Party over at Yeo Hee’s crib (Part 1)

Confession~

“I am really sorry Yeo Hee-ah.” repeat Chansung.

“I know. I am sorry too! I am so sorry that I lied. I know that you would get angry if I were to tell you that I am with Changmin. I am sorry for lying.” said Yeo Hee.

“Okay, it’s over now. I forgive you.” said Chansung as he gave Yeo Hee a kiss on her forehead.

After that, Changmin came over to Yeo Hee to personally apologize to her.

“Yeo Hee, I am really sorry about just now. I am really sorry.” said Changmin as he was unable to lift up his chins.

“It’s okay! I’m not angry anymore.” said Yeo Hee as she cupped his cheeks to look at her.

“Y-yah. If you were to do this, then I may not be able to control myself anymore.” said Changmin as he tried really hard to look away from Yeo Hee. Chansung then quickly came over and pushed Changmin aside.

“That was close.” said Changmin.

“Haha! You guys are so cute!” said Yeo Hee.

“Yah! Baby, you can only do that to me. Don’t you ever dare to do that ever again.” said Chansung as he furrowed his eyebrow.

“You jealous freak.” said the others in unison.

They then began to talk and laugh and occasionally mocked at Chansung. Suddenly, their laughters were interrupted.

“Guys, I am not dead you know.” said Jae as he pouted cutely.

They then drag Jae along and started to chat happily. Yeo Hee was happy to see that the 3 man who make her life beautiful was getting along. This was all that she had wished for.

“Hey! Let’s make a mini party over at Yeo Hee’s crib.” said Jae.

“I think it’s a good idea!” said Chansung and Changmin.

 “I’m fine with it!” said Yeo Hee as she shrugged her shoulder.

“I’ll plan it while you guys are in-charge of inviting the GUESTS.” said Jae as he emphasized on the guests.

“Hahah. I know!” said Yeo Hee as he ruffled Jae’s hair.

The next day, Yeo Hee was discharged from the hospital since her injury was not so serious.

Although it was a last minute plan to have a mini party at Yeo Hee crib, they managed to get everything done smoothly. Jae prepared the foods, drinks and games while the rest invited their friends to come over. However, since Yeo Hee did not have much friend she invited her dance mates over. Just as they were done preparing the food, the doorbell rang.

“Hey there Yeo Hee!” said Raina as she ran over to give Yeo Hee a tight huge.

“I caaan’t breathe..” said Yeo Hee as she struggled to get out of Raina’s grips.

“Haha! I’m sorry! How are you? Are you fine? How serious was your injury?” asked Raina.

“Slow it down Raina, I’m fine as you can see.” said Yeo Hee as she gave Raina her brightest smile.

“That’s good! This is for you!” said Raina as she hand her a plastic bag.

“What’s this?” said Yeo Hee as she tried to guess what the thing is.

“It’s …” Raina thoughts was interrupted when she saw Jae coming towards her.

“What is taking you so long Yeo Hee-ah?” said Jae as he came towards them not aware of the presence of Raina.

“Hi there! I’m sorry! I was wondering what it took Yeo Hee so long. Nice to meet you.” said Jae as he shyly greets Raina.

“It’s okay! Nice to meet you. I’m Raina.” said Raina as she gave her cute smile to Jae.

“Ohh.. I’m Jae. Jaejoong.” said Jae as he held his hand for them to have a hand shake.

Yeo Hee cleared when she saw Jae and Raina completely ignored her existence.

“Raina, he is Jaejoong. My cousin! Let’s go!” said Yeo Hee as she pulled Raina arms to the living room.

Raina turned back to look at Jae and gave him another smile as she was pulled by Yeo Hee towards the living room. Jae stood there replying her with a smile and stood there like an idiot as he was struck by her cuteness.

This is it. I think she’s here. My future love is here. I am definitely going to do something about it. She is petite and is really cute. Thank you god! Thank you so much for sending her here.