Anna

the curse of the haunted doll.

The next morning you woke up when you felt someone lighly shaking your body,it was a female nurse.She helped you to sit up and did a few checks on you before she left she gave you a few pills to take and reluctantly you took a glass of water and gulped it all down.

"Your name is mirae right?"She asked and you noded."You have to take good care of your health you know,you ended up in the hospital twice this week.You're lucky nothing happened to your hand."She said doing a quick check on your arm."But the cast needs to be changed so later during the day someone will be here to mend it okay?"

She carfully laid you back on the bed and left the room,you looked to the table right by your bed and grabbed the teddy bear that baekhyun got you.It was a brown fluffy bear with a heart on its paws saying:get well soon.You suddenly got reminded of what happened yesterday and cringed at the tought of it.You tried to actually talk to your neighbour but she was asleep and so was the other one,you looked at the corner bed and got reminded of sage.You fished out your phone and went to search for sage's name and the results were of a murder case.You clicked on the first one and saw a picture of sage on your phone screen and scrilled down to read the text.It said that she was brutually murdered but nobody knows if it was the truth except for their mother who unfortunately was traumatized and did not want to talk about it.You read on and it said that her body was still missing since then and no one has ever found any traces of her body.

You switched off your phone and placed it by the table and sat back trying to piece everything together.You were in a really messed up state right now and suddenly your phone buzzed,it was a text from chanyeol saying that he is sorry that today he could not come.After replying to chanyeol's text,you tried to get up and get some fresh air.You sat up and placed your legs by the bed and pulled over the water thingy that has a wire connected into your hand and used it to stabalise yourself.You slowly started walking and in no time you were at the water fountain outside the building.You sat on a bench by a tree and watched as the water went up and down from the floor.After hours of sitting out there alone it started to get cold so you walked back into the room and sat by your bed.

"Hi,"Said your neighbour."My name is anna whats' yours?"She said sticking out her hand.

"Oh,hi Im mirae."You said shaking her hand.

"The other girl left while you were away."She said pointing to the now empty bed.

You nodded your head."So what did you get in here for?"You asked.

She started tearing up and you started to feel bad for asking that."Im sorry I didnt mean to hurt your feelings its okay if you dont want to tell me."

"Its okay I'll tell you,"She hiccuped."I tried to kill myself,"

"B..but why?"You asked feeling bad.

"Its just my whole life my I've never been love so I told myself that if I die probably everyone will lead a better life you know,without me."She sobbed."So I jumped off the roof of my house but I just hit my head and didnt die,so here I am.."

"Im sorry...Im so sorry..."You said.

"Dont be,"She said wiping her tears."Its late I think we should all go to bed."

She laid back on her bed with her back facing you,you just laid on your bed and stared at the ceiling slowly you began to fall asleep.

"Mirae oh Mirae...."Whispered a voice.

You peeled opened your eyes to the doll from your house.You abruptly got up and went backwards to stay away from that crepy doll.

"What do you want from me?"You asked.

"Nothing.."It said still sitting there not moving and eyes still staring at you.

"What do you want from me!!"You said covering your ears now.

"You should be carefull next time you ask or say ."She said jumping to your face.

"No no arghhhhh!!!!!!"You woke up.

It was all just a bad dream.

"Miss are you okay?"Asked a nurse.

"Yeah,Im fine."You managed to say wiping all your sweats.

When she moved away you could see that there were doctors on the other bed closing anna's face with the blanket.You were shocked and went to ask the doctor what happened.

"She is gone,"He said with a tinge of disappointment in his voice.

"No this cant be happening,last night she was just okay in fact we were talking together."You explained desperately.

"Im sorry."He replied patting your shoulders.

You sank back on your bed and brought your knees up to your chest trying to process what just happened.You shouldnt have asked her that stupid question last night,you shouldnt have brought up her past.While you were being miserable,the doctors tooked anna out of the room and your mom came in.

"Hey sweetie whats wrong why the long face?"She asked placing something on your table.

"Nothing mom,"You said rising up.

She took out a container from the paperbag and a spoon.She opened the container and spooned you some porridge.She blew on it and carefully brought it to your mouth so that you could eat it properly.You winced at how bitter the porridge was and started coughing.Yoir mom handed you a glass of water and you gulped it down.

"Mom what was that?"You asked still trying to get the taste out of your mouth.

"Its a fish porridge its good for your health."She explained.

You rejected the porridge when she tried to feed you one more time.Your mom must have gave up because she gave out a huge sigh and closed the lid of the container back.She sat back to her chair and stared watching your every move.

"What happened actually in school?"She asked seriously.

"Well,I was running and then I felt dizzy so I rested and then got dizzy again.I tried standing up but the I must have fall down."You lied.

She sighed at you and you just gave her a weak smile and a thumbs up.You really hated to see your mom worried like that so you just lied to her so as to not worry her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:So the weirdest thing just happened today and I mean weird.While I was typing this chapter,I went out my room to grab a drink.Since my kitchen is by the living room you have to walk by it and when I did I saw a person seating on the chair and was 200% sure it was a person because my chair is wood and if u sit on it its bound to make a sound and there was some sounds.Thinking it was my dad I just brushed it off and went in the kitchen to drink water but from the corner of my eye I could still see that black thing but when I turned back it was gone.GONE.At first I was like holyholycrapholymoly then I ran to my sis room and ask her if my dad was at home and she said no and practicaly I just died.

But anyways remember to subscribe to my story if you like it and upvote maybe if you hate it you can leave or unsubscribe I wont be mad.Also sorry for my terrible english TT.TT And to all muslims out there celebrating ramadhan HAPPY RAMADHAN!!!