new school new friends new enemies

the curse of the haunted doll.

"Mirae,wake up you have school today remember?"Your mom whispered.

"Mff I'll go get ready now can you please leave my room?"You said under the pillow

"Okay but I want you to know that your uniform is in your closet."Said your mom before she left the room.

You got up and went to get ready for school you wore a t-shirt inside of the uniform as it was freezing cold out there and before you left the room you put on the black blazer that has the school logo on it.You got out of the room and went down to the kitchen to grab some breakfast.In the kitchen your mom was scraping the black bits off a slice of toast,she had quite a hard time scraping it off but the toast seemed to be nothing but black.The other few slices of bread were all in the same condition,burned.

"Uhm hey mirae I made you some toast,but it may be a little crunchy..."She said.

"Its okay mom I'll just have cereal."You said looking for the cereal in the cupboard

"Suit yourself "Your mom shrugged.

Just then chanyeol went down wearing the same uniform as you are except he is wearing a pants and you're wearing a skirt..

"Oh mom can you help me with my tie?"Asked chanyeol

"Chanyeol cereal?"You asked and he nodded.

You took another bowl and poured the last dregs of cornflakes and sloshed them with the last of the milk and gave it to chanyeol.You looked at the window by the sink and remembered what happened yesterday.

"Hey mom,what time does school starts?"You asked trying to get your mind off from what happened yesterday.

"Eight,you still have about fifteen minutes left and don't worry I'll drive you there."Said your mom.

"Okay then."You sighed.

You turned your attention to chanyeol and waited for him to swallow his food to ask him a question.

"Excited about going back to school?"You asked.

"Yeah,but what if everyone don't like me?"He asked back

"Its okay Ill give them a piece of my mind,besides mom already put us in the same class so dont worry I got your back."You assured him.

Both of you finished your cereal and placed it in the dish washer.You grabbed your bag and went out of the house where mom was waiting for you and chanyeol in her car that was parked nicely in the hallway.You got into the passenger sit and put on your earpiece to avoid your mom from lecturing you about the importance of school.The car ride took about fifteen minutes.

"Mirae I want you to take care of chanyeol and please control your anger remember what I said?"

"Yes,I remember.So now what?"You asked.

"Oh yes you go to the main office and there they will tell you what to do."Your mom explained.

"Okay bye mom see you after school."You said before getting out of the car.

You and chanyeol walked awkwardly to the main office.You passed hallways full of happy faces and wondered how can one be so happy to be at school.When you found the main office you took in a deep breath before opening the doors of the office.A bleached,clinical smell wafted up to meet you and chanyeol as you headed for the reception desk.

"Uhm hi excuse me anyone here?"You asked.

There was a moment of silence.

"Hi sorry,how can I help you?"said a women in black.

"Uhm we're the new transfer students here."You stopped there not knowing what else to say after that.

"Oh yes chanyeol and mirae isn't it?"She asked and both you and chanyeol nodded.

"Okay here is your time table now please follow me and I'll lead you to  your classroom."She said making her way out of the office.

As you stepped out of the office the bell rang which means first period has started. Making your way towards the deserted corridors a sense of dread hit you.what if you mess up your introduction?Classroom doors lined the walls on either side of you.Voices of teachers and students drifted out of every class as you passed by them.You stopped in front of a classroom and the women knocked on the door.She talked to the teacher for a while.

"Okay mirae and chanyeol here is your new classroom."Said the other teacher gesturing you to go in.

You followed behind her and chanyeol followed behind you.The teacher took her marker and tap the board with it to get the class's attention.

"Okay class today we have two new classmates that will be joining us,please introduce yourself."She said

"Uhm,hi my name is Mirae,Park Mirae."You said bowing.

"Hi my name is Chanyeol,Park Chanyeol"Said chanyeol doing a little bow.

"okay you guys can go sit next to yejin at the back."Said the teacher pointing to a girl with short straight hair that is smiling at you and chanyeol.You made your way to yejin.

"Hi I'm yejin its nice to meet you."She whispered.

"Hello Its nice to meet you to."You replied with a smile.

First period past and its lunchtime.You were sitting on a bench by a tree with yejin and chanyeol and you were having an enjoyable time talking with yejin.

"Can I tell you a secret?"Whispered yejin in your ears?

You just nodded your head curious why would she tell you her secret you barely known each other for the past one hour and a half.

"I think your brother is hot."She Whispered in your ears.

You just stared at her with your mouth ajar and she stared back at you giggling away.

"Im gonna go get something from the ven..vending machine do you want anything?"Asked chanyeol

"No thanks."You and yejin said at the same time.He nodded and walked off.

"Are you sure he is going to be alright alone?"Asked yejin a little worried.

"He's gonna be fine don't be such a worry wart"You said.

Fifteen minutes have gone by and chanyeol is still not back yet so you and yejin decided to go check on what he is doing.When you went to the vending machine you could see chanyeol being surrounded by a group of boys.

"What the hell are they doing let me give them a piece of my mind."You said

"Oh no mirae you dont want to mess with them."warned yejin.

You walked to the boys and pushed them away from chanyeol.You picked him up and went to bring him to yejin.

"Just what were you thinking back then?"You asked the group of boys.

"oh yejin what do we do its not going to be pretty if mirae gets angry."Chanyeol whispered to yejin

"Oh dear,lets hope it wont turn to a bloody massacre."said yejin to chanyeol.

One of the boys tried to throw a punch at you but you grabbed his fist and twisted his hands and threw him to the ground.All the other guys attempt to hit you or punch you failed and it resulted in the boys runnnig away from you.

"Whoa mirae what just happened?"Asked Yejin.

"That's what you get if you play around with black belt champion mirae park."You said.

You brushed off your hands and walked towards yejin and chanyeol,the word shock was written all over their faces.

"What's the matter?"You asked.

"Uhm,you just messed with the schools' bully.No one dares to look at them or touch them because if you do so you wont live to see your tomorrow."She explained.

"Well than that is going to change!Come one second period is going to start soon."You said.

The three of you walked down the hallway to your classroom.You slumped down on your seat and placed your head on the table and stared out of the window,staring at the trees waiting for time to pass.You got up to greet the teacher when she entered and settled down in your seat.Math and science pass by really quickly mostly because you weren't paying attention.

"Hey,want to hang out at my place and maybe do some homework or something?"You asked yejin.

"Uhm,okay."She replied

The three of you waited at the school gate for your mom at the school gate when your moms car appeared you went in and introduced Yejin to your mom.

"Mom this is yejin our class partner and Yejin this is my mom."You said.

The trip back home was really enjoyable the four of you were talking about things and each others interest.

"Okay you three go up to the study room,Ill go cook some lunch."Said your mom happily.

You,yejin and chanyeol went up to study room and started to do your math homework.

"Sorry if its a little dusty,we just move in."You apologized.

"Nah,its okay trust me my study room is worst."She laughed.

The three of you spent two hours doing your homework and copying answers from chanyeol.Your mom called you down to eat some lunch,she prepared some miso soup,sweet and sour fish and rice.After eating yejin thanked your mom and went home.

A/N:Okay so its done and as you know my laptop isn't behaving lately so sorry for the delay and sorry if there is any spelling or grammar error.