Missing you.

Confession~

A surge of guilt began to overwhelm Chansung. It has been 5 days since he last saw Yeo Hee. He was curious as to what had happened to Yeo Hee. His head was riddled endlessly with guilty thoughts since he had reprimanded Yeo Hee for losing the thumb drive. He was actually worried about her.

Changsung’s POV

Why isn’t she coming to school? Was she affected by my words that bad?

It’s her fault for losing the thumb drive, how could I feel guilty about scolding her?

Should I apologize to her? But, I am not at fault. I miss her.

End of POV

In school, the conscience-stricken Chansung couldn’t keep his mind at ease. He became very irritable and his mood became more mercurial. Adding to that, his friends found his behavior very bewildering. Finally, Chansung decided to brush aside his ego and he then went to Yeo Hee’s house to check on her.

Before going to Yeo Hee’s house, Chansung went to the nearest confectionary shop to buy something for Yeo Hee.

Changsung’s POV

Should I get something for her? Oh yes! Strawberry cake! Yeo Hee loves strawberry!

I think I should buy for her a strawberry cake as a token of apology.

End of POV

After buying the voluptuous looking strawberry cake, Chansung walked towards Yeo hee’s house with a mixture of guilt and happiness surrounding him. He was guilty but was also happy as to the fact that he is going to see Yeo Hee after so long. He missed her a lot. He missed her laughter, her lame jokes and most importantly the times that they had spent with together. Finally, he reached at the front of Yeo Hee’s doorstep. His heart starts to beat furiously as he knocked on the door. The door opened and there stood Yeo Hee looking lifeless. She was wearing a jacket and black shorts. Her hair was in a pretty mess. Her hair was let go and not tied up like usual. She looks pretty although she was actually sick.  

Yeo Hee's outfit

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi readers! I have noticed that I have not been posting any disclaimers at all. Haha! Firstly, I would like to thank all of you who read my story! Thank you so so much! You do not have any idea how elated I am when I see the views and also the number of subscibers and comments (although its not a lot =.=') Do drop me some comments and feedback on the story. Cause with it then I would have the motivation to actually update this story! Hahah! Please do, a comment itself make me update this story! :D Do subscribe as well. And a chapter is coming up soon! Plus the appearance of Kim JaeJoong will be up soon! Anticipate this story cause I am!! Do drop by comments! Love you guys~ :D Look forward to the next chapter cause its my favourite chapter so far!!!!!! :D Huhuhu. The chapter is done, but am not going to upload it now tho. Hahah!