Passion over Channie?

Confession~

Lately Yeo Hee had been preoccupied with her life that she had forgotten about Chansung’s presence and the fact that she is Chansung’s official girlfriend. She was busy with school and also the fact that she had an upcoming performance in three week’s time. She was part of the contemporary dance team in Seoul University. Frequently after school, Yeo Hee would  go to the dance studio to rectify her dance steps. After that, she would reach home to complete her assignments and go to bed. The only time that she interacted with Chansung was through her daily morning texts to him.

Chansung sighed out loud when he read the text he received from Yeo Hee.

“Sorry baby! I have dance! Ttyl! Love you!” he sighed.

It had been like this for 2 week already. Chansung couldn’t take it anymore. He hated the fact that Yeo Hee texted him only once a day and he did not even meet her at all for the whole week. He knew that he had to do something to gain her attention. He missed her dreadfully. He missed his bunny, his one and only precious bunny.

It was 5pm and Yeo Hee was in the dance studio with the rest of her dance mates rehearsing for their upcoming performance. This performance was not some average show and therefore they have to make sure that they are performing to the highest standards. Yeo Hee was too immersed with dancing that she did not realise someone came into the dance room.

“Okay guys! Stop for a while and come gather here. I have something to say.” said Raina the president of the dance team. 

“We will be having a new member joining us today! He is Shim Changmin.” and everyone applauded to welcome the new member.

“Yah! Kim Yeo Hee! KIM YEO HEE!!” Raina shouted.

Yeo Hee confusingly turned towards Raina and walked over to her.

“Yes?”

“This is Changmin, he just joined the team today!” said Raina.

Changmin shyly held his hand out for hand shake. Yeo Hee reached her hands out and shook hands. Unknowingly, both of them found each other gaze and were lost in each other’s eyes. Awkwardly, Raina cleared and both of them released their hands.

“Okay everybody, listen up. I have something important to say here. As you all know, we have a show in 3 week time. Instead of just having an item, we were actually given the chance to actually perform another item. However, it will be a duet piece between a male and a female. Audition will start next week. Therefore, starts practicing. This is a chance for you to shine!” said Raina enthusiastically.

The dancers then began to look around and cheering around. They were excited. Firstly, their passion is dancing. Thus this will be a great chance for them to showcase their talent. Everyone was really looking forward towards the audition.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe. A twist as promised n_n