Chapter 2

The Arrogant King and his Silent Queen

Exo M POV

We quickly ran into the classroom and dragged our hyung out of the classroom without getting noticed since everyone had their attention on that girl that made him faint. But how did she do it?!

We dragged Kris to our hang out and laid him on the couch. He was knocked out cold, he didn't even move when we carried him.

"Hyung! Wake up!" Luhan shouted in his ears trying to wake him up. But he didn't budge, soon we tried all kinds of things like playing loud instrument, playing heavy metal music, tickling him and hitting him but he still didn't wake up.

"I know!" Chen said as he thought of an idea. He went up to Kris and blocked his nose and mouth so he couldn't breathe and sure enough Kris woke up but he was angry as hell.

"What are you trying to do?! Kill me?!" He raged, looking at Chen with a fierce glare. He then glared at the rest of probably because we let him do it instead of stopping him.

"Calm down hyung, we were just trying to wake you up." Tao said calmly as he patted his back, Tao was pretty much the only person Kris would listen to.

"Anyways, don't you have some explaining to do? What happened with that girl? How did she make you faint?" Lay asked curiously.

Kris's face went red as he thought about what happened. How embarrassing for the King of SM high to faint because a girl kissed him and not on the lips but the cheek! He immediately covers his face with his hands in frustration while s watched him in confusion, since they only saw him faint when the girl did something but they don't know what.

"Come on hyung, just tell us~" Luhan said cutely as he pouted, wanting to know what happened. While the rest of them looked at Kris, eager for him to explain.

Kris sighed "Ok I will tell you. There's this new girl in my class that ignored me and didn't follow my orders. I was angry at her and was shouting at her until she kissed me on the cheek and I fainted." He quietly said the last sentence since he was embarrassed.

"What was the last bit hyung? You were yelling at her and..." Xiumin said with a smirk on his face since he was the closest one to him and heard the whole thing.

"She kissed me on the cheek and I fainted! Happy now?!" Kris shouted out in anger.

Then they all burst out laughing, ignoring their angry leader who sent them death glares.

"Yes I am very happy right now." Xiumin said as he wiped a tear from his eye from laughing so much.

"Since when were you so affected by girls Kris?" Tao asked seriously.

"I don't know it's just this particular girl." He said as he messed up his hair in frustration.

"Maybe your in love~" Chen said teasingly as he nudged Kris.

Kris looked at him in shock before scoffing and saying "As if I would fall in love, it should be the other way around, maybe she fell in love with me?"

"I don't think so hyung, you said so yourself that she ignored you and didn't listen to your orders. Which your usual fan wouldn't have done and especially if they were in love with you." Lay said skeptically as he analyses the facts.

"Oh shut it Sherlock. I bet she's only doing that to get my attention, that's all." Kris said irritated.

"And it sure looks like she's got your attention." Chen said teasingly.

Kris glared at him before saying coldly, "What did you say Kim Jongdae?"

"Uh n.....nothing hyung." Chen stuttered.

"Yeah I thought so." Kris said with a scoff. Then suddenly the doors opened and in came the girl that made our hyung faint.

She came in and then froze when she saw us. She looked so cute with her petite body and milky white skin, not to mention her innocent face and adorable brown eyes. We were absolutely mesmerized by her. But we snapped out of it when she bowed to us before turning to leave.

"Wait!" Kris said before running after her since she ran away as soon as she heard his voice. We chased after them, excited for what this gorgeous new girl would do to our hyung next.

Kris POV

How fast can this girl run and why am I chasing after her?! Oh right, I need to teach her a lesson so that she won't embarrass me again. I soon caught up to her since she has shorter legs than me and grabbed her hand to stop her.

She struggled to free herself and I just chuckled at how cute she looks while doing it. Wait cute?! No way, she's just a nobody that needs to learn who is the king of this school.

"I've got you now." I whispered into her ear with a smirk before facing her. My grip loosened as she looked at me with her weak looking puppy dog eyes that looked like they were begging me to let her go.

'Let her go', 'Leave her alone' the crowd that had formed around us had started chanting. I looked down at her and for a moment there I saw a smirk on her face.

Then suddenly two older handsome looking guys came through the crowd and took my hand off of her. Then one picked her up and carried her bridal style while the other glared at me.

"Are you alright Taengoo?" Said the guy that was carrying her. She shook her head and started to move trying to get away from him.

"You had better stay away from her." The guy who was glaring at me said as he got closer to me trying to intimidate me.

"What if I don't and anyways it doesn't look like she wants to go with you guys." I said as I stepped forward and my members showed up behind me and had my back.

"You don't want to go with them do you Taeyeon?" I asked her as I ignored the guy that was trying to block me from seeing her.

She looked at me with teary eyes before hesitantly nodding her head. I guess she would rather deal with me than to deal with these guys.

"Well as you can see she doesn't want to go with you." I said confidently and soon the rat of the student were backing me up. Pfft first they want me to leave her alone and now they want me to save her? 

The two boys looked around them and they were surrounded. 

"Taengoo, why are you doing this to us?" The one holding her asked in frustration but she just ignored him and turned the other way.

"Fine we will go but this isn't over Taeng." The one who glared at me said as he went and kissed Taeyeon on the forehead while the other guy hugged her before putting her down and the both of them leaving with the crowd that was around us, escorting them out leaving me and my members alone with Taeyeon.

"Do you want to thank me now or later?" I said teasingly as I looked at Taeyeon. She just shook her head and bowed to us before trying to leave again but I already thought ahead and grabbed her hand before she could leave.

"Did you really think I would let you go without getting something in return for what I did just now and payback for what you did earlier?" I said as I smirked. This time you won't get away.