Gone

the curse of the haunted doll.

"Hello mirae,remember me?"Asked a female doctor."Could you lift your arm up so I can change your cast."

You lifted your arm and let her remove the old cast and replaced it with a new one.She took your old cast out and disposed of it in the bin,she examined your head and shook her head.

"At the rate you're going you might be wearing this cast for a while even after your discharge."She said."Next time in school you have to be carefull okay?After your discharge tommorow only go back to school next week and no vigorous activity for you understand?"She said in a somehow stern voice.

You nodded your head and your mom went out the room to speak personally with the doctor.You sat there not knowing what to do when you saw the bear that baekhyun got you sitting on the table,you took the bear and stared at it.Somehow you felt that baekhyun was rather different from any other person you've met before.Your mom walked in the room and stared at you.

"Does your head still hurt a lot?"She asked.

"No only if I move like suddenly."You explained not looking her in the eye knowing where this conversation is going.

"I told you many times to controll your anger,why wont you listen to me?"She asked.

Silence.

"You said you could controll your anger and I trusted you,and you betrayed my trust.Dont make me refer you to a speacialist."She warned sternly.

"No mom please dont do that please dont I promise to be good just please dont do that,please."You begged.

"Okay than promise me you will controll your anger okay?"She said.

"Okay I promise."You said showing her your pinky.

She hugged you for the last time before leaving you.You were once again alone in the room not knowing what to do.You decided to take a short nap before lunch,you slowly pulled up the blanket up till your chin and slowly dozed off.

"Hello mirae,wake up and eat your lunch."Said a sweet voice.

You grogily sat up and rubbed your eyes."Oh okay."

"Alright once you've finished the food you have to take a few painkillers okay?"She said smilling.

"Okay then thank you."You said slowly bowing your head.

You opened up the lid of the bowl and looked at what was inside the bowl.You took your spoon and stired the porridge inside the bowl,its been a few days since you actually ate some real food.You took just three spoonfull of the tasteless porridge before taking the tiny measuring cup filled with pills.You took a glass of water and gulped down all three pills at once.After the pills you pushed the table away from your bed and sat back on your bed.

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~

You woke up when you heard a loud thud,you slowly got up and stared around the room.It was six in the evening but the room was dark as if it was late night .You looked around again and there was the doll sitting on the edge of your bed staring at you with its dark brown eyes.You brought your legs to your chest trying to get as far as possible from the doll.

"Why are you going away from me?"She asked getting closer.

"Go away from me you devil!"You screamed throwing the pillow at the doll's direction.

The doll just lay there not moving for a moment until it finally got up and started making its way towards you with a tinge of anger in its brown plastic eyes.You started moving closer to the headboard until you could not move anymore.The doll dragged the pillow with it crawling up your face.It took the pillow and placed it over your face,though it was a small doll the force used to push the pillow against your face was really strong.

"Help I cant breath....h..help let g..go o..of me.."You muffled under the pillow while struggling.

"NO!I WANT YOU TO DIE!!"It said with such a menacing voice.

"Heeeeeeelp!!!!"You screamed.

"Miss,miss wake up wake up!"Said a nurse shaking your body."Miss are you okay?"She asked again with a panicked voice.

You just sat there and started laughing,you looked at the nurse with dark angry eyes and screamed in her face.She fell down to the ground and you just laughed harder.She stumbled ou the door and you got off your bed and pulled out the needle that was poking your hands and smashed the glass of water to the ground.You stared into the mirror but instead of seeing your face you saw sage's face on the mirror,you took your fist and punched the mirror until it broke.Your hands was bleeding but you didnt feel the pain instead you laughed out loud,just then a men wearing a white coat with a group of other nurses male and female barged in the room.You stared at them livelessly and grabbed the neareat thing you found and threw it at them.

"Grab her!"Ordered the men in the white coat.

The nurses came at you and each of them grabbed you and brought you down.

"LET ME GO!"You screamed and squirmed."I SAID LET ME GO!"

The doctor came to you and poked a needle into your arm and instantly you fell asleep.

You woke up when you felt pain on your hand,you looked at your arm got confused.You tried moving but your hands and legs but it was being tied to the bed.You reached out for the nurse button and after a while a nurse came running to your room.

"Y..yes how can I help you?"She said.

"Why am I all tied up over here?"You asked all confused.

"Well you see you got all angry and started smashing things around."She explained.

"Me?Angry?Smashing things around?I didnt do all that."You said.

"Yes you did all that."She said.

"No I didnt,I really didnt I swear."You argued.

With a shocked look on her face she went out the room slowly and came back in with a fammiliar looking female doctor.She came to you and started doing thorough check on you.She asked you a few basic question like what was your name and somehow you got annoyed.

"What is going on here why are you being so like this?"You asked a little annoyed.

"Hi mirae Im here and I-"Chanyeol paused.

"Oh hi you're chanyeol right?Yeah I need to speak to you."She said pulling chanyeol out.

Outside the doctor explained to him what happened just now and chanyeol just stood there and listen carefully.Chanyeol than explained everything to her.

"Oh Im sorry I didnt know about that."She said."I guess I'll get going now.Take good care of her."

Chanyeol went back into the room but you were nowhere to be found.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:I so sorry for not updating for long I actually wanted to update this yesterday but then I fell sick and my nose wont stop bleeding so im like messed up now.Hope you like the story and subscribe^^Also dont forget to leave a comment behind.Sorry for my terrible english.