Chapter 9

The Arrogant King and his Silent Queen
Third POV
 
"Ok I understand yeah we will be there goodbye." Taemin said as Taeyeon watched him hang up the phone. She only just woke up and heard him say that as she watched him curious about what he was talking about on the phone.
 
"You can get up, I know your awake." Taemin said as he walked towards her who is pretending to be asleep.
 
She got up and said in sign language 'How did you know?' While pouting because she got caught.
 
"Awww Baby Taeng is pouting." Taemin said teasingly as he hugged the pouting Taeyeon. She pushed him off of her and moved to the other side of the bed to sulk.
 
"Come on Taeyeon don't be like that~" Taemin said with his adorable aegyo but unfortunately that doesn't work on Taeyeon and he knew it.
 
He sighed and decided to take a different approach "I guess you don't need me to stay with you anymore. I'll go back to the company now." He said as he moved towards the door but was stopped by a pair of small arms wrapping themselves around his waist with Taeyeons head  shaking left to right saying no. 
 
Taemin smirked to himself  and he turned himself and looked at Taeyeon who was still hugging him tightly. "Aigoo, what would you do without me huh Taengoo?" He said with a chuckle causing Taeyeon to join him giggling but she knew that what he said as joke was somewhat true. Without him in her life she would be absolutely lost and it scared her to think of how dependent she had now become on him.
 
She deprecated from the hug and decided to push those thoughts out of her head as she asked Taemin in sign language 'What was the phone call about?'
 
Taemin looked at her mischievously and saying "Oh you know just my girlfriend, she loves me so much that she just won't stop calling me."
 
Taeyeon just rolled her eyes and hit him and asked again what the call was about while Taemin just laughed at his own joke.
 
Taemin then straightened himself up and said "It was a call from your dad, he said that he is currently sick and can't make it to this function that is of utmost importance and he needs you to go in his place and Taeyeon I think you should go because this event is a major event for the company and if your dad isn't there then the important clients who are attending will not be satisfied. So the best option is to send his charming young daughter in his place." Taemin persuaded as he looked at Taeyeon with his puppy dog eyes.
 
Taeyeon looked at him and just sighed, she knew that she would eventually give in so why fight it plus she owes a lot to Taemin who is always there for her so if it is his request she will agree. She nodded her head and said in sign language 'Ill do it.'
 
Taemin had a surprised look on his face as he said in disbelief "Did my puppy dog eyes really work on The Kim Taeyeon?!" 
 
Taeyeon on just rolled her eyes and shook her head as she got out of bed to get ready to leave since there is a lot of stuff she needs to do to prepare for the event.
 
Meanwhile Taemin called someone and informed them that their plan is going smoothly so far and started scheming some more as he gained confidence from Taeyeons obedience.
 
Youre in for a surprise Kim Taeyeon. Taemin thought as he hung up the phone call to the mysterious caller and got up himself to get ready.
 
Soon they left and Taeyeon left a note on the table explaining what is happening as she was worried that the boys might try and find her or they might misunderstand her and Taemins disappearance. But what she didn't know was that Taemin switched the note for another one he had prepared earlier smirking at his ingenious plan.
 
Exo POV
 
Everyone started waking up and saying good morning to each other except for Kris who was still fast asleep and no one dared to disturb him since it was the weekend and they had no school.
 
They were all eating breakfast at the table until Xiumin found a note on the table saying 'From Taeyeon' he quickly opened it and read 
'Dear Exo, if you are reading this then they have taken me. I hoped that it wouldn't have come to this but unfortunately it has. Please help me and meet me at the Gala that is being held at the Kim mansion. Please you guys are my only hope.'
His eyes widened as he reread it to make sure he read it correctly.
 
"Yah, guess what I just read!" He shouted as he gestured for Exo to gather around him and read the letter. As they read it they all gasped and were worried about Taeyeons situation. They didn't know what to do so they decided to wake up the sleeping dragon, desperate time cause for desperate measures.
 
