Exo

the curse of the haunted doll.

Chanyeol sat next to you and placed a bowl of porridge infront of you.He took a spoonful of porridge and blowed it before bringing it to your mouth.

"What is this I can feed myself yeol."You said grabbing the spoon from chanyeol.

"No no,let m..me d..do this."He said taking the spoon away from you.

You let chanyeol feed you the contents of the bowl,you stopped him when you felt full and walked to the kitchen to take your medication.You poured yourself a glass of water and swallowed a few pills that were quite huge.Chanyeol insisted that you take a rest so he held your arm and led you up to your room,he tucked you into bed and left the room afterwards.Time flew by really slowly and you got bored so you texted yejin to ask her what happened at school during the days that you were gone.After talking to yejin you lay on your bed and stared at the ceiling amd finally decided to go down and see what chanyeol was doing.You slowly crept down the stairs and silently stared at chanyeol who was sitting by the piano with his back facing you.He slowly opened the covers of the piano and his fingers started to skillfully play a melody that sounded really emotional.Without realising you let out a tiny sob,you cupped your mouth and ran back to your room.

                                                            ~~~~~~

"Take good cre of your sister chanyeol,dont let her get into trouble okay?"Asked your mom.

"Okay m..mom I w..will."He nodded.

You watched your mom drive off before walking into school,everyone glanced at your hands as it had a bright blue cast that totally did not match your outfit.You ducked your head in embarrasment and continued walking,when you reached the classroom you went straight for your seat.

"Hey bestfriend!"Yejin screamed as she sat down next to you making everyone look towards your direction.

"Yejin can you not be so loud you're embarrassing me...."You said covering .

"Okay okay,"She freed herself from your hands."So,todays is club day have you decided on what club to join?"She asked.

"Im not so sure myself but chanyeol said he wanted to be in the math club.But I gotta strange feeling about this.."You said looking at chanyeol who was busy scrbbling some things on his notebook.

"Why because he is mentally retarded?"Asked mirae earning a nod from you."well let me tell you something girl,he may be retarded but he is smoking and trust me he is going to fit in just fine."

The same literature teacher came into the class and her attention immediatly went to you,she looked at you with such sorry eyes.She started the lesson by telling the class that there will be something interesting today.After the whole class greeted her,she explained that today we will all be writing a short story anonymously,it will then be chosen to be read to the whole class.When you got the paper you started writing about your experience at the hospital with sage but you changed it a little bit.

"Alright class now I will be collecting your scripts and I will randomly chose one to be read to the whole class."She said walking down the aisle to collect the papers.

Her hands flipped through the papers and she took out a peice of paper that was filled halfway.She chose one of your classmates from the front seat to read it.

"Hi guys its me sanha,"He greeted and started to read the story silently."Your eyes that was as big as an owl's twinkle under the moonlight.Your porcelain white skin looked as if it was glowing in the dark night.Amidst the darkness and loneliness you came into my life brightening up my life.You told me stories altough we just met,it felt awkward but at the same time it felt nice.I bid farewell to you in hopes of seeing you again the next day but till today you still have not come back."He read smoothly.

"Wow!"Your teacher exclaimed."That was one good essay,Im going to photocopy this for each and one of you so that you can learn from it."She said.

School ended early as it was club day today,Yejin walked off to her gayaguem club at the other side of the school building.You walked through the halls to see what other clubs there were,you and Chanyeol walked by the washroom and he told you to wait outside as he needs to use the toilet.You walked to a desserted alley behind the toilet and waited for him there as it would be awkward to wait outside the male toilet.You heard footsteps coming from the nearby staircase and looked down at your shoes to avoid any awkward eye contact.A few pair of legs stopped in front of you and you slowly rose your head toeet their faces.

"Hey there sweety,"He smirked."Why are you alone in such a place?"He asked conering you.

"What do you want?!"You asked trying to run away but his friends already blocked you.

"You messed with us the other day."Spoke one of his friends."Now,seeing you like this you must not be able to fight back right."Said another snaking his hands to your skirt.

The three boys started touching you everywhere making you feel uncomfortable.You wanted to scream but you didnt dare,you wanted to hit them but your hand was injured so all you could do was just squirm around and let the tears cloud your eye sight.Soon three other boys cameout of the male toilet and came towards you they talked to each other and then their attention went back to you.

"Listen here,this is just the beggining,"He said pulling your hair."Expect something worse sooner."He said throwing you down.

As you lay there helplessly they threw something at your face,a shirt and a tie.You looked at the badge and it wrote chanyeol,you panicked as chanyeol couldnt be exposed to the cold too much or he'll get fits.You atood up and ran to the toilet and knocked down every cubical door only to find chanyeol seated by a toilet bowl covering his bare body with his hands.You squated beside him and tried to remove his hands but he only hugged his body tighter.

"Come on yeol,let me see."You begged trying to open his hands.

Chanyeol just shook his head.

When you finally freed his hands you saw that his chest were full of bruises and scratches.You looked at him and slowly you help him wear his uniform back on.He gave you a weak smile and you supported him up.Just then a male student walked in the toilet.

"I saw what happened back there,"He said as he casually washed his hands.

"Oh really then why the hell didnt you help me!"You asked.

"No one messes with exo,because if you do you are not going to live to see your tommorrow."He said and just walked off.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Hey guys its me pandamirah2,I hope you had fun reading my story.This chapter may seem lousy as right now Im not at home Im at KL for a vacation and luckily my uncles house has wifi ((THANK U GOD))So I decided to update a story.Also this story might have some really terrible english as I cant really concentrate right now because its so cold in this room.My uncles house is so huge and gorgeous and It really inspired me to write a fic so look out for any new story that I will be posting.Hopefully I'll be back home tommorrow so I can update my stories.Anyways thanks for reading my story if you like it do subscribe and maybe upvote or something and if you hate it you can by all means unsubscribe.