Its all over now

the curse of the haunted doll.

Lights started flickering in the room and suddenly the electricity went out,thunder was roaring outside and rain was pouring really heavily.You got up from your bed and went to close your windows to prevent any water from coming in.The door slammed open as you shut the windows,there standing at the door was your dad.He was staring rather intently at you with a tinge of lust in his eyes.He staggered towards you,he definately was drunk,his breath reeked of alchohol and his shirt was all tucked out and messy.

"D..dad?"You asked worriedly coming to his side,supporting him.

"You know I really love you...."He spoke.

"I know dad I love you to,now come on ldts go to your room."You said propping him up your shoulders.

Your dad slammed you on your bed,shocked,you just stared at him.He reached his hands down and carresed your cheeks,you tried pushing his hands away several time but he kept on doing so.

"D..dad what are you doing?"You asked with a shaky voice.

"I love you so much..."He slurred.

"Dad,Nooo!"You screamed.

Your body was all wet covered in sweat,you tried moving your hands but it was all tied up to something.Looking to your left,a chain was attached to your hand,you tried to yank it off but no use.

"Good morning!"Said the doll as it made its appearence before you.

"Why are you doing this to me?"You asked feeling a little bit hopeless.

"I told you I just want to have fun."It said as it poured itself some 'tea' intoa cup.

"But you didnt have to kill all my friends and family..."You spoke as a tear rolled down your cheek.

"Im sorry but they were in the way so I had to get rid of them."She spoke again."There us a way however to bring them back."

"R..really?!How?"You asked feeling a little happy on the inside.

"Just kidding hahahahahahahahaha!"It shriked.

Your blood was boiling,you had enough of this nonsense and decided to put an end to all this.You gathered up all your strength and with one strong tug,the chains broke from the wall freeing your hands.With your free hands,you picked the doll up from the ground and held it by its neck in the air.You stared at it with anger and it just stared back with it porcelain face that was cracked,with the doll still in your hands,you brought it out to the kitchen.You the stove and threw the doll in,you watched in satisfaction as the doll burn in the fire.

"Next time maybe you should play with someone else."

"Up..stairs toilet."You heard a whisper before the stove switched off by itself and the doll disappeared.

You went to check out the upstairs toilet to see if anything was there,you slowed your pace as you neared the toilet.The door creaked open as if it knew you were coming in,the toilet almost normal there was nothing suspicious except for what lays inside the tub behind the shower curtain.With carefull hands,you slowly opened the curtain.Nothing disturbing was there,nothing came out screaming,nothing the tub was just empty.The door shut close behind you and the room suddenly became dark,it was bright outside but now its dark.The only sound from the room is the sound of dripping water coming from the sink.Suddenly groaning sounds could be heard,your eyes darted around the room to find the sound but nothing else was there besides you.

"Miiiiraaee....mirae...."Said a beastly creature as it emerged from the tub.

It was the doll but now it looked ten times worst,its eye was melted and its body was all black probably side effects from the burn.It crawled out the tub and made its way towards you,,you tried to break open the door but no use as it wont budge.The doll was already halfway towards you and now you have no other choice but move to the corner and throw anything in reach to the doll.Your hands grabbed a bottle of shampoo and you threw it at the doll,you continued throwing stuffs at the dolls direction until nothing was left.

"Its too late now."It said launching itself into the sky.

You managed to grab hold of a scisors and was ready to stab the living hell out of the doll.The doll launched itself screaming towards you and you held the scisors up ready to stab the doll.Just as the you were going to stab the doll,and image of chanyeol running towards you flashed before you making you lose your focus.This allowed the doll to plant its sharp nails on your face and scratch your face to its heart content.

You landed to the ground fortunately but unfortunately,your stomach hit the toilet seat and the wound that was already starting to heal started bleeding again.You felt something wet across your face and touched it,it was blood,the doll had scratched your face and left a really deep scar behind.Placing pressure on your wound you tried propping youself up but you fell instantly.The door that was previouly locked was open,using your other free hand you dragged yourself out the room.You dragged yourself out and tried slowly going down the stairs but ended up just rolling down the stairs.You landed with a thud on the floor.You made it all the way to the corner of the livibg room where you propped yourself by the wall to check on your wounds.The wound on your stmach was pretty bad,it had left a bloody trail behind and the wound on your face was just as bad.

"Oh boohoo,told you not make me angry.See now you're hurt we cant play anny more."It pouted.

You just kept quite and watchex the doll.

"Well looks like I won and you lose."It said happily."You know pretty well what happens to loosers like you right?"

"Im not a loser you are the loser!"You said as you unconciously struck the doll with lightning.

The doll started to burn and it was screaming in agony,you watched in joy as the doll slowly burned.The fire got bigger bigger and soon the entire kitchen was burning and the living room was full of smoke.You coughed and tried to get up,you held onto the wall for support and limped to the door.You tried really hard to unlock the door but the door wont budge.You gave up and went to the porch,the windows were locked and it was impossible for you to go and find the key with the amount of pain on your stomach.You decided that the only way to escape is to break through the window and jump.

"Here goes nothing."You said running at full force towards the window.

The glass broke peircing through your skin,but you didnt bother yhe pain.You fell to the grass with a sickening thud,it was colder outside but it didnt seem to bother you it felt as if the cold air was comforting you.You tilted your head to the left and saw a firetruck pulling by and an ambulance following behind it.A few paramedics cane running towards you as soom as they spotted you.

"Miss,miss are you alright?Can you hear me?!"Asked one of them as he placed a gas mask over your face.

"Its all over now."That was the last thing you said before being engulfed into the darkness.

 

A/N:I couldnt retreive the chap I wrote previously thats why this took a little longer to be updated.I hope you guys like it tho.Also I want to say that I have been obssesed over attack on titan aka shingeki no kyojin  its so life ruining and gaaaaaaah lol I want to know if any of my readers watch it if you havent pls do because I assure you your feels will be overloading.haha okay I'll stop.

P.s:Sorry for my terrible english