Part six

Nice guys never win (Thunder and Mir Fanfic)

Picasion.Com

 

MBLAQ! YANG SEUNGHO! JUNG BYUNGHEE, LEE CHANGSEON,PARK SANGHYUN,BANG CHEOLYONG!" The crowd cheered. The roar of the crowd could be heard from inside our dressing room. 

"You ready?" Seungho said adjusting my mic for me. 

"Ready as I will ever be." I replied. He patted my back and gathered the members. 

"M!" Seungho shouted with force.

"BLAQ!" We all replied. My mic glowed red signaling that my mic was on. "Good luck." My members said as they headed back to the dressing room to change for the next stage. 

I could hear my introduction being played as my fans screamed. 

"I am. Thunder. I am. Mblaq." My introduction ended as I got onto my lift and waited for the platform to move. My heart began to pound as the crowd comes into view. 

I stood there looking out at the crowd before me waving their glow sticks. "Are you ready, Tokyo ?"

"Yes." They all shouted back at me. I give them a smile showing my gratitude.

"Alright, let's go." I said into the mic as the music began to pick up.  I put on my signature smirk and do some body waves to the music. 

"Sing along with me." 

"Thunder oppa! Ahh! Thunder oppaa!"  My fans screamed as I winked at them. I felt powerful on stage as they screamed my name. This is what I lived for. 

---------------------------------------

"Thank you. Thank you for your hard work." We all said to the staff before heading to our room to change.

"So, I didn't get a chance to ask but, how are things?" Mir said hooking his arms around my neck. I slapped his sweaty arm off of me. 

"We are good." 

"How long has it been since you've seen her?" 

"Uh.. maybe three weeks?"  I replied, he nodded along to my answer.

"Okay, how many times have you called her?" 

"None." I said simply. 

"Are you trying to get rid of her?!" He said slapping the back of my head. 

"Am I suppose to?" I said clearly confused. Are you suppose to call? Is it like a scheduled thing?

"Well, duh! That's what boyfriends do, call when you miss her. By not calling her you're saying that you don't miss her at all." Mir said rolling his eyes/

"Well, she will understand, I'm in another country." 

"Well, dumb one. She doesn't know you're a freaking kpop idol." 

"Right.." I said scratching my head. "Then how do I call her?"

"Oh my goodness. Go buy a calling card!" 

"Oh." I said changing my shoes. "Then will you go with me later?"

"Why do I have to go with you? I wanna sleep." He said throwing on a new shirt.

"Do you wanna miss out on a wonderful opportunity to check out Japanese girls?" He slapped my shoulder as if he was offended. 

"You know me well, buddy." He slapped my back and looked at the hand that touched my back. "Do you not sweat?" 

----------------------------------------

"Wah, she is cute." Mir said putting on his sunglasses again.

"You're going to go blind from wearing sunglasses when there ISN'T any sun." 

"No." He said chuckling. "I'll go blind because that girl is so beautiful." 

"Yeah, well, I'm here to find a calling card to call my girlfriend." I said walking down the aisle.

"Well, I'll be calling her tonight." He said straightening his suit jacket and cocked an eyebrow at me before walking toward the girls, as if he was saying, "Watch the master at work." 

 

tumblr_inline_mtee65xdNC1qfdx1m.gif

He quickly returned by my side and ducked down. I kept browsing through the cards and without looking up at him and said, "Back so soon? Did she have a boyfriend?You usually don't take no for an answer." 

"Dude, it's your girlfriend." He half whispered. My eyes widened with fear. Shoot. She mentioned weeks ago that she was going to see MBLAQ soon. I gotta work on remembering things. 

"What?!" I dropped the cards in my hand and duck down with him. "What do we do now?" 

"Isn't it obvious?" He said staring at me. When I didn't answer him he rolled his eyes and said, "Test her! Right now you're Thunder oppa. The Thunder oppa. See if she would leave her beloved Cheondoong oppa for her Thunder oppa." 

"No way! She wouldn't do that!" 

"You never know." He said arching his eyebrow at me. 

"What if I blow my cover?" 

"Look at yourself."He held his phone in front of me. "You look nothing like yourself. You've got black hair and all this make up to hide under. All you have to do is act the part of Thunder." 

"Should I?"

"Dude, once in a life time chance. Don't think, just do." He said pushing me over to direction of the girls as he hid under a counter. 

"Yah! Thunder!" Mir half whispered. I turned to look at him. 

"Act casual, don't notice them. Let them notice you. Remember, you're Thunder."  He said then disappeared behind the counter again.

I looked over at Jeon with her friend. They were on their way to the cashier to pay for their drinks. I quickly grabbed the nearest thing to me and walked toward the counter. I stood behind them trying my best not to look at Jeon.

Her friend was clearly suspicious. I felt really self conscious in my stage costume that showed most of my upper body. I politely covered up. 

Her friend turned around to peek at me until she had the courage to ask me, "Excuse me, are you Thunder from MBLAQ?" She said in a tiny voice.

I chuckled and channeled Thunder. "Yes." I said giving them a soft smile. By the look in their eyes, they looked like they almost died from not breathing. 

"Thunder oppa, could I have a picture with you? My boyfriend will never believe that I met you!" Jeon said practically jumping up and down. 

"Of course, anything for you." I said in my manliest voice. I wrapped my arms around both of them as I smiled into Jeon's camera. I looked at the cashier who waited for us to pay for our things. He must not know who I was so he was looking at us strangely. 

"I'll pay." I said taking out my credit card and swiping it.

"Thank you oppa. You're so cool." The other girl said. "Can I feel your arms?" I smiled and nodded at her.

"Ahhh, Jeon. Feel his arm!" She said squealing. She looked at her friend then at me, but ended up feeling my arm. She shyly hid her face as she smiled. 

"Can you give her a kiss! Today is her birthday." Tessa said hooking her arm into mine. I looked over at Jeon, surprised. . I forgot her birthday too?! Oh my gosh, she is going to dump me when I call her.

"Is it really? How come I didn't know that?" I said before I could stop myself.

She looked at me surprised but then laughed. I laughed to cover up my mistake and leaned in to kiss her cheek. My heart still pounded in my chest even though I was someone else. My lips touched her cheeks slightly before she moved away.

"Happy birthday, Jeon." I said softly. She looked at me surprised again that I said her name. "I have to go, nice meeting you guys." I saidwith my eyes still hooked onto Jeon's. I broke our eye contact and walked back to the counter where Mir was hiding and dragged him out. 

We rushed to our van quickly and settled into the car. I rested my head against the head rest feeling guilty for forgetting her birthday. 

"Dude, I thought you're suppose to get a phone card." Mir said taking something out of my hand and began chomping on it. "Thanks." He said chomping on the beef jerky. 

"UGHHHHH!! What is wrong with me today?"