2 down a lot more to go

the curse of the haunted doll.

It was the usual thursday morning,usual routine,brushing of teeth,breakfast and walking to school.Chanyeol walked ahead and you just followed him from behind,you walked by an alley and got pulled inside.

"Hey what the hell,"You muffled.

"What have you done?!"Asked tao looking extra pissed.

"Do what?"You asked.

"You better own up or this retard is going to die."Said kai choking chanyeol with his arm.

"I dont have any idea what you are talking about?"You protested and kai choked chanyeol harder.

"Look I dont know if you know this but luhan died yesterday night."Jongdae spoke suddenly.

"He never got out of the hospital after what you did to him and suddenly yesterday the doctors confirmed that he was dead."Kai said.

You just stood there dumbfounded not knowing how to react to the news.Suddenly minseok grabbed you by the collar and lifted you up with just one hand and pinned you by the wall.

"Look I dont know what you're up to but we can garauntee you that we'll be on your watch."Minseok said thrashing you onto the ground.

Once they left,you picked yourself up and helped chanyeol up.The both of you made it to school but the gates was already closed,the teacher understand your situation and opened the gates for you.You thanked the teacher and walked to your class,you silently walked to the back of your seat and took out your geography textbook.During lunch break,you went to the lonely corner in school where baekhyun usually is in hopes to find him.Suprisingly he was not there today,there was no one sitting on the bench reading a book with geeky glasses.

School ended early today for some reason and whatever reason that is you were quiet thankfull.You caught with yejin juat in time before she diaappeared into the crowd of students.

"Yejin,wait up!"You said grabbing her hand.

"Oh hi mirae!"Ahe waved enthusiatically.

"Sorry I havent been talking to you lately,Its just I.."you stopped.

"Thats' okay I understand."She said grabbing your hands.

"Im atopping by the ramen shop later with chanyeol,would you like to join us?"You asked and she agreed.

The three of you walked to the ramen shop and placed your orders before going to find a seat.You talked and joked with yejin like how you usually do but deep inside you felt weird,you felt uneasy.You excused yourself to the toilet and went to wash face,you went into one of the cubicles to have some privacy as the toilet had people outside.

"Ahh finally time alone with you."Said a fammiliar voice.

You kept silent knowing who that voice belongs too.You just burried your face in your hands and ignored "it".

"You seemed a little disturbed what happened?"It asked in a hogh pitched voice.

"Why do you even care?"You asked.

It just laughed and after waiting for a while for it to say something,after a few minutes you walked out the toilet and went back to where yejin and chanyeol was.Chanyeol and yejin was done eating so you decided to pay for the food and leave.The three of you walked down the streets towards the direction of the park,chanyeol sat on one of the swings with yejin and you sat on the edge of the slide facing them.

"So now what?"Asked yejin pulling her swing back.

"Y..yeah n..now what."Asked chanyeol pushing himself back.

"Maybe we could go to my house and I dont know do some school work?"You suggested as you slid down the slide.

"Should we?"Asked yejin still swinging.

"Come on guys lets go."You said standing up and dragging them off the swings.

You walked ahead of chanyeol as yejin as you did not want to ruin their lovely chat.Reaching deep down your school bag,you fished out your house key and unlocked the gates.You placed your bags by the door and led yejin and chanyeol to the study room,while they were busy talking about school you went down to get some refreshment.With three bottles of fruit juice you walked up the stairs,just as you were about to take the last step on the stairs,you felt a tug at your skirt.You fell backwards down the stairs and went rolling down,you fell on your back and the three bottles of juices rolled down beside you.You steadied yourself back on the ground.When you got your vision back,the room was all topsy turvy and everything Was either broken or smashed.You hurriedly ran to the top of the stairs to check if yejin and chanyeol are alright.

"Chanyeol!Park chanyeol!Yejin!"You screamed at the top of your lungs.

You waited for a reply but there was nothing,no chanyeol no yejin.With a panicked stricken face,you went in the room and got shocked at what was in front of you.A pool of blood collected beside the chair that yejin was sitting at previously and her hairband was there soaked in the crimson red liquid.

"Oh no yejin,what have she done to you?"You said kneeling down beside the pool of blood.

"I thought you would never come,"Said a fammiliar voice."What took you so long?"

You turned your head and the demonic doll was there sitting on the table with a wide grin accross its porcelain face.The doll propped itself up and walked towards you.

"What did you do to my friend and my brother!"You said as the anger inside you bubbled.

"Oh nothing much."It said casually.

"Then whose blood is this!"You asked.

"I dont know"It shrugged its tiny body.

You felt a surge of electricity trough your body and after a while,your vision became blue.You unconsiously placed your hand up and a flash of electricity came out from the tip of your fingers.You float the doll into mid air and started spinning it around and around before throwing it onto the ground.

"You tell me where my friend and my brother is or I'll do worst!"You said in a demonic voice.

"Up...upstairs....i.in the...at..attic."It choked.

Your body became less tense,the buzz of electricity at the back of your head was gone and you fell to the ground.After a few minutes of staying on the ground and gaining your concious back you ran up to the attic.Your heart was beating as if it was ready to burst out from your ribcage and you whole body was shaking when you saw the attic door open.Inside the attic there was two bodies suspended from the ceiling using a rope,covering your mouth,you walked in to get a closer look.To your surprise,the body didnt belong to chanyeol or yejin,it belonged to chen and jongin.Their face was disgusting and revolting,their eyes had been dug out and some old button was place in their absence,their mouth seem to be pulled down and sown making them look like they are sad.What was particular is that both of them had a whole through their chest and thwir heart was missing.

"Oh god...this cant be happening no..no.."

 

A/N:sorry for not updating.Recently I have been really busy with my school activities,I have a major performance coming up and also next week is my exams.If i could update after school I would but I usually come home like around 6 and I have like a ton of homework to do so it like TT^TT.I hope you guys like this chapter update and please dont hate me if i dont update as much.Also sorry for any spelling or grammar error.Once again thank you for reading "the curse of the haunted doll".