They all entered the dragons cave with a bucket of water and with Lay and Tao on the other side of his bed ready to flip him over. They counted to three and flipped their leader of his bed towards Xiumin who had the bucket of water who then splashed Kris with it and Chen went up to his ear with a loudspeaker saying "Wake up!!" 
 
They all all ran out of his room and waited for the inevitable explosion that was about to happen. Three two one... "Yah you bastards your all dead now just wait until I get my hands on you !" Their leader swore as he emerged from his room soaked and furious. He ran towards s ready to let them have it but Tao shoved Taeyeons note in front of his face and he stopped to read it as it was from Taeyeon. s smirked at his obvious affection for Taeyeon. 
 
Kris is read the note and soon his anger faded and he was now in shock and extremely worried about Taeyeon. Now Siwon walked in and looked at his dongsaeng a confused at all the noise and the worried look on Kris's face. Exo M just pointed at the note in Kris's hand and he went and read it as well and soon his expression was exactly like Kris.
 
Kris finally snapped out of his trance and looked at s ad Siwon. "Get ready boys, were going to this Gala night or whatever and were taking Taeyeon back with us." He said with a serious tone and the boys immediately went and organized everything.
 
Please be okay Taeyeon. Were the thoughts in Exo M and Siwons minds.
 
Third POV
 
'Oppa I want some ice cream~' Taeyeon said in sign language as she pointed towards an ice cream shop doing her extremely cute aegyo causing the people around her to stop and watch her adorableness. Some of them even bought her ice cream and offered it to her. She just refused and kept on doing her aegyo to Taemin.
 
"Yah just accept those peoples offer, your aegyo is attracting attention." Taemin scolded as he ignored Taeyeons pleas for ice cream.
 
Taeyeon was now sulking and pouting cutely, she looked like an adorable lost puppy as she looked at Taemin. Now the people around her were desperately trying to cheer her up by trying to give her icecream and candy and whatever food they had but Taeyeons just ignored them and looked at Taemin with her teary puppy dog eyes while whining like a cute little dog. 
 
Now Taemin gave up and finally agreed to get her ice cream and hugged her around the waist as he lead her into the ice cream shop. She squealed in delight and smiled making all the people around her relieved that she wasn't sad anymore and in a daze at her beauty.
 
"What a nice couple." "They are perfect for each other, such a handsomly cute guy and a gorgeous cute girl." These comments were heard by the said couple but they just rolled their eyes and carried on with ordering their ice cream.
 
When they were done with eating their ice cream Taemin called their driver to take them to Jaejoongs house as Taeyeon had asked him to prepare the things they need for the night and of course Jaejoong happily complied since he was one of the major guests attending the Gala and he got to see his angel Kim Taeyeon.
 
They arrived at his mansion and Taeyeon was greeted warmly while Taemin was greeted politely and with caution as he was the right hand man to the richest man in the world (although he was fired) and Jaejoong didn't know him as well as he did with Taeyeon.
 
They were brought inside and Taemin left Taeyeon with Jaejoong as he had to make the 'final' preparations for the night.
 
Jaejoong was pouting as he looked at Taeyeon saying "Why did you kick me out that time when I came to visit? I thought we were friends."
 
Taeyeon just looked at his cuteness and smiled at him saying in sign language 'We are friends, I just had to deal with some things there ok? So stop pouting.' Jaejoong immediately brightened up as he led Taeyeon to the make up and hair stylist that were in charge of her appearance for the night.
 
"You guys have an easy job styling this beautiful lady here. Just make sure that she is wearing black or white since it's the theme for the gala." Jaejoong informed as he was leaving Taeyeon with them. He chuckled as he heard the make up and hair stylist were praising Taeyeon for her beauty.
 
Now to get down to business he thought as he made his way up to Taemin.
 
