Deja vu

the curse of the haunted doll.

Its been a few days since your discharge from the tiny hospital room.Life so far has been good,your cast around your hand has been removed but you still had an enormous plaster on your forehead and under your left eye.You adjusted your skirt and blazer before entering the school,you lowered your head and pulled all your hair to cover your face up.As you walked down the school corridor people was staring at you and whispering amongst each other.When you finally got into your classroom,yejin ran to you and dragged you to your seat.

"Sorry I couldnt visit you while you were at the hospital."She said.

"Its okay,you must be really busy."You said trying not to make yejin feel guilty.

First two periods flew by really quickly and before you knew it,it was break time.Yejin and chanyeol went to the benches and you went to excuse yourself to go and find baekhyun to thank him again.After finding him by the lonely corner in the school,you approached him slowly.He seemed to be too engrosed on his book to realise you standing in front of him.

"A-hem,"You coughed.

"Oh,"He said."Sorry I didnt see you there."

"Uhm,hi."You greeted."I just wanted to say thank you.Thank you for visiting me and saving ne the other day.And also the teddy bear."

"Its nothing,"He said closing his book.

"Anyways,yeah bye."You said turning back.

Baekhyun grabbed you by the hand and stopped you from walking away.You turned to face him and he stared at you with a straight face,you tried prying your hands away but his grip was too strong.Baekhyun came closer to you and stared lifelessly into your eyes,he grabbed your face and brought it closer to your face until you can feel his hot breath on your lips.He got closer and soon his lips touched yours,it was really soft but at the same time really nice.This went on for a few minutes until he broke the kiss and stared at you again.

"Stay safe."He said and then walked off.

You watched silently as his figure disappears in the distance,that was your first time someone has kissed you and it felt nice.You snapped out of your daydream and walked back to where chanyeol and nami were.They were sitting on the bench laughing with each other,you sat next to chanyeol and joined in the conversation.After a few minutes,breaktime was over and the three of you walked back to the classroom.The teacher was not around today so there was nothing to do so you rested your head on the table and eventually fell asleep.

"Bye yejin see you next monday alright!"You said waving goodbye to yejin.

You walked out of school with chanyeol and walked towards the direction of your house.Your mom has an appointment today so she cant cone and fetch the both of you,Chanyeol walked beside you and kicked at some rocks on the floor.The walked home was really enjoyable as you enjoyed the peace and tranquility the neighbouthood had to offer.You unlocked the doors to your house and locked the door back after going in.You threw your bag beside the sofa and went to the kitchen to grab a drink,you open the fridge and grabbed an apple juice before closing it back again.You poked the box of the juice and sipped a little bit of it before walking into the living room where chanyeol was.You took a seat next to him and stared on the television that was switched on.

"You hungry?"You asked breaking the silence.

"No,why?"He asked.

"Oh nothing just thought you might want to eat something."You said.

He shook his head."I'll go up and do my homework.Bye bye."

You sipped the last bits of apple juice and discard it in the bin before goibg up to your room.You placed your bag by your study table before removing your blazer and hanging it by your clothes hanger.You went into the toilet to change into a comfortable pair of outfit before starting on your homework.You took out your notebook and your alsgebra worksheet and started to write down some equations down.After finishing all the question,you stretched your body and got up from the chair and sat on your bed.You reached out for your phone and scrolled through the messages to see if anyone has texted you.You threw your phone on the bed and laid back to rest for a while.

 

 

"Daddy no!Nooo!!"You screamed as your dad pushed you into his room and locked the door.

"Shut up mirae or else mom is going to wake up."He said coming closer.

The room was dark and the only light source was a tiny light bulb that merely lights up the center of the room.Your dad let out a hearty laugh and came closer to you,he ripped your blazer open and threw it across the room.He then ripped your uniform apart exposing your milky white chest you brought a hand to cover it up but he just yanked your hand away.He lifted up your skirt to reveal your lace and he ripped it off in one smooth move showing your womanly parts.He laughed to himself and you just let the tears cloud your eyes,you heard the jingling of belts and prepared yourself for the worst.

"Mirae,mirae."

"Mirae!Mirae!"Your mom shook your body.

"Mom!"You hugged your mom really tightly.

"Whats wrong honey?"She asjed and you started crying.

She comforted you and when you were all settled she left the room,you caught a glance of yourself by the mirror.You were sweaty and your hair was sticking on your face and you had tears around your eyes.You walked to the shower and the shiwer letting the water run,with your clothes still on,you stepped into the shower and sat down on the floor letting the water run on you.

Today was monday,the day you dread the most.It was physical education now and since you cant play any games,the teacher asked you to help her check if there is any balls in the store room.You walked towards the storeroom at the backstage and walked in the room,you looked around and felt as if there was something or someone behind you.When you turned behind,it was luhan and tao and the rest of the boys.

"Well well well look who we have here?"Luhan sinckered.

"Why arent you dead yet?"Asked lay.

You didnt answer them,instead you just stood there and crossed your arms.They came cliser and you tried your best not to throw a punch at his face or kick his crotch.To your surprise,jongin came behind you and grabbed your waist pulling you down with him

"What the hell."You said trying to break loose from his grip.

The room became dark and suddenly the surroundings all felt too fammiliar.Deja vu.A tiny light in the room started to flicker and the room seem to light up a little.Luhan let out a hearty laugh and came closer towards you,he ripped off your blazer and shirt in one swift move.He was about to do something naughty when the tiny light bulb burst.At that exact same moment,you felt a weird sensation around your body and it felt as if someone was trying to get in your body.You moved your body free from jongin and grabbed something from the corner and it felt like a stick.Still unconcious,you brought the stick up and unconciously hit something and that thing screamed.It was luhan.The lights flickered back on you could see that luhan was on the floor uncocious.

"What the hell just happened?!"Asked jongdae a little alarmed.

They turned to look at you and when they did,their faces changed to white.You picked up your clothes and wore it back.

"Dont ever mess with her again she is mine!"You said in a deep harsh voice.

Still unconcious you picked up a few balls and walked out,you walked to your teacher and hand the balls to her.When you reached the bleachers,you finally snapped out and went back to normal.You looked atyourself still a little bit confused and looked at yourself.Your shirt was tucked out and all messy.

"I saw what happened just now."Said someone from the back.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Sorry this took five years to update TT.TT I was busy and all so I had no time.I actually have experience being stuck in a store room and actually hitting someone with a stick.Anyways subscribe if you like it and if you hate it juat leave I dont mind.Also comment what you think down below and I'll reply to your comments.

P.s:Sorry for my terrible english