Let the games begin

the curse of the haunted doll.

When you opened your eyes,the doll was gone and the room was in perfect condition.You scanned your eyes around just in case something or someone decides to pop out of nowhere but no one else was in the room except you.Closing the door behind you,you ran towards chanyeol's bedroom.Chanyeol was not in his room and you panicked,you dashed down the stairs and heaved a sigh of relief when you saw chanyeol sitting on the kitchen counter.Chanyeol had his back towards you so you couldnt see what he was doing,you came closer for a better look.Chanyeol had his head supported on his palms and his mouth was sloghtly open,it has always been a habit for chanyeol to sleep with his mouth open.

"Chanyeol...aishh.."You said pulling your hand away when you felt how hot his body was.

Chanyeol fluttered his eyelids open and grunted,he grabbed his head and grunted more.You felt his forehead with the back of your palm and it felt really hot,you ran to the first aid box and took out a thermometer.You placed a plastic cover on the thermometer and placed it in his ear,when it was beeping,you took it out and it read 40ºc.

"Ah mirae it hurts..."Chanyeol said grabbing your hand really tightly.

"Where does it hurt?"You asked and he just shook his head."Tell me chanyeol I cant help you if you continue being like this."

"It..it..hurts everywhere..."He said now plopping to the kitchen counter.

You gave chanyeol a few painkillers and he gulped it down with a glass of water.Chanyeol seemed to have calmed down a little bit,he walked towards the sofa and lay down on the sofa.You walked up to his room and brought down his blankets,you covered chanyeol with the blanket and went to the kitchen to grab a bowl of water.Chanyeol winced when you placed the ice water soaked towel on his forehead.

"Rest first yeol,"You said pushing his hair back and planting a kiss on his cheeks.

You decided that you should go out and get some fresh air,you put on your jacket and went to the backyard of your house.It was cold outside but you liked it,you like the feeling of the cold air peircing through your bones.The tree that stands out there really reminded you of your mom as your mom us to read her books under that very tree.You heard a thump coming from the house and ran back in,chanyeol was on his knees on the floor.He had one hand supporting him and the other covering his nose,a crimson red liquid trickled down his fingers.

"Oh my goodness chanyeol!"You screamed and ran to him."What happened?!"

"I dont know my nose started bleeding and when I tried to take a tissue I fell down.."He explained and you pushed head down.

You replaced his hands with a few peices of tissues and secured it by his nose with tapes.After a few minutes,the bleeding has calned down a little and helped him up the stairs to his room.

"Mirae,wh..who i..is sage?"Chanyeol ask while staring into your eyes.

"Sa..sage,never heard of that name before.."You lied."Why?"

"She c..came l..last night,"He said pointing to the corner of his room."Sh..she t..told me t..to run a..away w.with you."

"You must be really tired,go to sleep now okay?"You said pulling his blanket up to cover his face.

After patting chanyeol until he is fast asleep you left for your room,you decided to sleep in chanyeol's room just in case he needs anything in the middle of the night.With your blanket in your hand and pillow in another,you trudged into his room and threw everything down on the floor beside chanyeol's bed.Before turning in for the day,you decided to do a final check around the house to see if all the doors and windows are locked.You walked down the stairs and went to the front door to activate the securirty system and lock the front gates,when you touched the button to lock the front door the hoise suddenly became really dark.

"What the?"You said feeling around.

You felt around for the torch light that your mom kept in case of a black out.Your hands felt around the walls and at one spot of the wall,the wall felt really moist.The liquid that you touched felt really thick and gooey you were about to touch it more when the lights finally came back.Your wholehands was full of thick red blood,turning around to see what was actually on that wall you almost had a heart attack.The wall had the words 'let the games begin' written on with blood.

"Hello,so nice to see you again."Asked a fammiliar voice.

You didnt answer knowing who that voice belongs to.

"Im so excited to be playing this game with you."Said the doll with its expressionless face."Why dont you join me for tea?"

"What if I dont want to?"You asked daringly.

"I SAID COME AND HAVE TEA WITH ME."It said this time you could have sworn you saw the doll's face frowned.

Out of a sudden,you were being dragged harshly and thrown onto a chair and a table was in front of you.The doll floated and made its way to the table and positioned itself by a plastic teapot.

"Care for some tea?"It asked.

You just nodded your head.

"Sugar?"It asked again as a few lumps of sugar float into her cup.

You shook your head and she just shrugged it off instead of screaming her heads off at you.The doll's teapot was being stirred mysteriously while it was still staring at you with its expressionless face.

"Alright to get things started,let me lay down the rules."It spoke."first of all  you cant leave this house when the game is being played,which means you can still go to school."

"Second,you cant call for help from her."It spoke again.

"Ask for help from whom?Sage?"You asked trying to intimidate her.

"DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT NAME AGAIN!"It screamed and the contents of the teacup came towards you.

The liquid was hot and was burning your skin,the pain worsen as your shirt was sticking to your skin.After a while the pain died down and its now just a mere dull ache.

"Last but not least,have fun!"It giggled.

"Whoa,whoa slow down,"You said."What makes you think I want to play your stupid game?"

"BECAUSE I TOLD YOU SO!"It spoke with rage and the contents of the teapot flew towards you.

A howl of anguish rose from you as the boiling hot liquid came into contact with you bare face.The skin on your face started to burn and you just shut your eyes and gritted your teeth and waited for the pain to pass.The doll was still where it was previously its face was still the same expressionless face.

"Do you want to play now?"It asked with a little bit of an attitude in its tone.

"Y..yes.."You said in between gritted teeth.

"Good,"It spoked."Now let the games begin."

 

 

 

 

A/N:Guys Im sorry this took forever to upload TT.TT You see I already have it all typed out and ready to publish but as I was standing up to get some water to moisten my throat,I tripped on my carpet and my phone fell out of my hand.At that point of time I was literally crying but Im not sure was it because of my phone or my bleeding nose lol.So sorry if it turned out ty I really tried my best.Leave a comment down below on what you think about my story.You can also feedback on the areas that you think I need inprovement on.Also dont forget to subscribe^^

I love you all my subbies\(♥.♥)/