Hello

the curse of the haunted doll.

You brought your knees closer to your chest and burried your face under your arms.All your life you have never seen anything so disturbing before,you got up and went to search for yejin and chanyeol,with every step you take your heart jumps a little.What if yejin and chanyeol is not okay?What if the same thing happened to them?what if?

"Hahaha I see you're scared huh?"The doll spoje from nowhere.

"Im not scared,"You manage to say.

"Scared not scared,who cares if you go to the basement your next clue awaits."It said in a happy tune."Oh and one more thing,you better hurry the clocks are ticking."

With a heavy heart,you sprinted to the basement but before opening the door you braced yourself for the worse.To your surprise,there was nothing there but the washing machines and dryers.Summoning up all your courage,you slowly opened the washing machine.Empty.You then proceeded with the dryer,in the dryer was sage looking all pale and skinny and she was looking at you terrifiedly.

"Sage!Sage!"Shouted a man from behind.

You quickly took cover behind the shelves and watched as the man entered the room.He found sage hiding in the dryer and dragged her out by her hair.The man held sage's hands tightly and with his other free hand,he took out a handcuff from his back pocket.The man cuffed sage's hand to a pipe and then stepped back to admire sage.At first you thought it wad just you hallucianating but it became more and more obvious that sounds could be heard from that man.He started to undress sage's shirt and everything else,exposing her bare chest to the cold air.

"Dad what are you doing?!"Asked sage a little alarmed.

"Shhh dont worry everything is going to be fine."He whispered.

"But dad I dont want it I h-"

From your point of view it looks like that guys,sage's dad was her.He went faster and sage's cries grew louder.

"Heeeeeelp!!"Just like that,the image before you dissapeared.

A rose petal dropped out of nowhere into the dryer,you came closer to see what it actually was.Inside the dryer was chanyeol's that he was wearing just now on a pool of blood.

"Oh my god!Chanyeol!"You screamed in shock as you lift up chanyeol's uniform.

A peice of paper was stuck in the front pocket of the uniform and you took it out.The paper was really damp so you had to carefully unfold it.It wasnta letter but a printed picture of a house that had a really victorian design.You turned the paper and behind was actually a paragraph of words that were too faded to read only a few words like house and evil and many other useless words.

You slotted the peice of paper in your skirt pocket and hurriedly walk up the stairs,the living room was neat again and not messy like just now.Weird.You opened everydoor in sight inhopes of finding either yejin or chanyeol but to no avail.At last you reached the last room and with trembling hands you slowly opened the door.The room was empty and everything inside there previously was gone except for the white cabinet that was originally there.You froze at your spot not knowing what to do when the door of the cabinet burst open.Out came a bag,it sounds heavy and judging by the way its shape it has to be something huge.Without thinking,you opened up the bag and was really shocked when you saw the content of the bag.It was yejin,her body was bare and her clothes were not on her.He body was covered in bkood but you could still make out the bruises on her body.

"Yejin ah,Im sorry....."You said dragging your hand down her face and closing her eyes for her.

"Im sorry Im not sorry who cares,she is dead anyways."The doll spoke from behind you.

Your anger boiled in the inside and you felt that weird buzz of electricity at the back of your neck again.Fuelled by anger,you charged towards the doll with anguish in your eyes.You picked the doll up by its head and lift itin the air and made it floar,with a snap of a finger,you sent the doll spinning in the air.

"Lalalala its like Im riding a merry go round wheee..."It squeled in delight.

"You think its fun huh,lets see about that!"You bellowed throwing the doll to the other side of the room.

The doll got up and you realise that one of its hands was broken and its porcelain head seem to have cracked a little.

"HOW DARE YOU!"It shriked in a high pitch voice breaking the window glass.

Just like that it disappeared into thin air,leaving you alone in the empty room.Before you left the room,you bid yejin farewell and prayed that her soul may rest in peace in the heavens.Your heart sank to the very bottom when you closed the door,first your mom now she has taken yejin away too all your loved ones are slowly being taken away.This however did not make you give up but more determined to find chanyeol and keep him safe from that monster.

You took carefull steps up the stairs and got up to the very top level of the house.Opening your room door there was no one so you took this chance to find your penknife.With the penknife in one hand,you continued walking down the aisle.You have reached chanyeol's room and the door was ajar,you boldly stepped inside and braced youself for the worse.Sure enough the doll was there but you didnt care at all.Chanyeol is what matters right now,not the doll.

From the corner of your eyes you coukd see a figure hiding in the corner and shaking,when you turned your head it was chanyeol.Chanyeol was all tied up in a thick rope that seemed to be cutting his soft baby skin and was clotheless and shivering.

"Mi..mirae..."He looked up and said weakly.

"Chanyeol dont worry I'll get us both out of here soon."You promised.

The doll's head rose up and it stared at you with its peircing eyes.You held out your penknife towards the doll and threaten to throw it at her.Suddenly your hand lost grip of the penknife and it fell to the ground.The penknife rose up in the air and slowly move towards you,you tried moving away but you were trapped.It looks like the doll was controlling you and the penknife at the same time.The penknife whirled in the air before coming towards you at the speed of light.Fortunately,the knife missed you by a mere centimeters and hit the wall behind you.You didnt even flich once,your attention was only on chanyeol.

"What do you want!"I asked.

"To play."It said in its most innocent voice.

At first you couldnt feel anything you thought you were l having stitches from running to much.It was only when the plastic handle pressed against you that you realised the penknife was already in your stomach.Pain exploded through your body sending signals to your brain making you scream in pain.

"Surprise,"It said casually.

The knife twisted in you and you could feel the wounds open.You coughed out some blood and it looked really grossing.You felt your vision blur and in no time you fell down.

"You're no fun to play with."That was the last thing you saw before fainting.

 

 

 

A/N:Sorry for the wait I promised to update today but I was busy today I had lots of guests over and I couldnt use my phobe not even once TT.TT.But anyways last friday I went to watch a mivie called into the storm and it was so amazing I suggest you guys go watch it because I really love it. eue I hope you enjoy this update and dont forget to suscribe to my story and comnent on what you think,I'd appreciate that ^^

P.s:Sorry for my english