Taemin POV
 
I had just got off the phone as I saw Jaejoong walk up to me. So this is him huh? The richest man in Korea and the only guy around Taeyeon that I don't know what kind of relationship is between the two. But I push that out of my mind as I focused on the plan that I have put together for my baby Taeng.
 
I smirk at him as he looks at me nervously, I guess he is intimidated since he has heard of my reputation as Jong Kooks right hand man. "So you agree to my plan for 'my' baby Taeng?" I said  putting emphasis on my to see his reaction and I definitely got one as I saw him tense up and his fist clenched as he said "Yes"
 
I had a huge grin on my face as I watched him hold back his urge to punch me in the face and I wanted to provoke him some more but I knew it wouldn't help me in the long run especially since he is a big factor of my plan for tonight.
 
"Ok since you have agreed here's the plan, there will be an auction at the gala tonight and I want Taeyeon to be one of the models for that auction. I already have a lot of  bidders lined up ready to bid on her and don't worry they are safe." I said with a smirk on my face as I pictured Exo M, Siwon and those two guys faces when they see Taeyeon in the auction.
 
"But how are you going to get her on stage for it?" Jaejoong questioned as he knew that Taeyeon would never want to be in an auction.
 
"Well she will already be on stage since she will be performing right before the auction and she will be the first one up for bidding since she's already on stage." I explained as I chuckled at my own genius.
 
"Perform?! Yah you must be crazy to even think that she would perform again, she doesn't even talk anymore!" Jaejoong bursted out in disbelief. I glared at him to put him back in his place and he meekly looked down towards the floor and said quietly "I'm sorry."
 
I just rolled my eyes and explained "She will perform if I ask her using my secret weapon." Jaejoong looked at me curiously asking "What secret weapon?"
 
I just winked at him and put my finger to my lips and said "Shh it's a secret." Before walking off on him and getting ready for the gala.
 
Third POV
 
Taemin walked into Taeyeons room and saw her relaxing before having to go through all that trouble to get ready for the gala that night.
 
Taemin walked towards her and made her face him with a serious look on his face. He looked into her eyes and said "Will you listen to me?"
 
Taeyeon was startled by his seriousness and nodded at his request giving him her full attention. He sighed as he began his acting and started saying in a stern voice "Taeyeon at this gala you will be required to talk and sing and I don't want no ifs or buts about it. This is an important event and I need you to partipate in the gala 100% for me and for your father now can you do it?" 
 
Taeyeon looked at him blankly with teary eyes but she soon blinked those tears away as she stood up and faced him nodding saying in sign language 'For you and dad I will do it.' Taemin felt a huge knife pierce him in the heart as he lied to her but she was full of sincerity and care. He knew she wouldn't be able to say no if it were for his or her fathers sake even if she did act like she didn't care about either of them he knew deep down inside that she would do anything I make the two of them happy. He felt really guilty for tricking her but he knew it was for her own good and he really missed hearing her sweet and lovely voice. He hasn't heard it for nearly two  years now since she left for one year and came back and refused to talk.
 
She gave him her adorable smile that is full of trust and sincerity and that just made him feel even more guilty. He excused himself from her room saying he needed to get ready and kept on convincing himself that this lie is for her be fit and that she will thank him later. He really wanted the old Taeyeon back with her agh umma laugh and corny jokes and most of all her beautiful singing voice. He missed the old Taeng he used to know and would do anything to get her back. His plan was to build up her confidence again to fight against those comments her mother said to her that still haunts her because he knows that behind that cute smile of hers is a large amount of pain that she is keeping inside instead of letting it out and fighting against it.
 
'Please come back to me Taengoo.' He thought as he went and got ready for the gala.
 
Exo POV
 
"Ok now that we are on the list to get into the gala let's go and get her back." Kris said as he straightened his tie.
 
All of Exo M and Siwon were dressed in really formal and classy clothes as they left to the gala prepared to do whatever it takes to get her back with them safe and unharmed.
 
