V

the curse of the haunted doll.

"Oh,you're up."She said coming towards you."Let me just do a few checks on you."

You laid there perfectly still while she took your temperature and check some other things.Once she was done she went to write a few more things on her notebook.

"Everything is perfectly fine,but you cant go just yet.You will wait here until school finishes and then you will go straight home."She explained leaving the room.

You stared around and looked at the clock,it was only fifteen more minutes until school ended.You sat up on the edge of the bed and zoned out,you started to think about your mom.Its been a long time since you met your mom and you are starting to wonder what she looks like.The bell rang and a few minutes later that same lady came in and ushered you out to where chanyeol was waitung with your bag.You walked out of the office and headed for the school gate,the walk was really awkward as no one said anything.when you got home the home was empty,your mom must be out again.The phone rang and you walked slowly to the phone.

"Hello?"You spoke.

"Hello,is this the park residence?"Asked the person.

"Yes how can I help you?"You asked putting down your bag on the floor.

"Do you know madam janice park?"She asked again.

"Well yes Im her daughter whats wrong?"You asked getting a little suspicious.

"Well your mom got into an accident and unfortunately she didnt survive so we need you to come down to the general hospital now."

You felt as if your heart has been stabbed by a knife,you dropped the phone to the ground and ran out you didnt even wear your sweater.You adjusted your shoes and ran as fast as you could,the hospital was near but it was quite far to get to by leg.Your heart was pounding in your chest but you just ignored it and ran faster,tears flowed profusely from your eye and your hair was sticking on your face.Your legs felt like dropping off but you kept on running what is important right now is your mom and not your legs.Once you reached the hospital you ran into the emergency ward and went to the counter.

"Where....where is mrs janice park?"You panted.

The nurse got up and led you to a room at the far end of the corridor,there in the middle of the room was a bed and on that bed was a person lying down but it was covered with a with a white cloth.You walked closer to the bed and slowly reached out your hand to pull down the cloth,when you have pulled it down completely your mom was laying on that bed.She had her eyes closed shut and her face was really pale,there was no point in denying that this body isnt your mom's.You placed your hand over your mouth and slowly back away you fell to the ground and cupped your face before crying into your hands.

You got off the taxi and went into your house,chanyeol was waiting for you at the front door and he looked really worried.You went to him and stared at him,you wanted to tell him about mom but you're afraid that he would be sad.Out of the sudden he pulled you into a hug and he started crying.

"Mom is in a better place now."He sobbed.

You hugged him back and cried on his chest,if your mom was here sure enough she would be the one comforting you but now that she is gone you only have each other to rely on.He let go of the hug and walked back into the house and into his room and you followed him.You went into your room and changed into a pair of comfortable clothes,you decided to get your mind off what just happened just now and did your homework.

Its been a few hours since you did your homework and your eyelids are getting heavier by now.You decided to check on chanyeol before turning in for the day.You crept slowly into his room only to find him on the bed clutching your moms portrait and a peice of paper lay beside him.

Your bright smile that use to greet me every morning is now nowhere to be found.

I wait for you in the front porch in hopes of seeing you again but only silence greeted me.

I missed those times that we were together,I miss those memories that we made,I miss you.

Today I might have move on with life I want you to know that deep down inside I miss you really badly and if given a chance I would love to embrace you in my arms once more...

Your tears rolled down your cheeks and you wiped them away,you placed the paper on chanyeol's study table and sat next to him.Chanyeol was fast asleep but his body was still shuderring its as if he was crying,you his hair like how your mom use to do.

"Mom..mom..."Chanyeol sleeptalked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Shhh....dont say a word...."You said patting his shoulder.

He seemed to have relaxed a little and his face became less tense,you carefully place his head back on the pillow and left the room.Feeling sad,you walked into your room and shut the door behind you.The doll was there sitting on your bed but you had no energy to even care,you sat on your study table and burried your head in your arms.

"She was getting in my way."Said the doll whose face still had no expression."I had to get rid of her because she was so annoying."

You rose up and faced the doll."So you killed her!"

"I pretty much did didnt I?"It said.

"Why would you do that?You promised not to hurt anyone but you did!"You screamed.

"Did I?I guess I dont remember then hahahahahaha..."It disappeared.

You got up from your chair and decided to go to the study room and do a litlle research on the history of this house.The way to the study room was really creepy as one has to climb up a few flight of stairs before finally reaching the room.You opened the door to the room and it made a creaking sound,you sat on the office chair and your mac book.Once you have reached the browser you straightaway typed the address of your house.The results were all simmilar,murder and haunted.You clicked on one article and it was believed that this very house was the house of sage the girl who got brutualy murded by her dad.Reading on,the article also talked about how the person who lives in that house after the incident will all die or suffer from trauma and eventually die.

"What the?"You said as your computer screen went blank.

The lights started flickering and it suddenly went out making the room pitch black.You felt around for the light switch but you couldnt find it,when you finally found it and the room was lighted up again there was a doll,the doll sitting on the keyboard.This time the doll was not expressionless,it had a huge grin plastered on its face and its previously clean porcelain face had a crack and it was all bloody.

"Do you want to play a game?"

 

 

 

A/N:I finally got it up.The poem that chanyeol wrote was actually written by grandma after my late grandfather passed away,she actually wrote it in another language and I just translated it here.Im actually writing this while drowning in my own tears TT.TT I hope you like and subscribe and leave a comment down below,I'd really appreciate that ^^

P.s:Sorry for the wonderfull english*insert sarcasm here*