What?! Are you for real?

Confession~

Yeo Hee, Changmin and the rest of the dancers were in the dance room practicing for their audition before it begins. Some were stretching, dancing and some were meditating. Yeo Hee was seated at the corner with her ipod on with her eyes close. She was trying to drown herself into the music so that she could portray the character well. Changmin on the other hand was stretching.

“Okay everybody! The audition starts now. The first contestants please come in now.” said Raina through the speaker.

The audition has begun. Everyone did their best. It was then Yeo Hee’s turn.

“Hwaiting! Go and kill it!” said Changmin as he hugs her.

“Thank you. You too! Hwaiting!” said Yeo Hee as she went into the room.

I know you can do it. Have faith in yourself Yeo Hee.

Yeo Hee and Changmin both were done with their audition. As expected they both did well for their audition. They both Hi-5 each other once they have completed their audition, feeling the sense of accomplishment.

“Okay, last contestant. Hwang Chansung please come in.” said Raina.

Yeo Hee looked around the dance studio confusingly. Did she hear it right or it was just her. Suddenly she saw Chansung coming into the dance room (looking as y as ever, Oh yeah). He was wearing a wife beater, a black sweat pants and his Nike sneaker. Yeo Hee eyes widened when he saw Chansung walking over to her and stop directly in front of her.

“Aren’t you going to wish you baby good luck?” said Chansung as he pouted cutely.

“Y…ahh! Wh…aat are you dddoing here?” said Yeo Hee as she stammered on her words.

Chansung chuckled at her cute expression. He leaned forward and gave Yeo Hee a pecked on the lips. Chansung ruffled Yeo Hee’s hair and went to the room. The audition was then completed. Raina then went out of the room with a piece of paper which create a lot of attention from the dancers. Commotion was heard between them.

“Okay guys. Good job! I think you guys did great. The results will be out tomorrow, so stay tuned. For now, I would like to introduce you guys to someone. We have a new member to our family. He is Hwang Chansung!” said Raina as she smiled brightly.

Yeo Hee was sitting down there with her jaw literally drop to the ground. She was confused as to what had happened. She can’t wait for all this to end and go up to Chansung and asked what is happening.

“Yeo Hee, close your mouth or a fly will enter.” said Changmin as he nudge his elbow at Yeo Hee’s shoulder. Yeo Hee snapped back to reality.

“Lastly, I need Yeo Hee to teach Chansung on our dance item. Make sure he gets it right, I will give you guys a week!” said Raina as Yeo Hee nodded.

“Okay! You guys are dismissed!” said Raina enthusiastically.

Everyone got up and get ready to leave the dance room. Yeo Hee then went up to Chansung. She was facing Chansung’s back as Chansung was packing his stuff. She did not know on how to start a conversation with him, she was hesitating. She ended up admiring Chansung’s back muscles. She snapped back into reality telling herself that she was supposed to be mad. She then gently tapped on Chansung’s back since she was too short to tap on his shoulder. Chansung turned around and gave her a warming smile when he saw Yeo Hee in front of him.

“You still did not tell me why you are here.” said Yeo Hee as she looked down, unable to look him straight in the eye.

“Well, I have my own reason.” said Chansung as he smirks.

“Yah! Tell me! Don’t forget that I am angry with you. ” said Yeo Hee as she pouted.

“Do you always do that expression to any guy?” said Chansung as he gently pinched Yeo Hee’s cheeks.

“Arasso. If you are not telling me than it is okay.” said Yeo Hee as she walked away from Chansung. However Chansung managed to grab her wrist and pulled her over to his chest.

“I am here because I am trying to regain your trust.” said Chansung as he caressed Yeo Hee’s face with his thumb. Yeo Hee blushed at his actions.

“Prove it to me. Fyi, I am still really really angry with you.” said Yeo Hee as she loosened his grips of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As promised I upload a chapter for you guys! Gotta go and study for my Management test tomorrow!! T.T