Part thirteen

Nice guys never win (Thunder and Mir Fanfic)

They say that the earth is a small place.. they should really just stop saying things. 

"Hi, is it too late to come in?" I said as I rushed into the store. There was only one girl there sitting behind the counter. 

"Nope, come in, we close at 12pm." The girl said as she walked around the counter and greeted me. "What can I help you with?" 

I scratched my head and nervously looked at her, "I wanna change my look. A bad boy image?" I said shyly smiling at her. She giggles. "What? You don't think I can do it?"

"No! Don't get me wrong, I just think you look good with your blonde hair, you look like a kitty. I don't know why you would want to change it." 

"Well I'm tired of it, I will put my life into your hands. Please make me look like I just got out of jail, kind of bad." I said following her over to a chair. 

"Have you tried black hair before?" She asked opening a book with shades of colors. 

"Well, no-ish-yes? Well, no. Not me, I did when I was Th- thu- tiny. When I was a kid, I mean." 

"Right." She said ignoring my weird monologue. "So let's go for a solid black." 

"Oh what the heck, let's do it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 tumblr_inline_mtww9bMtKv1qfdx1m.gif

"Has anyone ever told you that you look like Thunder from MBLAQ?" 

"Nope, never had that." I said staring at my reflection in the mirror. I've never cut my hair short enough that I could see my ears. 

"I think he has longer hair than you right now, but same shade. You guys could pass for twins." She said styling my hair. 

"Is he your favorite out of MBLAQ?" 

"Byunghee is." She said smiling at me through the mirror. "There." She patting the top of my head.

"Thank you, I actually feel like a bad guy now." I said laughing at my lame joke. She smiles and walks over to the cash register. 

"How much is it?" 

"None. It's free." She said smiling back at me and brushing her dark brown hair behind her ear. 

"Thanks.. " I said staring at her. "When I need to re-dye my hair I'll come back here." I said taking a business card.

"Okay." She said avoiding eye contact with me. I smiled back at her and placed a hundred dollar bill on the counter and walked away.

"I said it was free." She shouted after me. 

"Keep the change." I said as I walked out of the door. I got into my car and the light looking at the business card for her name. " Tessa Lee, Runway,Business hours: 9am-10pm" I looked into the store and watched her close the shop. She lied and said she was still open just for me? I smiled at her silhouette, her turning the lights off and locking the door.

There really are nice people in the world.. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_inline_mtwwapdLtX1qfdx1m.gif

"Ummahhh." I yawned and stretched as the sun shined through my window. "Time for Thunder to shineeee." I said getting up and getting ready. I looked in the closet for a nice suit to reflect how bad I am. Black says serious and manly, blue says fun but business. 

My phone rings on my bed. I sprint over to my bed and jump onto it and looked at the screen. "Mir." 

"Hello, baby." I said cheerfully.

"I see you're feeling much better. Did you meet a new girl?" 

"No. Just feeling better about myself."

"Okay, whatever that means.Let's go have some breakfast and pick you up some babes." 

"Okay." I said putting the phone between my shoulder and ear.

"What. Excuse me, what? Did innocent lamb Cheondoong just say okay to picking up babes? Is this a dream?" He shouted into the phone.

"Nope, it's your lucky day." I said smiling at my reflection in the mirror.

"Oh god, I better go buy a lottery ticket. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, Cheondoong picking up babes! I'll bring a camera to document this. See you in an hour at the usual okay?" 

"Mmhm." I said hangin up the phone and putting on my suit.

---------------------------------------------------

 Click here and listen to this while you read please. It will make it so much better.   http://youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=Yr_snn7P6mQ

 

tumblr_inline_mtww9z2z8l1qfdx1m.gif

tumblr_inline_mtwwa7jk8E1qfdx1m.gif

"Hey." I said in my smoothest voice to a girl walking by who clearly had her eyes on me. I walked down the street in slow motion winking at the girls who caught my eye. 

"Is there something with your eye?" Mir said leaning against the wall. 

"Nah." I said patting him on the shoulder. He followed me into the restaurant. "Two people please, sweetie." I said confidently. The hostess looked up from her stand unimpressed but upon meeting my eyes a smile grew on her lips. "Sure." She said sweetly.

"Thanks,cutie." Mir said to the girl but she smiled at me as I smirked back at her. "Hey!" Mir said waving his hand in front of my face and glaring at the girl. "Chill out with the flirt-fest" He said pouting "Are you not afraid of not being discovered?"

"Hm?" I said taking a seat where the hostess placed down our menu. 

"Your hair, it's black dude."

"I know, I don't wanna hide anymore." I said smirking over at Mir.

"Good for you, bro." He said tapping my cheek. "Whoa, is that your ear? I can finally see it!" He said rubbing circles around my ear lobe. We placed our order and continued our conversation as soon as the waitress left.

"So, what's with the sudden change?" Mir said sipping on his soda.

"Eh, I just got a sign from the gods." I said chuckling to myself.

"Right.. well since you can catch your own fish now. Let's set the rules. If I call dibs on a girl or vice versa, you can't flirt with her got it?"

"I know." I said slouching in my seat as the waitress came over with our food. "The pancakes." She said

"That's me." I said giving her my piercing stare. She smiles and leans over just enough to give me a peek of her cleavage. My eyes flicker and I awkwardly look away. Mir clearly enjoys it and smiles at her. She takes out her notepad and writes down Mir's request on another dish and rips it off and writes on another piece of paper. I dig through my pancakes and drench them in maple syrup. 

"Here." She said close to my ear. I looked over at her with fear in my eyes and looked down at the paper she slipped onto my leg. Her hand trailed up my thigh as I slapped her hand. 

"Can I just enjoy my pancakes please?" I said wiping off all traces of her nasty hands. She looks at me as if I just called her a e and walks away.

"AHAHAHA, dude, if the game is too hard then don't play the game." He said slapping the table. "Oh my gosh,you should have seen your reaction." He mimicked me and made a funny face. "CAN I JUST PLEASE EAT MY PANCAKES?!" He said dramatically. 

"Shut up. I'm a rookie." I said glaring at him.

"Can I have her number then?" 

"Go for it." I said picking up the paper from the ground and giving it to him. My phone vibrated in my pocket, I unlocked my phone and looked at the text I received. 

"Practice room tonight." - Seungho

"Yah, Seungho said tonight we are having practice." I said to Mir.

"I know, he sent a group text ,dumbo." He said putting the girl's number into his phone. 

My phone vibrated again just as I was about to put a piece of pancake into my mouth. I set my fork down and unlocked my phone looking at the text. 

"Can I see you soon?"  - Jeon