.” said Changmin he gave a sincere smile.

“Yah! She will never come to you. She is mine!” said Chansung as he interrupted the conversation.

“Yah! Hwang Chansung! Can’t you stop sneaking around!” said Yeo Hee as she lightly smack Chansung’s arms.

“Haha! What Yeo Hee said is true. That girl seems to be interested in you! Go, be a man!” said Chansung as he pulled Yeo Hee away.

“Baby, let’s go and help me to fill up the foods!” said Chansung.

“Talk to you later Changmin!” said Yeo Hee.

Changmin then proceed to heed with the couple advice. He builds his courage and went towards the girl who has been looking at him ever since the party started.

“Hi there!” said Changmin as he sat beside her and starting to randomly chatting with her.

The party ended well. Everyone had fun. Jae and Raina exchange contacts with each other and they plan to go out one day to have lunch or dinner together. Changmin managed to forget about his crush for Yeo Hee after chatting with Nana (the girl who was stealing glances). Changmin find Nana interesting. He never thought that she would be easy to talk with and by physical look, she was his type. Changmin exchange contacts with Nana and plan to take things slow. Chansung and Yeo Hee on the other hand, were happy that they were able to be a cupid.

“I think we did a good job today!” said Chansung as he plopped himself on the couch feeling tired from cleaning up.

“Yes! I think we did great!” said Yeo Hee as she sat beside Chansung.

 “Baby~” Chansung whined.

“Waaaae?” said Yeo Hee as she switched on the television.

“I’m tired.” said Chansung.

“Then go to sleep.” Yeo Hee replied blankly.

“Pfft. Arasso. I’m going to sleep now. IN.YOUR.BED.” said Chansung.

“Yah! Go and sleep in your own house!” said Yeo Hee as she prevents Chansung from going in to her bedroom.

“Only if you give me a reward!” said Chansung.

“Whaaat is it again Hwang Chansung?” replied Yeo Hee annoyingly.

“K-I-S-S.” spelled Chansung.

“Arassssooooo.” said Yeo Hee as she tip toed and wrap her arms around Chansung’s neck.

They both stared at each other lovingly. Yeo Hee eyes wandered around as she noticed Chansung’s dark eyebrow, double eye-lids, sharp nose, well-defined jawline and finally his pinkish lips. She leaned forward and gave him a kiss.