When things goes wrong~

Confession~

Chansung was really elated to give Yeo Hee a surprise visit. While driving, he was singing ebulliently with his head held high as he thought that he would be meeting his endearing girlfriend. He then went around the area to look for any sign of Yeo Hee.

“Ahh, there she is!” said Chansung as he pulled out his phone and dialled Yeo Hee’s number.

“Hello baby! Where are you?” he said.

“Ermm. I’m with Raina right now. I’m busy baby. Call you back again.” she replied.

However, Chansung smile turned into a frown when he saw “Raina”. He clenched his fist tightly. Yeo Hee just lied to him in his face. He obviously saw that Yeo Hee is not with Raina right now. She was with Shim Changmin, the guy that he asked her to stay away from. Without hesitation, Chansung went towards Yeo Hee and Changmin. However he stopped his pace when he saw something he wasn’t supposed to.

“Thank you Yeo Hee so much! I don’t know what I would do without your help.” said Changmin as he gave her his brightest smile.

“It’s nothing. I don’t mind anyway!” she replied and giving him a smile.

“You’re the best Yeo Hee-ah.” said Changmin as he pulled Yeo Hee’s arms and embraced her.

Yeo Hee froze at the sudden hug by Changmin. She did not know what to do. She was shocked. Changmin then released her. Yeo Hee looked at him with a confused expression.

“You are so cute Yeo Hee-ah.” he said as he leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheeks.

Just when he was done retreating from the kiss, Changmin felt a fist punching him in the face. He gasped by the sudden punch. He looked up to see an angry Chansung.

“What was that for?!” said Changmin as he wiped the blood off his lips.

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! YOU ING KISS MY GIRL YOU ER!” said Chansung as he land another punch on Changmin’s pretty face.

“If you do not want other guys kissing your pretty girl face, act like a real boyfriend.” scoffed Changmin.

Without further ado, the fight started. Changmin then punched Chansung on the face. They started to punch and kick each other. Yeo Hee was startled. She knew that she needs to do something about it. Thus, she tried to break the fight.

“Yah! Stop it you guys!” said Yeo Hee as she tried to pull Chansung’s strong arms away.

However, Chansung accidently pushed Yeo Hee away with great force. Yeo Hee ended up lying on the floor. She gets up again and tried to push them away again. Unfortunately, she felt a strong fist punching her in the face. Yeo Hee fell due to the great force hitting her in the face. Chansung and Changmin then stops fighting when then saw Yeo Hee lying down in the middle of them.

“Omg! Baby, are you okay?” said Chansung as he knelled down to look at Yeo Hee. She was unconscious.

“Changmin! Let’s bring her to the hospital! Right now!” said Chansung as he carried Yeo Hee bridal style towards Changmin’s car.

Few minutes later, they reached. Chansung was greatly worried about Yeo Hee and he was feeling guilty over his actions. If he knew it would be like this, he wouldn’t start a fight at all. While waiting for Yeo Hee, they both head to aid their bruises. Chansung then dialled Jaejoong’s number and told him about Yeo Hee. Changmin on the other hand was just staring at his feet, feeling guilty as well.

“Yah! You idiots! What were you guys doing?” yelled Jae as soon as he saw Chansung and Changmin.

Both of the idiots dare not look up. They knew they did wrong. They were not able to answer Jae at all.

“Changmin, you know that Yeo Hee is with Chansung. But why did you try to make a move with her?” said Jae.

“I can’t stand how Chansung is treating her.” said Changmin.

“Yah! How did you know if she like the way I treat her or not. What? Are your Yeo Hee or what?” said Chansung as he snarled at Changmin.

“Stop it morons! I suggest that you guys go and talk about it. I’ll call you guys up when Yeo Hee is awake. Go!” said Jae and he went inside Yeo Hee’s ward.

“Let’s go moron.” said Changmin as Chansung rolled his eyes.