​Taeyeon POV
 
'Come on Jaejoong and Taemin, were going to be late if you don't hurry up.' Taeyeon said cutely in sign language as she pouted, although she was pouting cutely she looked absolutely gorgeous with her mature and ladylike stature as she walked towards the two dragging them towards the car. The two were completely in a daze as they stared at her beauty, she really looked different with the light make up she had on and beautiful dress she was wearing that showed off her perfect figure. She looked exactly like the upperclass lady that she was.
 
"You look beautiful tonight my angel." Jaejoong said as he grabbed Taeyeons hand to kiss it. Taeyeon just rolled her eyes and then stared out the window as she got lost in her thoughts.
 
'I hope the boys got my note' she thought as she worried about how the boys would react at her disappearance but she was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt a hand caressing her cheek and she saw Taemin giving her a reassuring smile, she smiled back to show that she was fine. It's been a while since she's been to one of these functions and she was nervous because she actually had to talk and sing.
 
The car stopped in front of the big mansion that the function was held and Taeyeon breathed in as she said the first words she has spoken since last year saying "Let's go." Before having Taemin and Jaejoong her into the mansion.
 
Third POV
 
As soon as Taemin, Taeyeon and Jaejoong entered all eyes were on them. The were amazed at the two handsome guys escorting Taeyeon but they were even more amazed at seeing Taeyeon at one of these functions and she looked absolutely dazzling in her long white dress as she entered with the two handsome me and either side of her. All the men at the gala were now in a daze because of her causing their partners to try and snap them out of their daze while others were also in a daze from seeing Taemin and Jaejoong.
 
They went down the stairs with Taeyeon walking gracefully with Taemin and Jaejoong as her support and she used her fake party smile that she had developed over the years as she descended down the stairs. Once they reached the bottom of the stairs Taemin went to the front stage to do the welcoming speech while Jaejoong was dragged away forcefully by his assistant as he had to greet with some important clients. Leaving Taeyeon there who just continued with her elegant and graceful act as she made her way towards the table of food and just stood there eating neatly while watching Taemins welcoming speech ignoring the stares of the people around her.
 
What happened next completely surprised her as some girl had come up to her and 'accidentally' spilt her wine all on Taeyeons white dress. She smirked as she started her act of apologizing and asking for forgiveness trying to make Taeyeon look bad not knowing who she is. Since the girl just thought she was some random rich guys daughter and she was jealous of all the attention she was getting she thought that she would act like a brat and shout at her. She was still apologizing while trying to wipe it off but making it worse.
 
Taeyeon just stopped her gently and smiled at her then she said in a gentle and sweet voice "Don't worry about it Hyuna, I know you didn't mean it and besides I have spare dress upstairs since this is my house. So stop dirtying your hands and why don't you come up with me so we can both clean up together?" Hyuna was surprised that she knew her name and if this was her house then she was the daughter of the richest man in the world. She was full of grace and elegance and she had a radiating beauty around her even though her dress was now ruined by the wine. 
 
Hyuna was in a trance as Taeyeon took her upstairs to a private room where she can change and so Hyuna can wash her hands in the bathroom. Taeyeons forgiving nature and graceful manner was admired by everyone who had saw the incident including Hyuna who was now worshipping Taeyeon and followed her around once they were done cleaning up.
 
Taeyeon of course knew that she was up to no good when she spilt her wine on her dress so she put her noble rich lady act to good use and soon after Hyuna became her follower. After talking to Hyuna for a bit she found out that she wasn't that bad of a person she just had some attitude issues but Taeyeons knows that she is a good girl and is glad to be her role model now.
 
Now Hyuna was called by her parents to greet their friends and Hyuna excused herself and said she would be back soon leaving Taeyeon by herself again.
 
