Part ten

Nice guys never win (Thunder and Mir Fanfic)

Please listen to this while you read http://youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=ZsHPd1uUoww

 

 

tumblr_inline_mtp283q3ok1qfdx1m.gif

 

” Thank you.” I shouted to the driver as I slammed the door and ran through the airport doors. I frantically looked for gate E-2. 
“Hey! Youre not allowed through these doors until I see your ticket. Get in line.” A man in a uniform said to me.
I took out the crumpled ticket and pushed it into his hands. 
“You still need to get in line.” He repeated shoving the ticket back into my hands. “These people have been waiting in line, you cant cut.” I turned to look at the line behind me.
“Please, let me go first. My girlfriend is getting on a plane and I have to stop her.” I pleaded with my eyes as a tear threaten to roll down my cheek.

"Go!" A woman shouted before a few more shouted the same. I thanked them and waited for the man to check my passport and ticket.

"Go. Good luck, kid." He said patting my back.

"Thanks." I replied before taking off into a sprint with the people in line cheering for me.

I ran down the long halls ignoring all the looks I got. My eyes scanned the crowd looking for her light brown hair. My eyes caught onto the sign of the E-2 gate. I pushed myself off the ground running with all my strength hoping that god would help me this time.

I rounded the corner, my heart beating fast. This was my only chance to get her back. 

 I sat down in a seat and rested my head against the chair. Her was gate empty, all that was left was rows of black leather seats. Jeon, was nowhere to be found.

What did I expect? This wasnt some fairytale.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hours before)

"I can't do this anymore, Cheondoong."

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" 

"I'm in a relationship with you, but it's like I don't even have a boyfriend. Why do you always disappear for weeks and never call? What I wanna know is why you keep hiding things from me." 

"Jeon, I'm busy. I have to focus on my career." I tried to reason with her.

"How did I know that you would say that? What's so secretive about being a doctor that you need to disappear for more than a month without even telling me. " She sounded frustrated over the phone. " I don't even care anymore. I'm not telling you to give up your career for me, I'm asking you to let me know where in the world you are, not hear it from someone else. I just want to know what is going on, oppa." 

I contemplated on telling her the truth over the phone,but I couldn't bring myself to tell her about my lie. "I will, I promise you." 

"Then tell me what you were doing yesterday." 

This was it. This was her last chance for me. I either tell her now or lose her forever. 

"I .. can't." I replied to her. 

"I knew it." She said before I heard the phone click.

--------------------

(A day before, Germany - filming a commercial )


"Miss me already?" I said picking up the phone when I saw Mir's name pop up on the screen. 

"Don't get your hopes up, buddy." He said, his voicesounding a little strained. I chuckled at him.

"Then why did you call? (call call call)" I heard my voice echo over the phone. "Am I on speaker phone?" 

"No, must be something wrong with my phone." I nodded, accepting his answer as I ran a hand through my hair. 

"Where are you." He said suddenly. 

"Didn't I tell you last week? I'm in Germany to fil-" 

"Oh yeah!" He said cutting me off. "Silly me." He said nervously laughing.

"Oppa, take off your shirt. It's time for the bed scene." My co-star said when she popped her head through the door.

"Haha, I'll be there in a minute." I said laughing at our inside joke. 

"So this is what you've been doing." Jeon's voice said suddenly out of the phone. I looked at my phone in horror.

"Jeon?" I said panicking.

"I should have known, you're exactly like George. At least he didn't hide behind some nice guy image." 

"Jeon, can you just-" 
 

"Save it." She said hanging up the phone. 

tumblr_inline_mtp2yj2qOL1qfdx1m.gif

I grabbed my things from the dressing room and rushed out door.

"Where are you going?" Manager screamed after me.

"I have to go to back to Korea, now!" I said wiggling out of his grasp. 

"We didn't even finish filming, have some responsibility." 

"This is my responsibility, I have to do this now or it is all over." I said getting on my knees and pleading him. He patted my head and smiled down at me. 

"Finish filming, and then you can leave. Life , it up." He said leaving me on my knees. 

----------------------------------------------

(Before arriving at the airport)


"Open the door Jeon! Can't we just talk it out?" I said slamming my fist onto the door. My hands were bright pink from pounding on the door with my bare hands. 

"She left already." A man's voice said to me. I turned around to see her neighbor across the hall was standing in his door way. 

"Where?" 

"Airport, 30 minutes ago, dude. Said she was going back to live with her parents in America." I stared at the ground fighting my tears hopelessly. "Don't just stand there, go!" He said pushing me. I looked at him as he nodded at me and smiled sincerely. I smiled back letting my tears run. I sprinted down the stairs and into the van.

"I need a plane ticket, and I need it now."