That 'thing'

the curse of the haunted doll.

You woke up when you felt the morning rays on your face.You tilted your head to the left and the was chanyeol sleeping peacefully still hugging you really tight.It suddenly dawn to you that today was tuesday and both of you should be in school now,you looked at your table clock and it was nine o'clock.You heard your door room click and you went back to your sleeping position and shut your eyes.

"They're still not awake yet,they must be tired after what happened yesterday."Said your mom your hair.

You mom pulled up the blanket and kissed you and chanyeol on the forehead before she left.When your mom left the room,you carefully shifted yourself so that you would be facing chanyeol.Chanyeol groaned and shifted.

"Ugh....mirae is that you?"He asked with his eyes still closed.

"Good morning yeol."You said tapping his nose.

"What time is it?Why arent we in school?"He asked sitting up.

You laughed at how messy his hair was and patted it to place.He scratched his head still lost since he just woke up.You askes him to go and get changed as you wanted to take him somewhere,he got excited and hurried out to his room to get ready.Today was no speacial day but you just decided to go out and relax your mind after what happened yesterday.You went out of bed to get dressed you took a good ten minutes shower and put on the most comfortable clothes you have.

"Mom can yeol and I go out today?We want to explore this new neighbourhood.Can we?"You asked your mom.

"I'm fine with anything but what about you?"She asked.

"What about me?"You replied.

"Nothing.Just promise be back home by lunchtime and dont get into any trouble."She said.

Chanyeol went down the stairs and you grabbed him by the arm and head out for the door,you bid your mom farewell before riding off in your bike.The wind felt nice against your face as you cycled down the road,you placed your hands up in the air and let the wind brush against your face.Chanyeol who was lagging behind caught up with you.

"Where exactly where are we heading too?"He asked panting.

"Right,I dont actually know but on the way to school mom always pass by this bistro so why not we stop by there and eat breakfast?"You asked turning to a corner.

"Yeah okay Im kind off hungry too."He said following behind you on his bike.

You reached a shop that looked like a little cottage and locked your bicycles by a nearby tree.You pushed open the door of the cafè and the smell of bacon and eggs wafted up to your noses,you dragged chanyeol to the seat by the window and sat down.A women wearing a pink lovely dress came by your table and placed two menus.

"If you would like to order just press this button over here,thank you for dining with us!"She said happily.

You scanned around the place,it wasnt that big but it was small and comfortable.Flowers lined the window panes and the walls,there were not many people in this cafè probably it was still morning and everyone is busy at work.

"Chanyeol,have you decided on what you want?"You asked him.

"Ah,I feel like a pancake."He replied.

"Ah me too,why not we both order this pancake set?"You suggested.

"Yeah sure why not."He agreed.

You pressed the button and the same lady came and took your order.After she left you looked out the window that was by your sit amd sighed deeply watching two birds play in a puddle.

"Ha~If only I was a bird..."You sighed.

"Why be a bird?"Asked chanyeol.

"You see,birds they have no life to worry about.They are always free they can fly wherever the want and not have to worry about a single thing"You said still admiring the birds.

Chanyeol just nodded his head in understanding and stared at the birds.Slowly his face turned into a huge grin as he looked at the birds,while both of you were busy staring at the birds your food arrived.Before eating your food you said your prayers.

"Ah Im so full,"Exclaimed chanyeol finishing his last bite of pancake.

You grabbed chanyeol by his hand and proceed to the kitchen counter to pay,you took out your card and gave it to the cashier.After paying you went out the shop and unlocked your bike,riding the bike never felt so good to you.You continued cycling and once you've reach the park you got off your bike and sat on a bench facing directly towards the playground.

"Why are we j..just sit...sitting down?"Asked chanyeol.

"Why not?I like sitting down."You said.

"C..come on we have to relive the o..olden d..days again."Said sehun pulling you to the swings.

Chanyeol sat you down on the swing and stared swinging you,he sat on the one beside you and then started pushing himself.The swings reminded you of how in the past when you were little chanyeol would bring you out to the park to play.Chanyeol got off his swing and ran up to the slides you stopped the swing with your leg and chased after him.You climbed up to the tallest slide and walked into the tunnel,when you got out the tunnel a doll was sitting by the tunnel.It was the exact same doll that your mom found from the attic you felt scared and wanted to go back but the entrance of the tunnel was blocked by something that couldnt be seen.

"You cant escape me now."Said a voice.

"Who are you?"You asked walking backwards.

The 'thing' got closer and closer abd by now you were by the edge of the slide.You felt a pair of cold hands trying to push you down the slides but you just held on to the handles.You lost your grip and fell diwn the slide the slide was pretty high so the damage done.Your arm hit the edge of the slide and you heard a cracking sound.You looked up and there the doll was smilling at you.

"Oh dear a..are y..you okay mirae?"Asked Chanyeol.

"Yeah I'm fine argh...."You winced grabbing your hands.

"Oh my god m..mirae your b..bone its its j..jutting out!"Chanyeol said alarmed.

You looked down to your arm,the middle of her arm was swollen and a bone was jutting out.Chanyeol carefully took out his sweater and wrapped it around your arm to use it as a support to support your arm.He halped you sit on the back of his bike and he rode home.

 

 

 

 

A/N:Sorry if it wasnt what you expect also sorry if I have misspelled anything.I wanted to post this yesterday night but I just finished watching miracle in cell no 7 so my brain was messed up everything was meesed up so I decided to go to sleep.Anyways that hand breaking thing was inspired because I once broke my hand like that and also I got inspired by orphan bc there was a scene when the girl fell of the slide so yeah.Do subscribe and upvote if you want to ^^