Muscular Barstard!

Confession~

“Your presentation is due friday! The presentation schedule will be out by 12pm at the Art Gallery. Do check it out.” Said Professor Lee as he head out of the lecture hall.

Lecture had just ended and Kim looked rather contented with herself because she could comprehend all the information about the upcoming term project delineated by the lecturer. However, she was fuming ominously because of the jerk’s rude behaviour.

“That nincompoop has to pay the price of his freaking RUDE actions.” Yeo Hee whispered in her heart.

Being a hard-working student, Yeo Hee then went to grab some books from the library to quickly gather more information about the upcoming project. Also, the project constituted 25% of the entire term’s score. As such, she wanted to do well and ace the project.

While she was walking to the library, the jerk also was walking towards the library and Yeo Hee was alerted by his presence.

Yeo Hee’s POV

‘YES! That is here. I think I should confront him. I think I shouldn’t. I don’t want to create a scene. Furthermore, this jerk looks kind of nomzxs.’’ Whispered Yeo Hee in her heart.

 End of POV

At the end, Yeo Hee ignored the jerk and quickly went to into the library and went towards the book shelves. Coincidentally, the jerk and Yeo Hee went to the same book section. Yeo Hee was pretty exasperated by his presence but she couldn’t do much.

“What the is he doing here?”

“Why is he ing following me?”

“I know he is hot and rather masculine but his MUSCLES don’t at all’’

“I just want him to off from my sight.’’ Yeo Hee groaned.

Those were the words gripping Yeo Hee already irritable mind.

Nevertheless, she just ignored him and continued to find the book that she was searching for. Unfortunately, she could not get the book. She then slowly approached the counter and saw the jerk was holding the book that she wanted to get and the jerk beamed a sinister smile at her.

“Bastard child, how could he get the book?’’ Yeo Hee said while gritting her teeth.

She them stomped her feet while walking towards the jerk.

‘Excuse me! I was the first one to reach this place and that warrants me to get the book’ said Yeo Hee.

“Young lady, I think you should mind your manners and stop being an SORE LOSER because I got this freaking book first, retard” the jerk said.

“How dare you call me a retard? You are such a @#$%#!’’ Yeo Hee shouted.

“I SUGGEST BOTH OF YOU TO GET OUT FROM THE LIBRARY’’ Said the librarian angrily.

Both of them then went out from the library with the jerk holding on the book.

“Hey shorty, I suggest you should just accept the fact that I have borrowed this book. SCRAM!” the jerk shouted and pushed Yeo Hee mercilessly.

“I HATE YOU! YOU ARE SO GONNA GET IT FROM ME ONE DAY….YOU SHALL PAY THE PRICE YOU MUSCULAR BASTARD” Yeo Hee shouted.

The jerk turned his head.

‘Thanks for the compliment!” the jerk said and showed his oh-so-famous-y-smirk.

Yeo Hee was then too angry for words and her face turned ominous red with her hand shaking uncontrollably.