part eighteen

Nice guys never win (Thunder and Mir Fanfic)

Author's note: Please ignore the fact that Cheondoong has blonde hair in the gif. I couldn't find any other ones :( boohoo, brb, crying a river. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You? You're joking. Thunder oppa is loved by some of the top models in the world and he is going to choose them over you?" She rolled her eyes and said,"What a joke, leave the poor guy alone you obsessive fan." Jeon snarled at Tessa. I stare at Jeon as those hideous words came spilling out of . She looked to me like a wild dog, nothing like the calm and composed attitude she use to have.

I looked over at Mir who also looked a tad shocked at her words but regained his composure. I turned toward Jeon and stared deep into her eyes and said, "Do I know you? Why are you speaking on my behalf. Aren't you just another obsessive fan in Mir's collection of women?" 

dropped open and her pride was deeply hurt by my words. "You ." Mir said stepping closer to me, I stood up and towered over him, rolling up my sleeves. 

"Come on, oppa. You proved your point." Tessa said pulling me. I still kept eye contact with Mir as Tessa dragged me toward the door. Tessa closed the door behind us and let go of my arm. I looked down at her, still feeling angry. I pulled Tessa back to the room with her trying to tug me back. 

"Let's go, don't fight." She said but I ignored her and dragged her back to the room, flinging open the door, causing all eyes to land on me. 

Everyone stood still in their places waiting for me to make a move. I smiled at Tessa and with my eyes I said. "Trust me." 

 

 

 

tumblr_inline_mu84vqhnQe1qfdx1m.gif

 

I leaned in kissing her lightly, her face still shocked after I dragged her away by the hand. I smiled to myself, as I remembered their faces,surprised, it was my own big you to Mir and Jeon. 

Tessa and I silently walked together down the hall. 

"Eh." Tessa said wiggling her fingers. I look down at our hands and laughed.

"Sorry I dragged you into this war." I said releasing her hand. She held the hand I released and held it close to her chest as we walked up the stairs leading to the rooftop. 

"It's okay." She replied. "Actually, I kind of ignited the fire." She said shyly bowing her head.

"Why did you do that in the first place? I'm not mad, I'm just curious." I said as we sat down on the bench that overlooked the other buildings. 

"She was annoying me."

"She annoyed me too. If this gets into the news that we are in a scandal I'll take the blame,I don't want you to lose your job for "messing around with clients"." 

"Thank you." She said with a tiny smiling growing.

I sat completely still looking at the buildings as I thought about how Jeon acted. She was completely immature and in all my years of being her friend I never saw her act that way. Maybe America really did change her? Or maybe .. love really had me blind. 

"I know you don't kow me very well, and I shouldn't be asking but.. can I ask of a favor?" She said turning to look at me, catching me off guard.

I blinked rapidly. "Yeah,sure. What is it?" 

"Can you pretend to be my boyfriend and make my friend jealous?" 

I stared at her a little taken back . Wow she is really upfront. I smiled at her , "Depends. What do I get?"

She laughed and looked at the sky. "My freindship?" She said looking back at me.

"Okay. Fair enough. Since I never notice you were my hairstylist for four years. I guess I owe you this."  I said nudging her. She smiles confirming her my offer. "Okay, tell me about him." 

She giggles and stares off into the mass of buildings again. "Well, he is someone who has a pure and innocent heart, unlike most guys my age who have other things in mind."

"A nice guy." I nod.

"I've known him for a long time , but I can't really call him my friend.. just a friend of a friend I've been crushing on." 

"Long time crush." I nod again pretending to write it down on my imaginary notepad. 

"That's it." She said looking back at me.

"You expect me to work with this little piece of information you gave me?" I sighed as she nodded, "He sounds like a perfect guy, I don't know if I can make him jealous." 

"You're Thunder from MBLAQ, who wouldn't be jealous." She said smiling again. 

I looked down at my phone, "Gotta head back soon." I said getting up, we walked down the stairs side by side still talking,"So. What's his name?" I said bumping her with my elbow in a friendly manner.

"Cheondoong."