Welcome back.

the curse of the haunted doll.

Its been so long since you saw the outside world,you have been bounded to the hospital bed in this poorly lit room.No one came to visit because everyone you knew was gone all dead.They tried placing you in a normal ward but you were really uncontrollable so they had to keep you in the special ward.The door opened and in came a tall figure,its hard to make out the person but when he came closer he looked a lot clearer,it was chanyeol.

"Chanyeol?"You tried reaching out your hand but it got held back by the ropes."Chanyeol you got to help me..."

"Mirae....I wish I could."He said in the most angelic voice.You tried to remove the ropes from your hands and legs but to no avail the knots just got tighter.You brought your hands to your face and cried at how helpless you are right now.

"Mirae,sshh dont cry it hurts me to see you like this."Chanyeol said wiping away a tear from your face.

The door opened again and in came in a man in white and a few nurses in pink,they switched on the lights blinding you for a while.They took out a syringe and you turned to chanyeol so that it wont hurt as much but chanyeol was gone.The nurses held on to you as the doctor inserted the sryinge into you to collect your blood sample.Ater that was done another nurse came in with a tray of food and a tiny cup filled with pills.

"Please eat your meal before your pills,"She said politely before leaving.

~~~

It felt nice to be out in the open again,no ropes or strings to hold you back anymore.Its been two months since you left the hospital now you're living in an orphanage it was hard to get used to a new environment but with the help of everyone there you were able to fit in.Today you decided to visit that house again no specific reason but just to visit it.You slipped on your boots and exited the orphanage,the house was in a different neighbourhood so you had to take a bus to get there.It took exactly ten minutes by bus and five minutes by foot to reach the destination,you stood in front of the house that is now taken over by the greens around it.You pushed away a few vines that blocked the entrance and entered the house,it didnt look as bad it just smells terrible.You walked through what was once the living room and out to the backyard,it looked really unkempt and messy but was not what was bothering you.What was bothering you was the rotten awfull smell even more awefull than the inside of the house coming from somewhere in the backyard.You followed the smell and it led to the door that leads to the basement,you tried opening it but itwas locked.Finding a shovel nearby you took it and smashed the lock open,by now the smell was really getting stronger you pulled your scarf to cover your nose and walked in.

"Hello?"

No answer.You walked to the washing machine where the smell was the strongest and open the lid of the washing machine.Inside was a body of a little girl all sliced and squeezed in the tiny washing machine.You let out a high pitched scream and fell to your ,the flickering lights was the last thing you saw before being engulfed by  the darkeness.

"Oh good mirae you're up are you okay?"Asked mrs choi the caretaker from the orphanage.

"Where am I,what happened?"You asked.

"Someone heard your scream and followed it he then found you unconcious and called the ambulance and brought you here."She explained."what were you doing over there,alone?"

"I dont know,I guess I just wanted to visit my old house?"You blurted out.

"Whatever as long as you're save now,Im going to get you something to drink dont move okay?"She said before leaving the room.

You laid back in your bed and closed your eyes,something about that little girl in the washing machine looked familliar.You eyes darted open when you heard something moving in the room,from the corner of your eyes you managed to see someone sillhoute.Chanyeol?

"Hello mirae,its been a long time right?"He spoke coming nearer.

He sat on your bed near the edge and sighed.

"Why'd you go there alone?"He asked.

You didnt answer him.

"Answer me why?"He raised his voice a little.

Altough you couldnt see his face,you could tell he was worried.

"Im still waiting for an answer,why mirae!"He screamed.

A tear welled up in your eye,never have you seen chanyeol so mad before.You sat up and gave chanyeol a hug from the back,he was really stiff at first but he soften later and the held your arms.Chanyeol broke the hug and turned so that he was facing you.

"Mirae I've got to go now I have my responsibility from up there."He explained.

"Take me with you chayeol."You begged.

"Im sorry mirae its nit your time yet.I got to go now so long mirae."He said suddenly dissappearing.

Morning soon came and you could be discharged from the hospital,mrs choi voluntered to pick you up but you decline because she was after all a busy woman and you have been in and out of the hospital a few times so you got used to it.After settling some paper work,you grabbed your bag and waljed out the hospital.Since the orphanage was just a a good fifteenminutes walk from the hospital,you decided to walk.It was pretty quite considering that it was morning and no one was up yet,you waited patiently for the red man to turn green and when it did you crossed the road.Out of nowhere a delivery truck came and hit you and ran over you.

"Holy !"The driver shrieked as he came out the truck.

He kneeled by your squashed and bloody body and panicked.You could see from the tiny opening of your eye that he was panicking and tried to raise a hand.

"Oh my god you're alive!"He said surprised.

The world became fuzzy and soon enough it was dark,when you regained your conciousness you were standing up and you could feel no pain however you could still hear the voice of the panicking man.You turned your head and saw him sobbing grossly over your body,you gasped if that is your body then what are you doing here?

"You're dead."Said a voice.

"Huh?"

"Come on mirae follow me I'll take your soul to where it rightfully belongs."He said walking off.

You looked back once more before following him but stopped halfway.

"Wait where are you taking me?"You asked.

"Up there."He said looking up and pointing to the sky.

"Huh?"

"Up there where all souls are taken where they rest."He explained.

It suddenly clicked in your brain."wait cant I at least say goodbye first?"

He sighed and gave in,he brought you to the orphange where mrs choi was sobbing.You stayed the night beside mrs choi Comforting her although she wasnt aware of your existence.After the burial of your body it was time to go,the mysterious man brought you to the other world where all souls were taken.

"Mirae?"You turned your head to find chayeol.

"Chanyeol!"you ran and hugged him.

"Welcome back mirae,"Said another familliar voice.

"Yejin?"She smiled.

You were happier now that you get to be with all your loved ones,maybe this was the answer after all and maybe death isnt such a bad thing.

 

 

A/N:Im going to end the story here.So anyways sorry for the long wait I had planned to write this and post this waaaaaaaaay before but things got caught up and the finals was just around the corner so I took a break from all this and yea.Hoped you guys liked the story as a whole sorry if it contains lots of horrible english esp spelling because I really at that.And also this story is just for entertainment purpouses if there is similarity to any real life events,people or anything else its just a pure coincidence.