Part fifteen

Nice guys never win (Thunder and Mir Fanfic)

image

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I placed a drink in front of her. 

"I was just over there with a friend of mine and I thought I would check up on you. You shouldn't be here in the club by yourself." She said, I smiled and quietly downed my drink.

"I'm fine, I don't need you." I tipped the bottle up but there was no more. I grabbed another bottle.

"Maybe you should stop, what's the problem?" She said to me. I paused wiping the edge of my mouth on my sleeve. 

"You're the problem. Have you ever wondered why someone doesn't love you back no matter what you've done for them? How could they not see that you're sincere?" I open another bottle letting the cap fall to the floor. There was silence as they sat there watching me gulping down the beer. 

"I'm sorry." She said softly. I didn't look up at her. She sighed and picked up a bottle herself gulping down the liquid. Each gulp a bitter struggle as she continued to empty the bottle.

"Stop, that won't make things better."  I said taking the bottle out of her hands and finishing it myself. 

"I'm really not a doctor, did you know that?" I said squinting at her blurring outline. Her silhouette telling me she was looking at me.

"I'll tell you my secret." I leaned in closer to her but couldn't control my limbs and rested my head on her shoulder.

"I really loved you, Jeon. I really thought we would last forever." I said sobbing onto her shoulder. I was fed up with the bad boy image, I don't care if it would ruin my plan or not, I just wanted to let it all out. 

She brushed my hair away from my eyes gently. Her soft fingers smearing the tears away from my cheeks. "I love you, Jeon." 

"I love you too, Cheondoong oppa."  

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Mir's view)


"Why did you tell him." I said coldly to Jeon as I sat myself down, unwelcomed, on her sofa.

"Oh, you're here, oppa. What happened to your face?" She said fixing her make up. 

"Why didn't you ask me first?" I said glaring at her through the mirror.

"It's been almost a month since you said you would tell him about us."

"I can handle it, next time leave it to me." I said adjusting my suit and heading toward the door.

"Like you could." She said simply. I whipped my head around and stared at her reflection in the mirror. A slow eerie smile spread across my face as I headed back over to the sofa.

"He is my best friend after all." I said sitting down on the couch and crossing one leg over the other.

"So that's why you seduced me into bed with you? Yeah, best friends." She said shimmying off her jeans and grabbing a dress that was hanging over the edge of the chair.  

image

"Really." I said smiling as my eyes followed her. "You're not so innocent either,"good girlfriend". What a joke. You just act like it in front of Cheondoong. You only dated Cheondoong to get my attention. " 

" I was doing him a favor and giving him dating experience. What matters is that we are together aren't we?" She was back over at the mirror adjusting her red lipstick. 

"Fine." I said getting up and walking over toward her."Let's not fight." I said into the crook of her neck kissing it softly. 

"Don't ruin my hair and makeup, I have to leave soon." 

"That's no fun." I said turning her around and lifting her up onto the table. "Where are you going tonight?" 

"Why do you care?" She said smirking.

"Where are you going." I said looking at her with my dead serious eyes. 

"Club." She said simply giving me her innocent smile. I slid a finger up to her shoulder where one of her straps were and flicked it off her shoulder letting it hang.

"Don't get a guy drunk and bring him home." I said walking towards the door. "By the way, don't think you can control me like you did to Cheondoong. Don't do anything like that again. This is your only warning. " I said slamming the door.