The guy from the toilet.

the curse of the haunted doll.

"Yeol are you sure you're okay?"You asked worriedly.

"Yeah Im okay,dont worry about me."He said.

You carefully laid him down on the sofa and placed a pillow under his head before leaving for the kitchen.You came back with a bowl of water and a towel to wipe and clean chanyeol's chest.When you tried to unbotton his uniform he flinched,you grabbed his hands and slowly carrased it.You then took the towel that was soaked in the bowl of water and slowly dabbed on chanyeol's chest.It was such a painful sight to see,all those ugly scars and bruises on his chest just reminded you of how much chanyeol had to go through because of you.

"Ah mirae why are you crying again?"He asked sitting up.

"What...crying Im not crying Im just sweating through my eyes."You said and wiped all the tears way from your face.

"Ah wh...why is it be..because of me?"He asked cupping your face.

"What nonsense are you talking about."You said and pushed him back down.

Chanyeol just kept quite as he observed you treat the wounds on his chest,its as if he was working out something to say to you.Whe you were done,you took the bowl and towel to the kitchen and washed the bowl before returning back to chanyeol.You told him to rest first and then later you will wake him up for dinner.You helped chanyeol up the stairs and into his room.After tucking him into bed,you went to the study room and started doing your homework,you took out your physics paper and started working on the questions.While doing your homework,you heard the door creak open,thinking it was the wind you just stood up and went to shut the door again.Whe you turned around,the creepy doll from the attic was sitting on the desk facing you.Its huge blue eyes stared blankly into you it may seem like an ordinary doll staring at you but there was simething about the dolls eye that made it seem different.You took the doll and threw it out the window.

After finishing your homework you decide to cook something in the kitchen.You awkwardly cut some vegetables and boiled some water with one hand,you took out the chicken stock and placed it in the boiling water.While the stock was boiling you took out some left over rice and dumped it inside the pot of boiling hot water.You switched off the fire and scooped a spoonfull of rice and soup and placed it on the bowl.With a tray,you brought the bowl and a glass of water to chanueol's room.

"Chanyeol,are you awake?Get up and have something to eat."You said placing the bowl on his bedside table.

He opened his eyes and slowly sat up on his bed.He rubbed his eyes and looked at you with his eyes half open.You gave him a glass of water to drink and then fed him the rice,he ate all of the rice and proceeded to takea bath.You decided to linger around his room for a little bit while he takes his shower.You walked to his desk and saw a book that was rather small tucked away in a small corner,you took the book and opened it to a random page.

-Today I got hit in the toilet by three guys I did nothing wrong but they said mirae did.I got worried about mirae.What if they harm her?So I told them that mirae was innocent and she did nothing wrong.Mirae cried again today because of me.I wish I could stop her,I wish I could make her happy again She smiles but her smile is so fake.-

You closed the book and tried to stop yourself from crying really hard,you placed the book back and left the room with the tray.You went to the kitchen and placed the bowl and tray in the dishwasher before running back to your room.You hid your face under your pillow and cried your eyeballs out.All this while chanyeol knew everything he knew that you were crying and hurting so much but he did not know that you were not crying because of him but you were crying because of yourself.

                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning in school you were really quite.You did not talk to anyone not even yejin or chanyeol.When it was breaktime you tried to escape from yejin but she caught your hand just in time.

"What is wrong mirae?Did something happen?"Asked yejin.

You just took her hand and brought her to the school garden.You sat down under a tree and told her about what happened yesterday after school.

"I told you not to mess with them!"She nagged.

"I know I know but Im not worried about me,"You paused."Im worried about chanyeol."

Yejin just sat there and shook her head.You looked towards the corridor where chanyeol was walking towards the both of you with three boxes of juices in his hands.He sat by yejin and gave each of us a juice box each,he poked the straw in and sipped on the juice.

"Yejin by any chance can you tell me about exo?"You asked.

"Well,"She said."There used to be six members but something happened and one of them left and now there is only five who are Luhan the leader,Minseok,Jongin,zitao and jongdae the byuntae."She explained.

"Oh,"You nodded your head"Who is the sixth guy then?"You aaked.

"Well Im not sure what his name is but I think its baekhyun.Byun baekhyun."She said."And speak of the devil..."She said as she spotted exo from afar.

"Look at this having a little picnic under a tree like little girls hahaha..."They laughed in unison.

"Oh would like to join us?"You said getting up."Care for a juice?"You squeezed out the juice all over his uniform.

"Ah hyung she ruined your uniform what are you going to do?"Asked the byuntae.

Yejin silently tugged at your skirt and you glanced at her,she looked so scared and chanyeol was just there sitting down and staring at the ground.

"Call your self a man when all you do is sit down and cry like a baby."Said Zitao as he approached Chanyeol.

"Hey sweetie your tighs looks so delicious."Said jongdae as he came to yejin.

"Move away from them."You said kicking Jongdae and zitao away.

"Oooh fiesty,I love fiesty "said jongin as he grabbed you lifting you off the ground.

You squirmed under his grip but he was too strong,luhan came and gave you a slap across your face.He looked so angry but you were not scared or intimidated by his face.You just smirked and ask him if thats all he got and he gave you a nother slap across your face he wanted to slap you again but a hand from behind stop him.It was the guy from the toilet yesterday.With just one hand he brought luhan down he bashed luhan up and then zitao and so on until they all couldnt fight anymore.

"Today is your day....but next time I promise next time."He said limping off.

The guy from the toilet looked at the three of you and then he ran away you ran after him and finally caught up with him in the hall.

"Excuse me but may I know what your name is..."You said panting.

"Baekhyun,Byun Baekhyun."He said turning to face you.

"Thanks for just now,thank you so much for protecting chanyeol."You whispered.

He came closer and lifted your face and took out something from his pocket.He placed a cartoon plaster at the corner of your lips.

"Your lips are bleeding."He said and walked off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Hooray for baekhyun wooopwooop.Sorry pardon me.I hope you like it do upvote or subscribe.If you hate it then you can leave or unsubscribe I really dont mind.Sorry if my english is .Although Im singaporean and I speak english like 90% of the time I still at it.So yeah.