Part fourteen

Nice guys never win (Thunder and Mir Fanfic)
 

tumblr_inline_mtyl618bxp1qfdx1m.gif

"You bastard." I said walking toward Mir with my fist clenched.

"What dude?" He said nonchalantly as he fixed his hair in the mirror. 

"Stop pretending, you should just become an actor because all this time I actually believed you were my friend. I came to you for everything and you stole my girlfriend away from me." I said slamming my fist into his jaw bone.

tumblr_inline_mtyl5lMW261qfdx1m.gif

"She never liked you to begin with, you dumb !" he said grabbing my shirt. GO tried to get in between us and got hit in the face as a result. 
"Both of you stop!" GO said still trying to separate us. "Joon, help me get these idiots away from each other before they kill one another."

 tumblr_inline_mtyli4LQiM1qfdx1m.gif

"Stop guys!" Joon said lifting me off the ground and carrying me toward the other end of the room as GO carried Mir to the other side.

"You douchebag!" Mir shouted at me,

"How can you even look at me without even feeling guilty?! HEARTLESS!" 

"Easy, I don't look at you at all cause you're ugly." 

"You're even uglier!" I shouted back. 

"Really? This is what you girls are fighting about? Who is more uglier? Immature." Joon said.

"That's not what your girlfriend said when I slept with her!" Mir shouted back. The silence echoed in the room, he knew he went too far. The look in his eyes said that he regretted the words but his smile said he was proud of finding my weak point. 

"You." I said gritting my teeth and lunging at him. Joon let me go, he only stared in disbelief at Mir. 

"Joon, what are you doing? Help!" GO shouted to Joon as I pinned Mir to the ground and repeatedly hit him. "Get off Cheondoong, calm down. You're going to kill him. Joon! What the hell!" GO shouted after Joon who was gathering his things and leaving.

"He deserves it, he will eventually sleep with your girlfriend too, GO." Joon said disappearing from the room. I stood up and kicked Mir in the side before spitting the blood in my mouth onto the floor next to his head. 

"I'll win her back, and make you regret this day. Don't let me catch you alone or I will beat you up again." I said leaving the practice room as Seungho came in.

"What the hell? Mir!" I heard him shout.

------------------------------------------------------------

(An hour before)

 

image

 

"Say what you need to quickly." I said not looking at her as she took a seat across from me. I gritted my teeth holding back all the things I wanted to say. I wanted to explain, I wanted to tell her everything, but I couldn't find the words to say. How could she leave Korea on impulse and not think about me? How could she just leave without letting me explain? I was angry, frusterated, but I still desperately loved her enough to come and meet her. This was my last chance, my real last chance. I had to tell her everything , but my new bad boy side told me to not tell her. If I resisted her she would come back to me , right?

 I sat up straight coldly avoiding her eye contact. 

"Don't treat me so coldly, oppa." She said leaning in toward me. I refuse to meet her eyes as I said, "What is there to talk about? You already made up your mind when you left Korea." I knew my words were harsh but I had to show her that I wasn't the weak guy she could push around anymore. 

"And I haven't changed my mind, I still don't regret leaving you." She said with a harsher tone to her voice. I flinched looking into her eyes, her eyes mixed with pain and anger. "Unlike you , I have a heart and won't hide behind lies. I wanted to tell you this myself." She paused and stared into my eyes. Her gaze softened and she glanced down at the table. 

"You still got my favorite drink." She said smiling down at the steaming cup of coffee in front of her. I looked away from her and swallowed the lump of guilt I felt in my throat. No matter how mean I was to her, I still loved her. I still couldn't forget about the little details that meant so much to me. 

"Let's not waste anymore time, I have to go to rehearsal soon,Jeon." I said my lips quivering as I said her name. She questioned me about my "rehearsal" with her eyes but then pushed the cup toward me and stood up from the table. 

"I'm dating Mir now, and you know what? He is actually more considerate than you will ever be." She said storming out of the store. I stared at the steaming cup of coffee, refusing to even glance at her. I stood up fuming but I calmly downed the cup of coffee and left the coffee shop. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Hours after the fight with Mir) 

tumblr_inline_mtymb5CxQ41qfdx1m.gif

I was surrounded by a million people but my heart only yearned for one person. The person I trusted the most used my weaknesses against me. My only best friend.. I was truly alone now. 

"I knew I would find you here." I looked up and let out a big sigh, letting myself relax as I smiled back.

"Took you long enough." I replied.