Good night sweet dreams

the curse of the haunted doll.

You woke up finding yourself in a room that look awfully familiar but you just couldnt remember.You looked around and caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror,you were still wearing the hospital gown but your arm and head had no cast around it.The room was all pink and there was a bed with drapes drawn over it,the other parts of the room was wallpapered in a flowery wallpaper.The door clicked open and you quickly hid behind the sofa and watch as a litle girl entered the room and lock the door.You looked closely and examined the girls face.

"Sage?"You whispered under your breath.

Sage's head turn to your direction and you quickly hid behind the sofa again.You accidently hit a doll and it started to sing really loudly.You cursed at yourself and tried to shut the doll up.Sage's steps got closer and she peered over the couch.

"There you are lola,I've been looking all over for you."She said grabbing the doll.

Her hand went pass through your body and she did not even acknowledge your presence.She took the doll and started playing with it,just as she was playing the door was being violently knocked on.She screaming and covering her ears and curled herself up into a ball.The door broke down and a tall beastly man came and grabbed the little girl by her hair.He began shouting and using profanities at her you tried to stop him but it was as if you was invisible.The beastly man grabbed hold of a scicors from the table and stabbed into the girls head.She fell to the ground and he started kicked her and one time you swore you heard a bone crack.

"Run away before its to late."Sage said and looked straight into your eyes.

"No no this isnt happening no no nooo!!!!"You screamed as the beastly man approached you.

He raised his scicors and slashed it across your face,you felt wetness on your face.You tried running away but when you got out of the room it was all grass and nothing else.You applied preassure by your eye and ran as fast your legs can and did not stop.When you got tired of running,you slowed down your pace but that was when you saw the hospital and you picked up your pace.You reached the emergency area and hid behind an ambulance to catch your breath before entering.The bleeding got worse and by now your shirt was already drenched in blood.Your head felt as if someone  was pounding on it and world started to slowly black out before collapsing to the ground.

 A male ambulance driver was about to drive off when he saw you bleeding and laying unconcious by the wheel of an ambulance.

 

 

"We have an unconcious patient bleeding profusely outside the er."He spoke through his walkie talkie.

 

 

A group of nurses came out with a stretcher and placed you on it before dragging you into an emergency operating theater.

                                                         ~~~~~~~

You peeled open your eyes to a blinding light,you looked to your left and your mom was there crying while holding your hand and on your right was chanyeol with his head facing the bed and sniffing.You closed your right eyes thinking you would be able to see but no your left eye was blinded.You went bezerk for a moment and that was when your mom calmed you down.

"Calm down mirae clam down you are not blind."You mom said patting your back.

"If Im not blind what is this mom?"You asked pointing to the patch over your eyes.

The room was silent except for the regular beeping of the machines around the room.

"Mirae,"Your mom finally said."Is there something happening,lately you have been acting really strange..."

You looked at chanyeol behind her who was signaling you to just shut up"Mom,can I have a word with just chanyeol?"

Your mom left the room and you waited a few seconds after she has left before telling chanyeol what happened.Chanyeol took a seat next to you and stared at you waiting for an answer.

"Chanyeol what happened to my eye?"You asked pointing to your eye.

"I do...dont know but a...fter the doctor ta...talked to me yesterday,you were gone."He paused."They se..searched everywhere for you b..but to no avail they even made a p...police report."

"So how did they find me?"You asked still processing the previous information.

"They fo....found you lying b...by an ambulance out...outside the er."He said."Where did you go?"

"I dont know,I woke up and I was already in a different place and then there was sage and a man probably her dad."You paused unsure wether you should go on or not.

"You d..dont h...have to tell me i...if you dont f..feel comfortable."He said placing a hand on your shoulders.

You smiled at him,you were so lucky to have such an understanding brother.He rubbed your back and you just nuzzled your head into his chest.Your mom walked in and saw the both of you and her heart melted,she placed the cup of tea by your table and left.

"Chanyeol,can you sleep with me tonight?"You asked looking up."Like that time at home?"

"O..okay..i..if it m..makes you h..happy."He said.

Soon enough it was already eight o'clock and chanyeol was trying really hard to shove a spoonfull of porridge into your mouth.You shut your mouth tight and covered your mouth with your hands.You managed to dodge every single time the spoons come for you.Chanyeol gave up at last and slumped back into his seat.

"I give up mirae,"He said wiping his non existing sweat.

"I really dont want to eat I've lost my apetite."You said.

"But how are you going to eat your medicine on an empty stomach?"He asked.

You grabbed the pills and gulped down your pills in one go."See easy does it."

He just shook his head and pushed away the table from your bed to the foot of the bed.He then carefully placed you back on your bed and covered you with the thick warm blanket.He tucked you neatly into the covers until you were comfortable.

"Good night mirae."He said planting a kiss on your forhead.

"Good night yeol."You said closing your eyes.

Chanyeol went to the light switch to turn off the lights so that you could better.The room now was dark except for the corner by the window that was illuminated by the glow of the moonlight.Chanyeol settled on the sofa and used his jacket as his blanket and went to bed.

"Sweet dreams..."He whispered before goung to sleep.

 

 

 

A/N:Its finally up yeah baby!!Sorry if it took forever,if you read the previous chapters you'd probably know that my school has just atarted and Im a little busy also lately I've been spending my time learning how to play the piano.Hopefully I'll be an awesome pianist at the end of the year^^

Anyways...subscribe or upvote if you like it and if you dont,you can unsubscribe or leave I dont mind.

P.s:Sorry for my horrible english.