Suddenly the doors opened and in came seven handsome looking guys all dressed in black suits looking really hot. The girls around Taeyeon were now whispering about the seven guys while Taeyeon just rolled her eyes not even glancing at them but her eyes widened as he name was called up by Taemin to sing a song to kick off the nights entertainment. Now a spotlight was on her as she walked towards the stage while Hyuna was clapping loudly excited about what her new unnie might perform. The seven guys who are Exo M and Siwons attention was now drawn towards the front stage as they found who they were looking for. They were relieved and slightly confused about her being fine and it doesn't look like she's in danger.
 
Taeyeon was on the stage and maintained her calm and sophisticated appearance as she gave Taemin the thumbs up to start the music of the song she is singing.
 
Manyageh naega gandamyeon
Naega dagagandamyeon
Neon eoddeogeh saenggakhalgga
Yonginaelsu eobtgo
 
"Ahh her voice is still the same as an angels." Taemin said as he was enjoying her song.
Exo on the other hand wer shocked at her beautiful singing voice while Siwon was smiling widely thinking 'Finally I get to hear that voice again.'
Another two guys in the crowd were mesmerized and surprised to see their childhood friend on stage and singing with such an angelic voice.
"I didn't know she could sing so well hyung." Changmin said as he listened to her sweet and soothing voice.
"It seems we don't know her as well as we thought huh?" Yunho said as he watched their childhood friends intently wondering what happened in those years that they were away? And why did she stop all communication with them?
 
Manyageh niga gandamyeon
Niga ddeonagandamyeon
Neol eoddeogeh bonaeyahalji
Jaggoo geobi naneun geol
 
Naega babo gataseo
Barabolsu bakkeman eobtneungeon amado
Wemyeon haljidomoreul ni maeumgwa
Ddo keuraeseo deo mareojil saiga dwelggabwa
 
Jeongmal babo gataseo
Saranghanda haji mothaneungeon amado
Mannam dwiyeh gidarineun apeumeh
Seulpeun nanaldeuri dooryeowoseo ingabwa
 
Manyageh niga ondamyeon
Niga dagaondamyeon
Nan eoddeogeh haeyamanhalji
Jeongmal alsu eobtneungeol
 
Naega babo gataseo
Barabolsu bakkeman eobtneungeon amado
Wemyeon haljidomoreul ni maeumgwa
Ddo keuraeseo deo mareojil saiga dwelggabwa
 
Jeongmal babo gataseo
Saranghanda haji mothaneungeon amado
Mannam dwiyeh gidarineun apeumeh
Seulpeun nanaldeuri dooryeowoseo ingabwa
 
Naega babo gataseo
Saranghanda haji mothaneungeon amado
Mannam dwiyeh gidarineun apeumeh
Seulpeun nanaldeuri dooryeowoseo ingabwa
 
Once she was done singing everyone gave her a standing ovation and were cheering for her. She was about to go and sit down when Suddenly Jaejoong appeared on stage with Taemin holding Taeyeon keeping her on the stage.
 
"Now who would like to bid on this lovely young lady who will now start off the auction for tonight?" Jaejoong said as he pointed to Taeyeon not daring to look at her as he knew he would probably see what others at this moment can't see. Behind those calm and adorable eyes is a fire burning from the fury and rage she is feeling right now and behind that seemingly adorable smile is an evil smirk as she is thinking of all the ways she is going to get them back for this but he thought it was worth it getting involved in Taemins plan if it got the old Taeyeon back who atleast spoke.
 
"$10,000" Yunho raised his hand and gave his bid. He was going to use this as a chance to get answers out of Taeyeon since if they won they get to spend a whole day with her.
 
But they weren't the only ones as Kris started biding as well saying "$100,000." with a smirk on his face and Exo M and Siwon backing him up.
 
Taeyeon just looked at her childhood friends and Exo and Siwon shocked that they were actually there and annoyed that they were now bidding on her. She rolled her eyes as she saw Kris's smirk and Changmins wink to her. She was thinking 'God help me with these fools.'
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed my update and it wasn't too boring :D