Ways to get Yeo Hee back!

Confession~

Chansung keep pacing back and forth in his own room. He knew that he needed to do something in order to get back together with Yeo Hee. He knew it was his fault for starting all this. He was thinking of an idea on how he was trying to win Yeo Hee back. Suddenly, an idea popped in his mind.

I should contact on Yeo Hee’s closest acquaintance. That is the best idea I guess.

Chansung then proceed to dial Yeo Hee’s closest acquaintance number.

“Hey, can I meet you for a moment?” said Chansung.

“Yeah, but why so sudden?” said the person over the line.

“I need your help.” said Chansung.

“Arasso. This better be good, I see you in Galilee café in an hour?” replied the person.

“See you.” as Chansung ended the call and got ready to meet up with the person over the phone.

They both then arrived at the café. The person that was on the line was none other than Yeo Hee’s closest acquaintance – Kim Jae Joong. He knew Yeo Hee really well and thus that it why Chansung decides to call him over to consult him for some advices. Chansung then began to tell Jae what had happened between them.

“I see.” said Jae.

“Yah! I really need your help here. Please help me out. Yeo Hee wouldn’t even want to face me anymore.” said Chansung as he covered his face with both of his palms.

“Firstly, why were you so stupid to actually be angry when she was doing trying to *coughs* you? If I were you, god knows what would happened.” said Jae mockingly.

“Yah! Be serious!” said Chansung seriously.

“Okay okay. I have an idea!” said Jae.

They both then discuss on the idea that Jae had just suggested. The planned everything not forgetting every little details. They were confident of it. Although, they knew it is hard to console Yeo Hee as she is stubborn.

“Thanks Jae! I owe you!” said Chansung as he pat his back.

“No problem. Just promise me one thing. Just never break her heart or I’ll be a vampire and your blood one day.” said Jae as he let out a small chuckled.

Chansung then dialled on Raina’s number.

“Raina! It’s me, Chansung. I need your help!” said Chansung as he explained to Raina the favour that he wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the short chapter! Will update Chapter 17 tomorrow! Do not worry! :D