Misconceptions in the dance room.

Confession~

Chapter 13 – Dance room

It was just like the other days as well. Yeo Hee would text Chansung early in the morning and that’s it. As soon as Yeo Hee was done with her class and her school’s assignments, she quickly went over to the dance studio to practise although on that day there wasnt any training session going on. Honestly, Yeo Hee wanted to do the duet as much as the other dancer. Therefore, she used any free time that she had to practice for her audition. As she was about to enter the dance studio, she heard music playing from the dance studio. She wondered who it would be since it’s rare to find people using the dance studio at 9pm. She went over to the door of the room and peeked through the small window on the door.

It was a man. He was dancing gracefully to the rhythm of the song. The choreography of the dance was tremendously stupendous. Yeo Hee’s jaws literally dropped to the ground at the sight of the tall muscular men doing a stunt. Yeo Hee snapped back to reality when she realised that the music had stop playing.  A man with a white tank top and sweatpants was looking at her. She then entered the room.

“Hi! How long have you been checking me out?” said Changmin.

“No! I did not! I was just …” said Yeo Hee as she was trying to come up with every possible reason to cover up.

“Haha! I was just kidding. Btw, why are you here?” as he offered Yeo Hee a bottle of water.

“Oh. Usually I come here every night to practice for my dance routine” said Yeo Hee as she sat down beside Changmin.

“Ahh, I see. Do you mind if we share the dance room?” said Changmin.

“No, I don’t.” said Yeo Hee.

Yeo Hee then went to change to proper attire while Changmin rehearse his dance again. When Yeo Hee was done changing, Changmin turned to look at her. He eyed her from top to bottom. Yeo Hee was dress with a simple grey sweatshirt and black leggings.

        

Yeo Hee awkwardly cleared when she saw Changmin gawking at her. Both of them then proceed to practice their dance. They took turn to use the whole dance studio. It was productive as after they performed they would ask opinion in which they could improve their skills and techniques. Here and there Changmin would help Yeo Hee with her dance since Changmin is actually an experience dancer. He has been dancing for almost 10 years already as compared to Yeo Hee who have been dancing for only 7 years. Therefore, Changmin was indeed her “senior” in dancing. They both then continue dancing till 12 midnight.

On the other hand, Chansung was pacing back and forth in his room worrying about Yeo Hee. He has been calling for but she did not answer it at all. Chansung then dialled Raina’s number. Although Raina is the president of the dance team, she is actually a very good friend of Yeo Hee.

“Raina, do you know where Yeo Hee is right now?”

“She is probably in the dance studio now rehearsing for the audition.” said Raina.

“Okay, thank you Raina!” said Chansung as he ended the call.

Chansung took his stuff and immediately drove back to school. Before that, he dropped by some convenience store.

Hmmm. I am pretty sure that she might be hungry right now. What should I get for her? Ahh, banana milk and chocolate bread!

Chansung then proceed to the dance studio. He hears music being played in the dance room and a smile crept over his face. He knew that Yeo Hee would be there dancing. The thought of him meeting her after such a long time excites him. He wanted to hug her, cuddle her and shower her with kisses. He misses her a lot.

Yeo Hee on the other hand was practicing on her part to do a cartwheel (or whatever you want to call it)

“Stop! That is not the correct way Yeo Hee!” said Changmin as he went up to her and gently placed his hands on her small waist and try to help her to do the cartwheel.

Chansung went to peek over in the small window on the door. His eyes bulged out with extreme anger and sadness with what he saw. His fists clenched tightly when he saw an unknown man holding the waist of his girlfriend. Several thoughts were going through his mind.

Is this the reason why she has been neglecting me? Is she cheating on me? What should I do right now? Should I just give up and let her go? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey lovely readers!~ Firstly, I would like to thank you guys for reading my not-so-brilliant-fanfic! You have no idea how happy I am although the number of subscribers and comments ain't big. However, I am really thankful that you guys are enjoying this fic. It seems to me that I am able to bring in happiness to you guys with my writings! :) Second, I would like to address on the matter whereby when am I going to update my fic. It is because, my end-of-year exam is coming up soon which is on the 26 of September. This exams is really important to me as it decides whether will I be promoted to Pre-University 2 or not. So I was thinking of maybe updating my fics once or twice every week? Is that okay with you guys? Or you guys want more? Once I am a week to my exam I will go on a hiatus. Fear not, cause when I am done with my exam I'll update it regularly! :D Promise! I love every single one of my readers! Even the silent readers! ;)