College couple

Confession~

It was 8am in the morning. Chansung went over to Yeo Hee’s house to wake her up personally. He recalled what he told her yesterday night.

“You will see me the first thing in the morning. Don’t worry.” said Chansung yesterday night romantically.

He went over to Yeo Hee’s house and froze when he realised that he had no idea on how the hell he was going to enter Yeo Hee’s house. He did not have the key to the house nor any other possible solutions to enter her house. He stood there in front of Yeo Hee’s and started to think of a solution. While he was pacing around his stare fell on a shiny object beside a pot. He went forward to have a clearer view of the object. He was right, it was the key to the house. Part of him was happy that he found the key but another part of him was disenchanted with Yeo Hee’s carelessness. What if someone broke into the house and her?

Chansung’s POV

This woman is so going to get it from me once she is awake. How could she leave her house key lying around the flower pot like that? Is she inviting thief/ or what? I entered her house and quickly went up to her room. I carefully turned the door handle and surprisingly, I was welcomed with a very beautiful view of an angel. She seems so peaceful when she is asleep, unlike her jovial and bubbly image. Her legs are covered with the duvet. Her hair is positioned at the side giving me a clear view of her beautiful neck and her milky skin, she is just inexplicably gorgeous.

End of POV

Chansung didn’t leave his gaze at all. He went towards her and gently laid down beside her on the bed. He was awed. He scrutinized her face and touched every feature of her face with gentle and nimble his fingers. He brushed her long lashes and her jaw line. He tucked her hair that was on her face gently behind her ears. Yeo Hee then slowly woke up by his touch. She smiled brightly when she saw Chansung lying down beside her and staring at her all this while she was sleeping soundly.

“Good morning baby. Had a good sleep?” said Chansung while her hair.

“Mmmm. Morning Chan. How did you get in?” she mumbled while hugging Chansung.

“Yah! Do you usually leave important stuff like your keys around outside? What if someone came in and you?” said Chansung while staring at her.

“I did not just leave it around outside okay. I hide it carefully!” said Yeo Hee while getting up from her bed.

“Where do you think you are going?” said Chansung.

“Leaving you. Of course I am going to take a shower now. Why are you so annoying today?” replied Yeo Hee as she rolled her eyes at Chansung.

“Come here.” said Chansung, sternly.

“Waaaaae?” she whined at her annoying boyfriend.

Yeo Hee went over to him and pouted while staring at him. Chansung went forward and plant a soft kiss on her lips.

“It’s your morning kiss baby.” He said.

Yeo Hee blushed at his actions and ran towards her bathroom while covering her flushed cheeks. Chansung chuckled at his cute girlfriend. He then helped her to tidy her bed and went down to prepare breakfast. While Yeo Hee was showering, he made scrambled eggs, sausage and croissant. After a while Yeo Hee came down to the dining hall.

“Good morning!” said Yeo Hee.

“Good morning love, hurry. Your food is getting cold.” said Chansung.

Yeo Hee quickly sat down and began to chomp down on her food. After breakfast the couple then both left to school. Chansung sent Yeo Hee all the way to her class and then proceed to his class. A lot of their schoolmates saw them walking together and the news about them being a couple spread like wildfire. Both of them met to have lunch together in the school cafeteria. Although they are together, Chansung seemed rather cold towards her when they were in school. He wasn’t mushy as his usual self. He was stiff unlike the way he acted today morning. Yeo Hee saw the awkwardness in him but did not have the courage to ask him why. Yeo Hee’s mind was in a ruckus once again.

Yeo Hee’s POV

What is wrong with Chansung? He seems to give me cold shoulder ever since we reached school. He did not hold my hands nor smiled at me cheekily like he used to. Is he tired of me already? Sigh. This guy is seriously bipolar. What should I do?

End of POV

“I’ll meet you later at 3pm in the school library?” he said while sending Yeo Hee to her class.

“Arasso. See you there.” she replied blankly.

Once Yeo Hee was done with her class, she went to the school library. Her class ended 30 minutes earlier than expected. She entered the library and it was so quiet. There were not a lot of people in it. She went to look for books to kill her time while waiting for Chansung to finish his class. Yeo Hee was too engrossed with her books that she did not realise that someone was creeping up on her. While she was reading the book titled “Norwegian Woods” she felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around her waist. She gasped and dropped the book to the ground. When she turned around she smiled brightly to see Chansung inches away from her face. Chansung was hugging her tightly while rocking her body to the side.

“Did your class ends early today?” said Chansung.

“Yeah, let’s go home right now!” said Yeo Hee.

“Nope! You forgot something!” said Chansung.

“What did I forget about?” said Yeo Hee confusingly.

Chansung leaned forward and gave her a pecked on the lips. A smile crept on her face and she returned him the kiss. When Yeo Hee was about to backed off from the kiss, Chansung attacked her lips again. He nibbled her lips gently and gave her soft kisses on her lips. They broke the hug, took their belongings and went home.

Yeo Hee’s POV

I swear my boyfriend is crazy. He can be sweet in the morning, cold attitude in the noon and sweet again in the afternoon. I swear I am going crazy because of him. Seriously, what is he thinking?

End of POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for reading! :D The other chapter will be uploaded soon once it is done with editing. This chapter is specially for my good friend, Fatin Nabilah! Cheer up baby! Chin up. Do not bother about people who do not care about you! I'll always be there for you. Love you baby. Cheer up! :D