Up but under.Round and around and around.

the curse of the haunted doll.

When the lights came back on,the walls had bloody handprints on them and all the furniture was overturned.You looked by the wall and found some words written with blood.

'-Im up but under,round and around and around I go if you figure this out you'll find what you seek.But tick tock you're only given 20 minutes if not...'

You got paranoid and started to reapet the riddle in your head,you walked up and down the room.After ten minutes of trying to figure out the meaning of the riddle you gave up,you dropped to the ground and started crying.

"Why do bad things always happen to good people.."You said in between sobs.

"Why do bad things always happen to good people,that is exactly what happen to me."Spoke an unfamilliar voice."I never did anything wrong,yet bad things always happen to me I was promised a good life but those promises are all fake...."

"Who are you?Why are you doing this to me?"You screamed.

Silence.You felt a sudden cold breeze and then you felt as if someone was touching your face.When you were about to run the cold feeling just went away but now it felt as if something was behind you,you slowly turned back.The moment you saw the thing you sarted screaming.Its face was messed up,it only had one eye and the other one was gone it's jaw was dislocated and slanted and its hands and legs were all twisted and turned.The next you know,you passed out.

"Mirae w...wake up its t..time for school."You felt a pair of warm hands wake you up.

Never in your entire life have you felt so happy to meet someone especially chanyeol.You pulled him into a hug and he hugged you back.

"O..okay n..now can you get ready for school."He asked breaking the hug.

You just nodded your head as you watch him exit the room,while getting ready yesterday's incident suddenly came to your thoughts.You just brushed it off thinking it was just on of your bad dreams but deep inside you were really scared.You went to look in the mirror to fix your hair when you saw scratch mark on your cheek you tried to wash it off but it wont come out.You tried many ways to hide the scar but it was still visible,lastly you tried to cover it with your hair and it worked just fine.You hurried down and went straight to your mom's car to avoid a million questions from your mom.

"Chanyeol what is wrong with your sister is she okay?"She asked.

"Wh..what..how should I know wh..why do you always ask me wh..when she is acting like that?"He stuttered more than he should.

"Im just asking,hurry and lets go before she gets angry."She said.

                                                      ~~~~~

You walked ahead of chanyeol and straight away entered the classroom,you sat at your desk and burried your face in your arms.Yejin got worried and ran to chanyeol to ask him what was wrong.

"Hey chanyeol is mirae alright?"She asked in a worried tone.

"I'll tell you later..."Whispered chanyeol in her ears

Chemistry and biology classes passed by real quick and next lesson was literature.Mirae didnt move an inch since she entered the class her head was still on the table she only stands up to greet the teacher but when she does,her eyes looked lifeless.

"Class,today's topic would be about the supernatural world.I have a poem which I took out from the interney and I would like to share it with you all."The teacher spoke.

When the teacher started speaking,you covered your ears.Slowly you started scrarching your self and shaking violently in your seat,when the teacher saw what was happening she stopped reading the poem and turned her attention to you.

"Oh my goodness what is going on,are you okay?Chanyeol is your sister okay?"She asked as the scratching got worse and you started shaking more violently.

The whole class watched in horror as you were in your trance you wanted to stop yourself but there was this force from inside of you that made you do all this.Unconciously you stood up and threw your chair down and flipped your table over causing all your books to scatter on the floor.The whole class got off their seats and backed away from you.

"Okay everybody calm down and move to the front of the class and dont make a single sound."The teacher said.

While everyone is panicking,chanyeol went to you and hugged your shaking body to make you stop.With his long hands he locked your arms and used his legs to lock yours.He used his other free hand and placed it on your forehead.

"Urgh.....urgh.....let me go!!"You screamed squirming under his grip.

"Shh...shh calm down its me chanyeol...."Chanyeol said and dtarted humming a soft tune and brushing your forehead.

Slowly you felt your body soften and your eyes slowly close shut.Chanyeol lifted you up and turned to the teacher whose face was as pale as a ghost.

"I think I'll bringher to the office."He awkwardly said.

The teacher who was terrified just nodded her head and chanyeol left leaving the whole class scared and terrified.

                                                        ~~~~~~~~

"Here drink this."Said yejin as she passed chanyeol a banana milk."Its my favourite flavour but I dont know if you'll like it.."

"Th...thanks I l..like banana milk to.."He replied.

"Hey chanyeol,can I ask you a question?"Chanyeol nodded"What actually happened to mirae?"

"Well yeaterday this happened to.She went to get a cup of water but then out of a sudden I heard the sound of glass being smashed.So I went to the kitchen and then I saw her sitting dow while hugging her knees and rocking back and forth.She mummered some random words again and again and when I tried shaking her she started screaming and shaking soI grabbed her and locked her and hummed to her a calming tune."He explained.

"Does she have a health issue?"She asked.

"Not that I know of..."He said.

The school day passed faster than ever and when the last bell rang chanyeol ran to the schoolgate and went into his mothers car.He asked his mom to drive as fast as he could as he wanted to see you.When he reached home he took off his shoes and ran to your room.You were sleeping on your bed looking as peacefull as ever,not wanting to visit you he slowly left the room.

"Yeol?Is that you?"You asked.

"Y..yes?"He said walking towards your bed.

"Can I get a hug?"You asked placing your arms apart.

He ran to your bed and gave you a tight warm hug.You rested your head on the crook af his neck and suddenly all your worries disappeared.

"Wait let me change first I feel stuffy in my uniform."He said"D..dont go away.."

Chanyeol came back wearing his long sleeved pajamas and climbed ontoyour bed.You automatically burried you face into his chest and hugged him real thight and he hugged you back tighter.His warmth seems to have melted away all your worries and you felt all better now.You stayed in his embrace for a long time.

"I miss you chanyeol,I miss you park chanyeol..."You said as hot tears rolled down your cheeks.

Upon hearing those words,chanyeol brought you closer to his chest and placed his head on top of yours as his other hand wiped your tears away.

"I miss you too mirae,I miss the old park mirae."He said.

 

 

 

 

A/N:Omg sorry if there is any english errors as its midnight now and my sister who sleeps beside me keeps on nudging me and I cant type properly.Anyways I hope you like this chapter update hopefully more people would subscribe and upvote this story and thank u to all that has already subscribe to my story it means a lot to me and yeah thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou so much ^^