Sage

the curse of the haunted doll.

"Hi mirae,are you feeling all better today?"Asked a male nurse as he entered the room.

"Yeah a little but my hand still hurts."You explained.

"Oh dont worry about your arm its gonna get fixed today and by tommorrow you will be able to go back home."He said checking your hands.

"What time does my sugery start?"You asked."Will it hurt a lot?"

"Your surgery is starting at nine o'clock which is in an hours time and no it wont hurt as we will make you sleep so dont worry okay?"He explained cheerfully.

He left the room and you got up to was your face by the sink and also rinse your mouth.After drying your hands you sat back at your bed and gently place your hands over a pillow.You looked to the bed by the window and wandered where the girl from last night went,maybe she washaving a surgery like you or maybe she was transfered to a new room.A few minutes later a female doctor wearing a white coat over a dark blue uniform with brown bob hair came in the room with four other doctors wearing a light purple uniform.

"Are you ready mirae?"she asked and you nodded your head.

The nurses lowered the bed until it was completely flat and you were lying down on it facing the ceiling.The four doctors pushed the bed out the room gently and passed by a few corridors.One corridor was particularly special as it had a bulletin board with pictures of patients and one of them caught your attention.Snow white skin,big round eyes.Sage.

The nurses carefully lifted you onto another bed and placed a mask on your face.The gas made you feel drowsy and sleepy and in no time you fell into a deep sleep.

Five hours after the sugery was done you were back in the same room in the same bed.You slowly opened your eyes to see chanyeol.

 

 

 "

 

Hey wakey wakey sleepy head."Said chanyeol leaning really close to your face.

 

 

"Hey,chanyeol are you alone?"You asked getting up.

 

 

"Yeah,yejin and mom was here a while ago but they just left."Chanyeol said."Yejin got you this gift basket."He said handing you a basket full of fuits and chocolate.

 

When you were about to open the basket,the male doctor from just now came in.He greeted you and chanyeol and did a few checks on your arm.

 

"Urm..just out of curiosity do you know where that girl from that bed is?"You asked pointing to the bed by the window.

 

"Girl?What girl?Only you are the one in this room,what are you talking about?"He said while scribbling some notes.

 

"Oh,I must be dreaming then."You said back feeling a little confused.

 

 

"Alright then everything is fine so you can go home tommorow in the morning."He said leaving the room.

 

You asked chanyeol to take you out for a walk as you body felt sore after lying down for so long.Chanyeol took your coat and place ot over your body and then held your other arm to assist you in walking.You walked out to the park and sat on one of the benches under a blossoming tree.The wind was cold but it felt so soothing and refreshing for you.

 

 

"Hey m..mirae i..is i..it true y...you saw a girl last night?"Asked chanyeol breaking the silence.

 

"Its true!"You replied."She had snowy whit skin and huge eyes and her name is sage."

 

"Wait,s...sage?I..think I s..saw her name once i....in this hospital c...come follow me."He said grabbing your hand and pulling you into the hospital again.

 

He dragged you past rooms and rooms and finally stopped at the corridor in front of a surgery room.He pointed to a bulletin board and told you to read it.The person on the notice board was indeed sage,she had big eyes and white snowy skin just like sage.You read the embloded text and it said;our role model.

 

"In the year 1996 sage was diagnosed with stage four brain cancer.Allthough she had that illness she never failed to bring smiles and inspire other kids in the hospital.Unfortunately in the year 1997 she died no one knows how and where her body is but may her soul rest in peace."You read to yourself.

 

After reading that poster you left for your room and chanyeol tagged along.You sat by your bed and thought really hard to yourself about sage.The clock gave a tiny soft ring which means it was six o'clock,you asked chanyeol to go home as he must be tired from taking care of you all day.

 

The sky grew darker and now it was already twelve midnight,after using your phone and eating your medication you went to get yourself ready for bed.You walked into the toilet and tied your hair and washed your face,you splashed your face with lukewarm water and scrubbed your face a little.The atmosphere was really lonely as you were the only one in the room and it was really dark both inside and outside,you layed your head down and started dozing off.

 

"Mirae......wake up......."Whispered something.

 

You slowly got up and looked around but nobody was there so you went back to sleep.This time you felt a cold hand grab your leg,you jumped out and grabbed your legs.

 

"Who is that?Sage its that you?"You asked with a shaky voice."Come out now dont be scared."

 

 

"If I come out then you would be scared."It said again.

 

"No I wont,nothing scares me."You said.

 

 

From the shadows a figure emerged.The figure was all bloody and had an eye missing.It came nearer towards you and stared blankly into your eyes.

 

"I know where you live.That place is not safe you better leave soon or bad things will keep on happening to you and your loved ones.....Run away but dont bring HER along"It dissapperared.

 

 

You froze at your spot for a few minutes and stared at the place wher it appeared.Feeling scared and condused,you lay back on the bed and shut your eyes and forced yourself to sleep.Morning came faster than expected and you were thankfull for that.You decided to take a shower before going home,you took a new pair of clothings from in the cabinet by your bed and a towel.You entered the toilet and locked the door shut,you went to the mirror and stared at your reflection for a few minutes the scar caught your attention and you traced a finger over it.It didnt feel painfull at all it was just a scar a thin long line as if you've been scratched.Once you finished showering and cleaning yourself up you sat on your bed and took out your phone.

 

"Good morning mirae!"Said chanyeol as he entered the room.

 

"Morning chanyeol!What are doing here shouldnt you be at school?"You asked.

 

 

"Mom said to take you home today because she cant pick you up today,she'll be at busan for the whole day for her business matters."He explained.

 

Chanyeol helped you pack up your things and then he took out a paperbag and handed it to you.Inside the bag was your clothes and shoes.

 

"I didnt know what bra and underwear you wanted so I just quickly grabbed them from your closet."He said as his whole face turned red.

 

You thanked him and went into the toilet to change.You took out the pink hospital gown and carefully put on the longsleeved shirt that chanyeol brought for you and then you changed into the pants.

 

 

You thanked the nurse when all was over and got out of the hospital.Chanyeol hailed a cab and went straight home,when you reached home you straightaway sat on the sofa and strteched your legs.Being at home is better than being stuck at the hospital with all those needles poking into you and machines all around you.

 

 

A/N:Hi guys if you have read my recent blogpost you must be wondering why Im still here updating my fics.The results were out today and they didnt tell me much but just reffered me to a speacialist in the hospital.So anyways please subscribe and upvote if you like my story also if you dont like it then you can unsubscribe there is no one stopping you.Also comments are much appreciated and I'll try my best to reply to you ^^