Mmmffff.

Confession~

Chansung couldn’t take it anymore. He stormed into the dance room. Yeo Hee and Changmin were flummoxed by the loud noise. Changmin released his grip when he saw Chansung glaring at him.

“Channie!” Yeo Hee shouted as she ran towards Chansung giving him a tight hug.

Chansung’s temper was greatly reduced and he smiled when he saw his girlfriend hugging him. He placed his chin on top of her head and pulled her closer.

“I miss you, I really do.” said Yeo Hee as she looked up to him.

“I miss you more. Can we go home now?” said Chansung as he gave her a puppy face. Yeo Hee nodded and went to pack her things up.

“Thank you for today Changmin. I owe you! I’m going home now.” said Yeo Hee as she walked over to Chansung.

As she was talking, Chansung  wrapped  his arms gently around her waist, asserting the indisputable fact that she was his. As soon as she was done talking, Chansung sneakily kissed her lips. It had been so long since they both tasted each other lips. Chansung gently nibbled her lower lips making her moan. Yeo Hee snapped back into reality when she remembered that Changmin was there. She then pushed Chansung away giving him an angry look.

“Chansung!” said Yeo Hee as she furrowed her eyebrow. Chansung on the other hand just chuckled at his girlfriend.

“I’m sorry Changmin! See you tomorrow!” said Yeo Hee without looking up as she was unable to face Changmin.

Changmin chuckled at her cute behaviour. Partly he was also sad to know that she was someone’s girlfriend.

Sigh. She is actually attached? How I wish that I was that guy who was kissing her instead. They are just attached; it is not as if they are married. Even married couple can divorce.

 “Yah! What was that for? Why did you suddenly kiss me in front of my friend?!” said Yeo Hee as she lightly hit his arms.

“Wae? I am your boyfriend Yeo Hee, I have the right to kiss you whenever I want to!” said Chansung as he stop walking and released his hands from Yeo Hee.

Yeo Hee turned around to see her boyfriend staring at her. She sighed. She knew he have been craving for her attention and thus she needs to do something to cheer up her angry boyfriend. Yeo Hee walked towards him and stood directly in front of him. Chansung has the urged to pull her in for a hug, but he knew that he was supposed to be angry with her.

“Channie~” but still Chansung did not move an inch. She then placed her hands around his body and hugged him. She then gently kisses his chest.

“Mmm. Baby~ I’m sorry okay. I didn’t mean to shout at you.” said Yeo Hee as she starts to Chansung’s shirt.

Chansung bit his lips in order to suppress his moans.

I am angry with her. I shall control myself. I am not angry with her … I want to kiss her. Her soft lips which taste like strawberry. NO. I AM ANGRY WITH HER.

Yeo Hee showered him with kisses on his build chest. Yeo Hee was irritated that Chansung did not respond to her. She then gently brushed her lips on his chest. Chansung’s breathing hitched and a smile was formed across her face knowing he secretly enjoys it. Yeo Hee then carefully his chest, drawing an infinite sign with her tongue on his chest. Chansung groaned when he felt something wet on his chest. He couldn’t take it anymore.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guuuuys!~ I would like to apologise for my fail semi ! Really really sorry! T.T