Byun Baekhyun

the curse of the haunted doll.

"Yejin are you okay?Did they hurt you anywhere?"You kneeled in front of Yejin and scanned her face."Chanyeol are you okay did they hurt you?"

"We're both fine but you're not,your lips they are bleeding and your cheeks  looks swollen."Said Yejin touching the corner of your lips.

"Ah this,"You said."Its nothing Im used to it."You said giving them a smile.

"Used to it?"She asked.

"I mean I can bear the pain come on lets go back to the hall now we have P.E now right?"You said trying to cover up.

The three of you walked to the changing room and once you were there you parted ways with chanyeol.You got into one of the cubicles and changed into your sweatpants and long sleeved shirt,you got out and yejin was already outside waiting for you in the same thing that you're wearing with her hair tied up.She grabbed your hands and dragged you to the school soccer field where a group of students were and from afar you could see baekhyun warming up.

"Alright today shall be running and I want three rounds around this feild got it?"He said and blowed his whistle."Proceed with your warm-up and in fife minutes time line up over here."

You did some light warm-up for five minutes and then proceede to join the line but at the very back,behind baekhyun.You started a slow pace as the coach said you could take it easy because of your hands but  then you went faster as time went by,during your second round you started feeling dizzy but you continued running.Your vision became blurry and you staggered off the track and fell down on the grass trying really hard to gain your vision back.You tried to stand up and walked but after one step you fell again.

"Are you okay?"Asked baekhyun as he kneeled beside you.

"My head hurts a lot and I cant see properly."You explained.

Baekhyun called for the teacher and he came running towards you.Baekhyun explained what happened and the teacher and baekhyun lifted you up and brought you to the changing room,baekhyun waited outside as the female teacher brought you in an sat you down on a bench.She told you to rest in the room until P E was over and then she left.You blinked your eyes a few more times and finally got your vision back but your head was still throbbing,you reated your head by the wall and rested your eyes.

"Hello who is there?"You asked when you heard footsteps.

No answer.

The footsteps got closer and from what you could hear it was probably more than one person.You was about to stand up and walk away but you felt a pair of hands grabbed you from behind.You wriggled under his strong grip and tried to break free but to no avail.From the shadows emerged a tall guy with brown curly hair,Luhan.He had a smirk on his face a devilish smirk.He came closer to you and grabbed your face.

"I told you I'd get you next time."He said."With your disabled hand you cant fight back can you?Baekhyun isnt here to save you either."

He harshly pushed your face away and took something from zitao's hands,a hockey stick.Jongin who was previously holding you back threw you to a corner and luhan started whacking you with the hockey stick.You did not struggle or cry or begged them to stop instead you just smiled and endured the pain.So long as they are not hurting chanyeol you will never hurt them.Blood was sputtering out your mouth and your face and body was black and blue all over,luhan took his hockey stick and gave you one last blow in the head before leaving.Your vision went blur and you out.

When P.E was over a girl from your class walked into the room and screamed when she saw you.You were laying in a corner with blood coming out from your moth and bruises all over your face.She ran out and bumped into a male teacher and told him what happened in the girls changing room.He called 911 told all the girls to not enter the room,the ambulance came in a few minutes and they placed you on the stretcher before bring you into the car and driving you to the hospital.

You woke up when you heard beeping sounds,Yejin was beside you holding your hand.You scanned around the area,you were in the ambulance.You wiced when the ambulance hit a hump and your head hit against the pillow.

"Ah that hurts..."You said crying because of the intense pain.

"Hold on dont move,"Yejin said grabbing your hands tighter."Sir my friends awake and she is in pain."

"Miss can you move your hand."He asked and you just cried while shaking your head."I need you to drive slower and avoid any humps,patient is having severe head injury."He said to the driver.

After a ling agonizing ride,you arrived at the hospital.The paramedics pushed you out and carefully transfered you to a hospital bed you cried harder as the pain was getting from bad to worse.A group of nurses pushed you into a room and transfered you onto another bed.A male doctor rushed into the room and straight away did some checks on you,he took and equipment from his back pocket and checked your tear filled eye.He then tried moving your head and you screamed scaring everyone in the room,they injected something on your left arm and slowly you fell asleep.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~

When you woke up,Chanyeol was by your side holding your hand near at his forehead and he sounded as if he was crying.On the other hand yejin was beside him with her head burried under her hand and your mom was on the opposite side resting her head on the bed with her hand on your stomach.

"Mom?"You said with a dry raspy voice.

"Honey you're awake?"She said getting up.

Everyone looked up and their eyes were all red and puffy,you sat up and felt your head.Your head was being wrapped in a cast making it uncomfortable to move.

"Mirae what happened actually?I just arrived from busan to greet my children happily and here you are in the hospital again."She said emphasizing on her last word.

"How long have I been asleep?"You asked.

"Two days,"Replied Yejin.

"Yejin I want to thank you for taking care of Mirae while I was gone."She said grabbing mirae's hands.

"Its nothing mrs park after all thats what bestfirends are for right?"She said.

"Mom its seven already,"You said glancing at the wall clock."Why not you guys go home,its late and Im sure you guys are tired."

"Are you sure you'll be fine on your Own?"Asked your mom.

"Yeah,I'll be fine."You assured her.

"Okay then come on Yejin I'll drive you home."Your mom said.

You bid them farewell and then sunk back in the bed and pulled up the cover to your chin.You looked around the corner and this time there were patients sharing the room with you but just two and both of them were asleep.You remembered what happened at school and your fiat instinctly curl up into a fist.In the midst of your anger,the door opened and you straightaway ducked under your cover,the footstep stops at you and slowly you rise from your covers.

"Hi baekhyun."You said waving awkwardly at baekhyun.

"Are you alright?"He asked taking a seat."Here I got this for you."He placed a basket with a huge teddy on it by your bed.

He glanced at your hands and your head and sighed.

"What did he do to you?"He asked suddenly.

"Well,long story short I got whacked by a hockey stick and yeah now Im here."You explained.

"Why did you do that?"He asked again.

"If you mean the juice it was bcause I wanted to show him that not everyone can be bullied by him."You said.

"Wow,you're the second peraon I know who stood up against Luhan."He said.

"Who is the first."You asked.

"I was,"He stopped"I did that once because as a friend I hated the way he treated me.I told him that and he got angry,but he didnt whack me with a hockey stick instead he threw a table at my face and tried to suffocate me in the science lab."He explained with a little sadness in his voice.

"Oh,"You felt so bad for asking him that question and you really fwlt like hugging him right now."Im sorry for asking you about that Im really sorry."

"Its okay."He said staring at the floor.

Its like you've been possesed you went to hug baekhyun.He was shocked and so were you but he hugged you back and aomehow his embrace felt so warm and comfy and you didnt want to let go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Hey guys it me school is starting next week and I may not be able to update as much as I do now but if I can I'll try my best to.But this does not mean Im not updating I still am but not as regular as I do now.

Subscribe if u like it and if u hate it u can leave i wont hate you.

P.s:Sorry for my terrible horrible english