The pretty retard!

Confession~

It was 12 noon and thus, Yeo Hee went over to the Art Gallery to check her schedule presentation.

Yeo Hee’s POV

“This project accumulates about 25% of this term. It will be a pair work. I have assigned your partner for this project. Do check out the list below”

 She read the instructions meticulously that were posted by Professor Lee on the board.

“Ahh! Found it!” I said as I tilt my head seeing the unfamiliar name that I was paired with.

“Hwang Chansung?” I wonder who he/she is.

End of POV

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days went by smoothly since Yeo Hee didn’t see the “tall jerk” at any of the lectures she attended. She thanked god that finally her life was back to normal. Yeo Hee checked her time table and it was her History tutorials. Her eyes grew big as she remembered that the “tall jerk” took History too.

“Shucks! Please do not let me meet him, God.” Yeo Hee muttered.

Chansung’s POV

“Kim Yeo Hee? Hmm, I wonder who she is” 

Professor Lee soon came in and the tutorial began. He was explaining about how the Korean War became a momentous turning point in the Cold War. Suddenly the class was disrupted by a sound of a person dashing into the class and the person was heavily panting.

I scanned over a short looking girl.  Her hair was mid length and it was in loose curl. She was wearing a grey crop top paired with black high waist jeans. Hmm. Not bad I thought. She’s pretty. 

“I am sorry that I am late Professor Lee” she said as I began to register her face. SHE IS THE SAME RETARD IN THE LECTURE HALL AND LIBRARY. I scoffed as I look at her tired face due to the running.

End of POV

Yeo Hee’s POV

Phew. Luckily I made it in class. I took a sit and decided to relax myself. I was late for lecture because on my way to school I saw a kitten hanging on a tree. So, I went to climb over the tree in order to save the kitten. In return of my good deed, I was given a scratch by the kitten =.=’

“So guys, you know that I have assigned each of you a partner for this project. Thus, I need you guys to start working on it now. You can go and find your partners now. Remember that the project is due on the 17thof July! You are dismissed.” said Professor Lee.

It is the 3rdof July today;

‘’ I think I have plenty of time to finish the project. I have a feeling that this Chansung guy will be helpful and compassionate!’’ I whispered.

End of POV

Everyone was going around the class to look for their partners. After 10 minutes, Yeo Hee and Chansung were the ones without partners. Chansung was confident enough that Yeo Hee (he didn’t know her name back then) was not his partner. But the possibility of her being his partner was about 85% since everyone else in the class was already paired up. Chansung heaved out a heavy sigh as he looked over to Yeo Hee who was still diligently and adamantly searching for her partner for the project.

Chansung’s POV

I took small steps towards that woman. Wow, she is really slow. God! Can’t you see everyone else has found their partners except us? I tapped her shoulder and she turned around. She was really pretty. Her eyes were luscious and beguiling. Her pupil was hazel in colour. Contacts or not I am not sure. Her upper lip is very thin while her bottom lip is very thick and full. I just feel like biting her lips off and it vigorously. She has a tint of red on her cheeks. Ahh, she is really pretty and cute, I thought.

“YAH! You tall jerk!” her voice snapped me back to reality.

I hissed and shake my head in annoyance.

“What is your name?” I asked as I rolled my eyes.

“Why do you need to know? So that you can tell everyone how retarded I was?” she said while glaring at me. If stare could kill, I would be dead by now. But, I was not taken aback at all.

“Can you just answer my question?” I said in annoyance and can’t wait to get it over and done with the pretty retard.

“Yeo Hee, Kim Yeo Hee. Wae?” she answered. I am doomed for sure.

End of POV