You cant have all the fun to yourself.

the curse of the haunted doll.

"S..saw what?"You said turning back.

"What happened in the store room."Said baekhyun taking a seat beside you.

"I d..dont know what you are talking about."You said still confused.

"You looked different from just now..you look almost harmless now."He said scanning you."I cant believe you actually knocked luhan out with a stick."

"I did?"You asked.

"Yup he is in the sick bay now waiting for the ambulance."Baekhyun said calmly stretching out his legs.

"I didnt do all that,I dont even remember luhan going in the store room."You said scratching your head.

"You didnt do all that."He said facing you."Something possesed you."

With those words he just left you and went to join in the game of soccer.You were still confused and processing whatever he just said,you watched as baekhyun skillfully dribble the ball from one end to another and shooting it to the goalpost missing it by a few inches.From the corner of your shoulder,you saw an ambulance by the school entrance carrying away an unconcious boy.Luhan.You felt bored just sitting around so you excused yourself to the toilet,as you walked towards the lonely aisle,you felt as if someone was approaching you.You felt yourself being pinned agaisnt the wall by three tall people.

"What have you done?"Asked zitao as he placed his hands on your neck.

You didnt answer him.

"Tell us or you'll be in huge trouble!"Said xiumin as he flew a slap across your face.

Your body felt all weird again,like how it felt back in the store room.Electricity buzzed at the back of your head and out of a sudden there was a strong gush of wind blowing.Your hair was flying around your face and your eyes have turn a shade of crimson red.The three boys looked really confused on whats going on right now.Your strong hands removed zitao's hand from your neck throwing him harshly to the floor.You look at the other two and both of them was starting to back away from you.

"I couldnt let all of you have all the fun to yourself."Spoke the voice inside of me.

They looked so terrified as if they would piss in their pants right there and then.

"Dont you dare tell anyone about this or I will make your life miserable."The voice spoke again.

You felt another buzz of electricity but now your vision was blinded by a bright light, almost like a lightning.Your body felt weak and you slumped onto the floor and clutched your head that was in so much pain.The boys stared at you with such a terrified face and when you looked at them,they started to run away.You slowly got up and went into the girls toilet to wash your face,you the tap and let the water run on your hands.Collecting water on your hands,you splashed it on your face and rubbed your face.When you looked up in the mirror,you saw the doll sitting on the counter.The doll stared at you with its painted porcelain eyes that seems so real.The doll's eyes bored into me as if it was trying to see the inside of you.

"You shouldnt let them have all the fun you know."Said a rather high pitched voice.

"What do you want from me?What have you done to him?"You asked.

Even though Luhan and you arent in good terms,you still worry about what happened to him.

"Him?"It paused to think."Oh that him,nothing much.He'll be fine in a few days time."

You tried to grab the doll and flush it down the toilet bowl but as you were about to grab the doll it disappeared.Just then a janitor walked in the toilet looking all confused.

"You okay there?"She asked holding on to a mop.

"Okay?"You asked back.

"I heard you talking to yourself?"She said.

"Oh,I was on the phone...I'll get going now."You said exiting the toilet.

You made your way to the girls locker room where everyone was,you saw yejin and made your way towards her.After changing,you went to the science lab as the teacher wanted to do a practical on acids and alkali.You got patnered up with yejin and the both of you went to seat at the back of the lab and listen to the teachers explanation.When the teacher finished explaining,you went to put on your safety goggles and gloves before doing anything.While doing the experiment,you started to smell a funny smell,soon the entirr lab was full of the smell.The teacher alerted everyone to stop what they were doing and evacuate the room as she suspects that a gas pipe was leaking.You tried to walk out but something grab on your leg making you fall down,it grabbed really tightly on your finger not allowing you to get up.Yejin ran to you and tried helping you up.

"Just...go....I'll be f..fine.."You said.

She hesitated at first but there must be something about the look of your face that says she has to go.She hurriedly left the room and you were still there struggling with the 'thing'.You started coughing and wheezing and had difficulty breathing,your eyes started stinging like mad and it was teary.The 'thing' grabbed onto your leg tighter and you cant even move your leg anymore.

"Someone help my sister,she has asthma and she cant be in a room full of unknown gasses."Chanyeol said.

Just then a fire truck came along with an ambulance.A few fire fighters in a speacial suit came running to the science lab.

"There seems to be a gas leakage in there and the gas could be highly flamable and one of my student is still in there and she has asthma."Explained your teacher.

The fire fighters broke down the door and thick white smoke escaped the room.The fire fighters search through the room only to find you under a table coughing and wheezing,he carried you out of the room while the other fire fighters do something in the room.Your face was all sweaty despite the cold weather you had eye bags under your eyes and your face was really pale.He placed you on the stretcher that was already outside the lab and the paremadics brought you away.They pushed you into the ambulance and placed a mask over your head and poked a needle through your hand,slowly your eyes felt heavy and you fell asleep.

You woke up finding yourself in a room that seemed unfammiliar.You were still in your school uniform and when you look around you saw that you were in your school's sick bay.You got up and saw that you werent the only one in the room,therr was a female teacher sitting by the front desk and writting something on a peice of paper.

 

 

 

A/N:Again my fingers got excited and bam I wrote this.I wanted to update this tomorrow but I have a feeling I would start procastinating and not update at all so yeah...

Subscribe if you want more and upvote maybe...Also if you hate it you can leave or unsubscribe I dont mind ^^ Sorry for my terrible english TT.TT