Realisation.

the curse of the haunted doll.

You felt a cold hand touch yours and you instantly open your eyes feeling a little shocked by the sudden touch.The nurse that was checking on you looked almost as shock as you were,she tried grabbing your hand again to check your needles.You kept your hands to yourself and when she tried touching it,you just screamed at her.She had no other choice but to call the doctors to deal with you,they rushed into the room four of them.They tried holding you down but you just kept on screaming and squirming under their grip,they had no other choice but to inject you and make you unconcious.The world became dark and once again you got engulfed by the darkness.

"Mirae,are you happy to see me?"Asked chanyeol.

"Chan..chanyeol?Is it really you?"You asked.

"Yes its me silly,who do you think I am?"He laughed.

"Where are you going?"You asked as he started walking away.

"Away,for a while."He replied.

"I want to come to!"You whined.

"Im sorry but you cant come with me."He said for the last time before leaving through a door.

"Chanyeol!"You screamed as you awake from your slumber.

"Oh good you're up."Said a man wearing a blue stripped shirt with a landyard accross his neck.

You just gripped your covers tightly and stared at him looking really terrified.He tried reaching out a hand to touch you but you flinched and move away from him.

"Niw dont worry mirae he is just going to ask you a few questions."Said the female nurse that you tried to kill just now.

"What exactly happened that day?"He asked looking serious,a little bit too serious.

You kept silent as you remembered what happened those few days,with realisation,you were shaking and you have already started crying.

"Its okay if you dont want to tell me."He said.

"She..she was there,kill she killed everyone."You spoke as the man just stared at you."She tried killing me but..but..but I burned her.HahahagahaHAHAHAA."You broke out into laughter.

"Who exactly is she?"He asked a little curious.

"You wont believe me but she is a doll."You said looking in the guys eyes seriously.

"A doll?"He asked confused."So you're telling me she killed everyone?"

"Yes those two boys yejin and chanyeol."You said.

"Who is chanyeol?"He asked again.

"He is my brother,have you seen him?"You asked desperately.

"Miss where did you last see him?"He asked.

"At the house,he was there but he didnt die."You spoke.

"I'm sorry but the last time we checked all the victims therr was no one named chanyeol."He confirmed.

~~~~~~~~~

It has been days since the incident and there was still no sign of chanyeol's body or chanyeol.It is however confirmed that yejin and the other two were dead.The police has been suspecting you for killing them and everytime you try to convince them that it was the doll they would just stare at you weirdly.Your wounds havent healed fully yet but once they do,they planed on moving you to somewhere special.Feeling a little bit stuffy,you decided to open the window a little to let some fresh air in.It hurts when you tried to move but you just ignored the pain,as you walked to window you can hear someone speaking outside.

"Sir we cant confirm that she is crazy,we have to run test and oyher complicated stuffs just to be sure."The person spoke.

"Crazy?Me?"You whispered.

"Yes I understand,I'll talk to the hospital about that."It spoke again.

"About what?"You asked opening the door.

"Oh my gosh how long have you been standing there?"He asked.

"Long enough to hear evrrything,you think Im insane?"You asked feeling a little angry.

"No,not really.."He stuttered.

"Im not insane!"You screamed giving him a punch in the face.

He was on the floor covering his nose that was probably bleeding,you were angered by his words and wanted to give him another punch.You pulled your arm back and was ready to punch him when a hand stopped you.A male nurse had held you back but you were squirming so much another male nurse had to hold you back.The man you had punched got up and picked up his phobr to make a call someone.

"Hey sir!Im not crazy,you are!"You screamed after him.

A sharp needle was being poked into your skin making your legs feel weak and after a few seconds you were down on your knees.It didnt make you feel dizzy just weak,it took only one male nurse to drag you back to your bed.They took out some rope and tied your hands and lrgs to the frame of the bed making you lose thr ability to move them.After they left the room you couldnt help but cry at how helpless you are right now,how did this even happen.

"Sorry to barge in but am I interrupting anything?"Asked someone in a friendly tone.

You kept quite and didnt face whoever was at the door,the person came next to your bed and took a seat next to you.

"Hi my name is rayul,"She said.

You just kept quite.

"You said you had a vrother named chanyeol,right?"She asked.

You nodded your head but still did not face her.

"Do you remember anything about him?"She asked again.

You just kept quite not wanting to bring this topic back up.

"Do you remember anything at all?Like how he died twelve years ago?"She said.

"Twelve years?!Thats impossible,I saw him just a few days ago?!"You said in disbelief.

"It says here that your brother park chanyeol died twelve years ago."

It suddenly it hit you,all this time there was no chanyeol he was never there.Chanyeol was just a frigmant of your imagination,he was just part of your imagination.

"May I ask what you were doing in an abondoned house?"She asked interrupting your train of toughts.

"Abandoned?That is impossible it is perfectly fine."You protested.

She just stared at you looking really astounded,she looked like she was going to say something but something else was holding her back from saying those words.

"Sorry to break this to you now but the doctors are moving you to the special ward just in case."She spoke quickly.

"Why?"You asked feeling a little hurt."Im not crazy,no no Im not insane you all are,IM NOT CRAZY."You screamed and threw a pillow at rayuls face.

"Calm down,mirae."Said rayul trying to pet your back.

"CALM DOWN?YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME,YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM GOING THROUGH NOW...no one understands me...."You trailed off placing your hands in front of your eyes to cover your ugly crying face.

Nobody ever understood you,nobody did and nobody has to.

 

A/N:Finally updated ^^ subscribe and upvote maybe and sorry for my english.

Im pretty sure all of you guys heard of what happened to ladies code and specifically eunb.Unfortunately Eunb has passed on,Im not a fan of ladies code but this news really left a permanent impression in me.Through this incident I learnt that we should all appreciate and cherish what we love whenever we can because you bever know when that person is going to be taken away.I really send my deepest condolances to Eunb's family and friends and also all those ladies code fans and ladies code itself pkease stay strong because right now she is in a better place.

Sincerely,

Pandamirah2.