Part seventeen

Nice guys never win (Thunder and Mir Fanfic)

Please open this in a new tab!

http://youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=3a-Im2axhIw

 

image

 

"Isn't it a little late to be still practicing?" 

I looked up at the figure standing by the doorway. I wiped my sweat that mixed in with my tears. 

"I just needed sometime to think." I said to Joon. He sat down next to me and handed me a towel. 

"The girl you loved left you for Mir, and everything you do is wrong in her eyes?" He said patting my back lightly. I looked up at him and opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't find the words. I was shocked that Joon either went through the same thing or could read my mind. 

"You remember the girl I dated named Dani? Did you ever question why I was so quiet for a long time?"

I nodded my head.

"I knew Mir was fond of her when I first introduced them. I just didn't know that she was fond of him too. I was repeatedly hurt by women before and promised to stop dating. until I decided to give Dani a chance. I didn't hate her for hurting me. I hated and blamed myself for some reason. I felt like I wasn't enough, I also didn't tell her I was an idol, which was the foundation of our problems. Mir saw a chance and he took it, like he always does. You just got to learn that Mir is not the person you can trust and just learn from this lesson." 

"The thing is that Jeon is different! She is blinded by momentary lust and Mir is some magician who has her under a spell. I just have to break the spell and everything will be fine. I'll even tell her who I really am, and ask her to marry me, I've already planned it out."

Joon chuckled darkly shaking his head. "Doesn't matter what you do, Cheondoong. Not even the promise of a million diamond rings can bring her back to you. Once Mir has convinced her that you're the bad guy, you're forever the bad guy." 

"Thanks for your advice, hyung, but I think I can do it. I'll get her back." I said smiling at him. 

"Good for you, just remember." He held my chin and looked me deeply in the eyes. "Nice guys never win, if you want to win you have to use dirty tricks to get her back. In the end, she might not even be worth it." He stood up brushing off his pants and fixed his hair in the big mirror and turned back to look at me. "Go home early, we have rehearsal tomorrow, you'll need all the energy you have to hold yourself back and not hit Mir." He said leaving me in the silence of an empty practice room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

image

 

"Hey girlfriend stealer, nice to finally see you around." GO said with his eyes still fixed on the game he was playing with Joon. Joon ignored Mir and continued shouting "COME ON! OH! OH! YES!" 

image

 

I sat across the room from them on the couch glaring at Mir. He didn't look at me and silently left the room. I sensed that his level of arrogance had decreased because everyone in the room wanted to beat him up. 

"Interviews start in an hour. Oh! Someone is here to visit." Manager said popping his head into the room. Joon and GO continued playing their game and Seungho was sleeping on the other couch, I was the only one paying attention when she came into the room. Our eyes were the first to make contact and I'm not sure what else was happening around me but all I felt was the blood rush into my face and the room turn white as it faded away, it was only me and Jeon in the room. 

"Cheondoong oppa?" She said staring at me sitting on the couch among my members. I could only imagine that she was thinking one of two things. I was best friends with MBLAQ or that she finally figured out that I was Thunder. I stared back at her coolly. 

She awkwardly stood by the door until Mir came behind her and wrapped an arm around her. She smiled and looked up at him with twinkling stars in her eyes, the look that I longed for. 

"Thunder, get your make up on." A make up noona said to me motioning for me to head to the chair as another make up noona called Joon over to the other chair.  

"He looks a lot like Cheondoong oppa , since Cheondoong dyed his hair black. I thought he was Cheondoong and called him that." Jeon said to Mir. I glanced over at them in the mirror but smirked when I saw Mir glaring back at me. 

image

Mir and Jeon were side by side on the couch cuddling and giggling. I tried my best to not glance at them, to not imagine Jeon wrapped in Mir's arms. 

"Here, put these in." Joon said handing me his mp3 player and earphones. 

"Thanks." I said slightly smiling at him with the corner of my mouth and putting the ear phones on. "I was walking down the street when I saw your man." The first lines of the song goes. 

My eyes land on her as the song sings a bittersweet tune in my ear. "I hate you for not knowing me, I hate this waiting, please let go of his hand now " 

I look down in my lap and twiddle the ring around my thumb, the couple ring. I was wearing the other half and the other half was at home waiting for her. 

"What does that bastard have that I don't" G-dragon sang to me as I looked into the mirror and her eyes met mine. She glanced and then looked away but I continued to stare. 

"Okay, you're good." Noona said straightening my hair. I stepped off of the chair and sat down near the tv closing my eyes listening to the song on repeat. 

"Thunder!" Joon said tapping me, my eyes popped open.

tumblr_inline_mu7nq6ibgq1qfdx1m.gif

"Could I have my earphones back?" Joon said to me, I handed the earphones and mp3 over to him and my eyes were glued to Mir and Jeon.

tumblr_inline_mu7nvi5NyZ1qfdx1m.gif

 

tumblr_inline_mu7nsv0wmv1qfdx1m.gif

 

 

He leaned in kissing her and she closed her eyes letting him. I couldn't bring myself to look away, I was paralyzed. 

"Oppa." Tessa said standing in front of me blocking my vision of Mir and Jeon. 

"Wh- who  are you?" I said to her, I tried hard to look like I really didn't know her. I was momentarily shocked and almost asked why she was here. 

"The hairstylist." She said sitting next to me and bringing out her comb to brush my hair. 

"Have you always been my stylist?" I asked her still glancing at Mir and Jeon who passionately locked lips in front of me.

"Yes, I'm disappointed you haven't noticed me.. for the past four years." She said giggling under her breath. She turns my head toward her and all I can see are her eyes concentrating on styling my hair. "I have a friend who looks exactly like you." She said smiling. My eyes fixed on her smile and then on her eyes that twinkled as she applied gel to my hair. 

"Tessa?" Jeon said from behind me. My face was still faced toward Tessa but I could see that Tessa smirked. 

"Hey." She answered not looking over at Jeon.

"What are you doing?" Jeon questioned her.

"My job , and you?" She said each word with such ease.

"Visiting my boyfriend." Jeon said holding onto Mir's hand. I turned and looked at her and of course my heart dropped, it must have shown on my face because Mir was smiling more brightly.

"Same." Tessa said 

 

 

tumblr_inline_mu7oaz7bs81qfdx1m.gif

 

"Visiting my boyfriend." She said  taking my hands into hers.