Chapter 26

Confession~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1BgYTZ4Mxc  (listen to this song while reading! :D)

A month passed by just like that. The couple had fun with each other by their side. They were pretty much in love. This is the time that Chansung have been waiting for. Today is the 1styear anniversary and Chansung have prepared something special for his beloved girlfriend, Kim Yeo Hee.

“Are you ready?” Chansung said as Yeo Hee picked up the phone.

“Yes! I am really excited!” replied Yeo Hee.

“Okay, go out right now. You will see a car outside your house. Go in.” replied Chansung calmly.

“Okay Oppa.” Yeo Hee replied, still unaware what his motive is.

“I’m going to put down the phone right now, see you later baby!” chimed Chansung.

Just when Yeo Hee wanted to reply him, Chansung has already put down the phone. She sighed in frustration. Yeo Hee tried asking the driver where they are heading to but the driver did not give her any reply at all. Yeo Hee was kind of frustrated that everyone is ignoring her. The driver signalled to Yeo Hee that they have reached their destination. Yeo Hee step out of the car with a confused look. It was the dance studio, the place where Yeo Hee frequent to every week. As she reached the door of the studio, there was a post it on the door.

“Hi Baby! You are finally here! Come in!!” she read the post it, knowing that it was written by Chansung.

As Yeo Hee entered the studio, it was pitched black. She went to the side of the room to switch on the lights but her action was stop when a spotlight appeared out of nowhere. The spotlight was on her. Suddenly, Chansung voice was heard.

“Please, take a sit at the chair over there.” said Chansung calmly through the mike.

“Yah! Come out already! What are you planning?!” replied Yeo Hee.

“Aisssh this woman. Can you just relax for a moment?” said Chansung, slightly irritated.

 As Yeo Hee sat down on the chair, another spot light was shone onto Chansung. He was sitting on a chair, with a guitar placed on his lap. He was wearing a tuxedo making Yeo Hee wonder what the occasion was all about.

“Channie!!”  Yeo Hee squealed as she was about to run over to Chansung to hug him.

“Nope, nope. Stay seated!” replied Chansung as he motioned Yeo Hee to sit.

Yeo Hee pouted as she went back to sit on the chair. Suddenly, Yeo Hee heard the guitar strumming. Chansung was playing the guitar, a sight that she has never seen before. He was strumming to a familiar sound. It was Flightless Bird American Mouth by Iron and wine. She rocked her body to the soothing music as her eyes were in awed at the beauty in front of her. The image of Chansung strumming the guitar was just “Wow”. He looks really charming as he sing to the song. Yeo Hee heart was racing as she looked at her boyfriend singing to her. Her stomach was doing the flip, she felt as though it was like the first time she met him. The feeling was indescribable. Once Chansung was done strumming the guitar, Yeo Hee squealed and clap like a seal. Yeo Hee was about to run over to Chansung to hug him when she was interrupted by his deathly glare.

“I told you to stay seated, Young lady.” said Chansung motioning her to take a seat, again.

“I am too excited already Oppa!” she replied while smiling at him with her half-crescent eyes.

Chansung finally stood up and placed his guitar somewhere safe and walked slowly towards Yeo Hee. He was smiling sweetly towards her thinking that he was the luckiest guy to actually have her. She was his everything. She was his life and most definitely he would want to spend the rest of his life with her. As soon as he reached over, Yeo Hee eyes were gleaming with excitement.  He chuckled looking at her adorable expression. He took a deep breath and went down on one knee. Yeo Hee eyes were bulging. Chansung chuckled again. Why does she have to be so cute? He wondered. Chansung took one of her hands and gently circled the back of her hand with thumbs. He gave it a kiss and finally looked up to meet Yeo Hee gaze. He swiftly opened up a black box and held it in front of her.

“Kim Yeo Hee, it has been a wonderful year to actually know you and I enjoyed every minute, every seconds that I am with you. Without you, I am nothing. You are my everything baby. Would you like to do the honour to be Mr Hwang and to be always be by my side through ups and done. I promise to cherish you and make you happy. Would you marry me?” said Chansung as he kissed her hand once again.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!” replied Yeo Hee as she sat up quickly, making Chansung lose his balance.

“Waaaaae?!” replied Chansung as he went over to her.

“OF COURSE I WOULD MARRY YOU HWANG CHANSUNG!!” she replied as tears were b down.

“Awwww. I love you Yeo Hee-ah.” replied Chansung as he pulled her in for a tight hug and pecked her cheeks.

“I love you too, Husband.” said Yeo Hee as she brushed her nose with Chansung.

They both then went to a restaurant that Chansung have reserved for both of them. They had their dinner and talk about a lot of random thing. The couple was happy. It was like nothing in the world matters anymore, once they are together. She is his everything, he is her everything. It was perfect. It was as though, they are meant to be together. Few months later, both of them finally got married and they live happily ever after. (HAHA) The end~  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am done with this fic. I am sorry that I ended this without giving any prior notice. Honestly, the story kind of died in me. I can't seems to have the flow of writing it anymore. Maybe because, I have been away for quite some time. However, I am going to start a new fic soon. Hopefully, better this time. This is my first time writing a fiction, I hope you forgive me as it is not that great. Thanks to my 12 subscribers who actually read this story :) Lastly, to all my friends who have been supporting me with my fanfics! :D I am really thankful and touched that you guys love it! Hehe. I'm starting a new fic soon, as soon as I starts day dreaming. Haha. Love chuu guys!~ See you in my next fic, hopefully. May god bless you. Pardon my spelling/grammar mistakes, I'm too lazy to check it. Haha.