Part eight

Nice guys never win (Thunder and Mir Fanfic)

image

 

"I'm going crazy. Ha. ha. ha. ha. Kill me." I said rocking back and forth with all the members spread out around me. 

"Snap out of it. If you believe that you're Thunder she will too." Mir said putting an arm around me. 

"What if she asks to see Cheondoong*?" 

"We will stay here and stall for you and you can go back to the company and ask our coordinator noona if she has a blonde wig you can borrow." 

"This is why you don't date." Joon said nudging my leg with his foot. I sighed and walked outside for fresh air. What's so bad about telling Jeon about who I really am? It won't change how she feels about me. I'm still the same geeky seventeen year old Cheondoong. 

"Excuse me, Thunder oppa?" I heard a voice say as I searched for the voice. It was of course, Jeon. She wore a sweater that engulfed her body. Her hair was gathered into a loose bun on the top of her head. 

"Yes." I said playing it cool while my heart was racing at the sight of her beautiful smile. 

"Do you remember me?" She said smiling up at me.

"How could I forget who you are, silly." I said smiling down at her.

"Really? I doubt that you do. I'm the fan you met at the convenient store in Japan." I opened my mouth then shut it again. I had forgotten who I was again. "Channel Thunder, you're Thunder." I chanted to myself.  I shook my head and smiled apologetically. 

"Why are you here?" I said turning toward her fully.

"I'm here to see my boyfriend." 

"Who is your boyfriend?" I said giving her my fake puzzled face. 

"Park Cheondoong. You know, the doctor ? I doubt you know him. " She chuckled and continued to speak. "He said he was here to watch his friend dance." She said frowning and looking deep into my eyes. I flinched and looked away afraid that if she looked into my eyes for too long she might figure out who I was. 

"Ah-ah, him. I don't know him, but he is friends with Mir. Well, uh, He left to buy something for you. Just come in and wait." I said leading her in. I walked her into the brightly lit dance room where all the members were gathered. I turned to look at Jeon, she remembered Mir's face. Probably cause you could never forget such a hideous face. I chuckled at my own joke causing everyone in the room to stare at me. 

"This is Jeon, it's Cheondoong's girlfriend." I said introducing Jeon to Mir.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Mir." Mir said with a smirk on his lips and a spark in his eye. His eyes pierced into Jeon's as they stared into each others eyes for longer than necessary. 

"Ah, you're the strange guy I kept seeing with Cheondoong oppa." She said to Mir

"Oh?" He said smirking at her.

"Okay, okay." I said blocking Mir from Jeon's vision and introducing Seungho who politely bowed. 

"Leave now. I will handle the situation." Mir said into my ear. I glared at him and pinched his waist. 

"You better not hit on my girlfriend." I said warning him before sneaking away from the members and heading into the van. I started the engine as I dialed the phone with my other hand. 

"Noona! Please help me! I need  a make over quick." 

"Why? So late at night? I thought you had no schedules today." She replied with a groggy tone to her voice.

"Please, help me this time."  I pleaded as I gripped onto the wheel. The company building came into view as I sped past a traffic light. 

"Where are you?" 

"I'm near the company." I replied. She sighed deeply and said into the phone, "Red bean bingsoo tomorrow, it better be the best I've ever tasted." 

"Thank you! Thank you!" I said jumping in my seat. 

"Don't get caught coming in." She said before hanging up. 

----------------------------------------------

"Do you want my help or not?" Noona asked pinning me down onto the table.

"Yes, but isn't there some other choice?" I said trying to dodge her. 

"This is the only way, sweetie." She gave me a sinister smile that made me regret asking her for help.