Fresh new start

the curse of the haunted doll.

It's all my fault.

I shouldn't have let my anger get the best of me

Maybe if I just controlled myself no thing would have happened

but it's too late now everything and everyone I love is

GONE

~A few weeks earlier~

"YAH PARK CHANYEOL HELP ME HERE!!!"You shouted from across the room.

"Oh,m..mirae what c..can I help?"Said your brother park chanyeol.

Chanyeol suffered a brain disorder so sometimes you might find him daydreaming or just staring at nothing.But despite his disorders he is still smarter than you and he often helps you with your studies.

You and chanyeol sat by the boxes and started unboxing them one by one.While unboxing you found a photo album you opened it and saw pictures of you,chanyeol and your late father,your father died just recently because of a heart attack.Your eyes started to tear up.

"Why,why are you crying??"Asked chanyeol with his back facing you you .Strange,how did he know you were crying.

"Ohh Im not crying its just there is dust in my eyes this place is very dusty."Doing a little cough.

You scooted nearer to chanyeol and showed him the photo album.You told him about the day you went to the zoo with chanyeol your mom and your dad.You were laughing so hard when chanyeol imitated the sounds of animals.You laughed until you were tired and eventually fell asleep on chanyeol's lap.Chanyeol carried you to your room and placed you on the bed.

"M..mirae I hope you can stop cutting yourself and crying at night alone it really h..hurts me to see you crying or sad."Said chanyeol before he left the room.

~

"A-hem,mi..mirae dinner is r..ready wa..wake up."Said chanyeol softly as he tapped your shoulders.

You peeled your eyes to the blinding light and chanyeol.Chanyeol helped you get up from bed and went down together with you and sat next to you at the dining table where all the food that your mom had prepared was laid out.It was really awkward.

"Uhm okay let say our prayers and then we can eat."said your mom as she placed her hands together and closed her eyes

You and chanyeol did the same thing.After saying your prayers you ate the food,you can tell that your mom was watching every move you're making trying to build up what to say.

"You know about what happened during your sixteenth birthday right,do not tell anyone about it especially chanyeol because you....nevermind,"She stopped and then smiled at you.

You stopped chewing your food and looked at chanyeol who is happily eating and your vision went watery.

~during your sixteenth birthday~

"Wah wah congrats man you're finally sixteen chanyeol said as he planted a kiss on your forehead.Back then chanyeol was still a normal boy.

Today you are finally sixteen,your mom and chanyeol had planned a surprise sweet sixteen birthday party for you.You sat by the coffee staring at your cake that your mom had specially baked for you.

BANGBANG

You were startled by the loud banging on the door.You stumbled to the door but before you could even open it,the door swung open with full force causing you to jump.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO ING LONG TO OPEN THE ING DOOR FOR ME!?!?!?!!!!"Screamed a familiar voice.Your father.

You hung your head low afraid to look your father in the eye afraid of what he might do to you if you look him in the eye.

"YAH!!ANSWER ME!!"He bellowed furiously as he grabbed pulled you up to his face by your hair.

His breath reeks of alcohol.Eversince he lost his job and his company he goes home almost every night drunk and you would be his victim.Everytime he comes drunk he will vent out all his anger on you,punching you kicking you and no one could help.Your dad was spouting vulgarities and you just stood there crying and praying to god that all this would stop.

"YAH appa stop it let go of mirae!!"Screamed chanyeol as he pushed away from your dad.

You stumbled to a corner where your mom was and hugged her really tight.Your dad was staggering towards chanyeol every punch he did missed chanyeol.

"PARK CHANYEOL YOU PUNK!!!!!!"Screamed your dad as he threw a chair towards chanyeol's direction.

The chair hit chanyeol in the head and he slumped to the ground like a puppet would if you snap its string off.When that happened the anger in you had already reached its maximum level.Your dad grab hold of the chair to hit chanyeol once more,you ran to the kitchen and grab a knife.With the knife in your hand you ran towards your dad.

"ARGHH APPA I HATE YOU!!!"you screamed

you stabbed your dad repeatedly until you were covered head to toe with fresh blood.You stared at you father who was a bloody mess

~

"Why are you loo..looking at me like th..that?"Asked chanyeol.

"Nothing.."You said stuffing your mouth with rice

After eating you offered to clean the kitchen so you could have some time alone.You wiped the table and kept away the extra food in the refrigerator after that you went to the sink to wash the dishes.You stared out of the little window that was right in front of you and at the corner of your eye you saw a black shadow run past you.

"Chan..chanyeol is that you?"You stuttered.

No answer.

You turned back to the sink only to see a little doll by the window it porcelain head broken and one of its eye missing.You let out a high pitched scream and ran out of the kitchen to the living room where you bumped into chanyeol.

"Ouh mirae what's wrong why do you look so pale??"Ask chanyeol.

"I saw a ghost,kitchen,ghost help its scary."You replied trying to catch your breath.

"Dont be ri..ridiculous there is no such thing as g..g..ghost."Said chanyeol.

 

A/N:I'm going to stop here because I'm freaking myself out writing this story but dont worry I'll have chapters 2 and 3 up in a jiffy (Well that is if I'm not busy but I'll try my best.)