Stars and fishes.

the curse of the haunted doll.

"Miss mirae?"Called a nurse.

Chanyeol stood up and went to the counter asking you just sit there.Your arm was throbbing and the swelling has gotten quite huge.The nurse from the counter walked towards you and checked your arm,she shook her head and went back to her counter.She picked up the phone by the desk and pressed random buttons then spoke into it.The nurse came back with a bed and a few other male nurses they carefully sat you down and slowly lowered you onto the bed.They pushed you really fast and before you know it you were in front of a room,chanyeol grabbed your hands and said words of encouragement before you went in.The room walls were made of glass so you could see what was outside and the people from outside can see you.Chanyeol was being dragged out of the place and within seconds he was gone,the doctor moved your arm and you screamed in pain.

"Okay dont move now amd count to ten for me."One of the male doctors said as he adjusted the mask on your face.

"One...two...three....four....fi-"Your eyes felt heavy and you fell into a deep sleep.

Chanyeol was in the waiting in the waiting room shifting in his seat.Just then a woman dressed in simple pink dress with sandals came running into the room.

"Mom,wh..what are you doing h..here?"Asked Chanyeol.

"Yah,why didnt u tell me this happened huh?Why do I have to hear it from some random woman that I dont even know existed?"She asked angry.

"Im s..sorry m..mom its n..not that serious anyways she just broke her bone."He said.

"Serious not serious tell me what happened excatly."She asked.

"Well,"He sat down again."she was all fine at first but when she got up to the slides she kinda got into a trance she started shaking and she kept on screaming go away go away."

"Do you remember your sister saying or doing anything to offend them?"Asked your mom.

"N..not th..that I know of."He said.

Your mom just sighed and leaned back in her seat.Chanyeol stretched his legs forward and rested his head by the wall.He waited for two hours not moving from his position and when the doctor finally came out,he quickly stood up.

"Os h..her h..hand okay?"Asked Chanyeol.

"Her hand is fine now we inserted a metal peice for the mean time but tommorow we will proceed to go on with another surgery to properly place a new metal."He explained.

"So s..she.is go..going to have to sleep over then?"He asked.

"Yes.We are now transferring her to a room and you can go and visit her after doing some paperwork."He said.

Chanyeol and your mom followed him to the counter to do some paper work and sign some things and it took quite a while to fill your particulars.After what felt like ages chanyeol and your mom went to visit you in your room.The room was huge and it had four four beds.Your mom sat next to you and your head and pushed aside all the hair from your forehead.She grabbed your hand and carrased it.

"My baby,I thought all this sufferings would go away once your dad was gone but it only got worse.What did you do in your past live to receive such fate."she said still carrasing your hands."Look at all this scars,Im sosorry I couldnt protect you Im so sorry."She said tracing all the scars on your wrist that was left when you decided to hurt your delicate porcelain skin.

"Mom,d..dont say th...things like that.It..its not y..your fault a..anyways"He said placing his giant hands on your moms shoulders.

Your eyes peeled open slowly and you saw two figures sitting next to you,one was crying and the other comforting.You sat up awkwardly as one of your hand was suspended in the air.

"Mom yeol is that you?"You asked half awake.

"Sweetie you're up."Said your mom cupping your face and kissing your cheeks.

"Mom,were you crying?"She asked."Mom you have to stop being so emotional I just broke my arm not that serious right?I mean Im still breathing and talking."

Your mom just smiled and wiped her tears away.A nurse with a friendly face came in and went to you,she greeted you and went to check on your arm.

"Hmm,Im just going to put a cast around it and dont worry it wont hurt."She said sweetly."I broke my hands once too because of a car incident it didnt hurt as much maybe beacause I was unconcious.How did you break yours?"She asked.

"Well this may sound stupid but I was playing by the slides and fell."You explained.

The nurse smilled sweetly and finished wrapping your arm she took her stuffs and left you alone in the room with your mom and chanyeol.

"Well mirae I wish I could stay but I have an appointment to go to so I have to go now."Your mom said standing up.

"Okay then bye bye!"You waved to your mom.

Your mom was at the door but she ran back to hug you."If there is anything wrong let me know okay?"She whispered into your ear while hugging you.You just noded your head and hugged her back.

Your mom left the room and chanyeol followed her as he wanted to send your mom to the taxi stand.You were alone in the room so you got bored and looked around the room,all the beds were empty except for one that has its curtains closed.You shrugged it off thinking that the person inside must hate seeing people you glanced at the clock and it was already two in the afternoon.

"Oh my god mirae what happened to you?!"Asked a fammiliar voice.

"Yejin is that you how did you know?"You asked feelibg a little confused.

"Chanyeol told me."She said taking a seat beside your bed.

Behind yejin was a boy wearing big round spectacles and long brown hair.He bowed politely to you and pushed his spectacles up.

"Hi Im hoon Im yejin's little brother."He said bowing again.

"Hi Im mirae."You greeted him back.

You and yejin talked for a long time about lots of stuffs and suddenly it hit you that chanyeol hasnt return yet.You asked yejin if she has seen chanyeol on her way here but she said no.You began worrying about where that park chanyeol went.After a few minutes later chanyeol came back.

"Ah,hello yejin hello whoever you are.."He said entering the room.

Hoon took out his hands to shake chanyeol's."Hi Im yejins little brother hoon.Its nice to meet you."

"Hi Im chanyeol its nice to meet you too"He said shaking hoons hands.

"Oh dear mirae I wish I could stay longer but I have piano class today so I'll get going now."She said.

                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up in the middle of the night when you heard rustling of bedsheets.You sat up and rubbed your eyes to see a girl with long hair sitting on the bed whose curtains were previously drawn.You took your arm out from the suspender and carefully place it by your side.

"Hi,"You manged to say."My name is mirae I just got here today,may I know your name?"You asked.

The girl slowly turned her head and faced you.Her eyes were huge like an owls and her skin was as white as snow.

"Hello,my name is sage its weird I know."She laughed.

"I dont think so I think its nice."You said.

"Sorry to wake you up but I couldnt sleep so I got up to look at the veiw outside."She said facing her back towards you again."Come here I'll show you something."

You carefully got out of bed and went to her and sat beside her.She pointed to the stars in the sky and told you about them,how they were made and all.Suprisingly you were paying attention.

"See that one over there if you look at it properly it looks like a flower right?"Sage pointed to the sky.

"Yeah,it does a little."You agreed.

"Want to hear a story?"She randomly asked.

"Sure."You said not trying to sound rude.

"Well once there was this little fish.She was a lonely fish allthough she has a family.This little fish would always get bullied by other fish but she never mind it,but one day while she was swimming she got caught in a net.She struggled to break free but no fish helped her,they just stood there and laughed at her.And in the end she died."She ended the story.

You must have fell asleep in th middle of the story because the next thing you know it was morning and you were asleep on the bed and the girl from last night was nowhere to be found.

 

 

A/N:Sorry if its crap.I was really high while typing this like literally high I was sick.Sorry if I spelled anything wrongly or whatever.Do subscribe or upvote if you like and if you hate it please by all means Im not stopping you from unsubscribing.