Chapter 5

The Arrogant King and his Silent Queen

"Taeyeon......"

-------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon, I've missed you so much my little Taeng!!" The man shouted as he ran to hug her.

He hugged her tightly while Exo just looked at the expression on Taeyeons face. She looked like she was pleading for them to help her but the boys didn't want to mess with her father. Since he is the richest man in the world and he looked really tough with his big muscles and stature. It is very had to believe that such an adorable and beautiful girl as Taeyeon has such a tough looking dad and they don't look alike at all.

Exos thoughts were interupted when Taemin said "That's her father Kim Jong Kook. Do you see now why she didn't want to see him Tao ssi?" Tao just nodded his head as he continued to watch the scene that was playing out in front of him. He just couldn't take his eyes off the scary looking man as he was doting on his daughter. It really was a sight to behold.

Then suddenly Taeyeons father faced Taemin an glared at him fiercely as he said angrily "Why is my little Taeng tied up to a chair like a hostage?"

"Jong Kook, you should know the reason. She tried to run away like all those other times so I had no choice." Taemin said defensively while pointing at Taeyeon.

Jong Kook softened as he heard what Taemin said and he immediately went from a ferocious lion to a whining puppy as he sadly looked at Taeyeon "Wae? Don't you love your appa anymore?" He said dejectedly.

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes and glared at Taemin before clearing and looking at the ropes she was tied up with, signalling them to untie her. Taemin walked up to untie her while mouthing "Mianhe" but then he quickly hid behind Jong Kook as she was still glaring at him angrily. If there is one thing he has learnt about Taeyeon over the years he has known her is that the one thing that she has in common with her father is her fierceness when pushed over the edge and with the glares that he is receiving, it is very clear that he is very close to facing her wrath.

Taeyeon walked up to her father with all eyes on her as she did her adorably cute aegyo while making hand gestures to her father. Her father squealed as he was overjoyed with her rare aegyo and agreed to everything she was telling him although he wasn't fully aware about what he was agreeing to. Taemin just face palmed himself as he knew that Jong Kook will regret what he just agreed to once he breaks out of his trance. Exo M just smiled widely happily watching Taeyeons adorable aegyo while Kris was in a state of confusion as his heart was racing and his face was red as he watched the overload of cuteness Taeyeon was displaying.

Once she was done she had a smirk on her face which broke everyone out of their trance except for Jong Kook who was still coming to his senses as he said "Aigoo, how cute~ No wait...... Taemin ah what did I just agree to?" Jong Kook said fearing that Taeyeon just made him agree to something he didn't like.

"You just agreed to let Taeyeon live here with these boys and to her finishing the remainder of her schooling at SM high without any interference from you or anyone under your employment." Taemin said calmly as he eyed Taeyeon who was still smirking to her self in victory.

"No!! I don't want it! This is just like the time that she got me to agree to let her travel to France for one year and then to Spain the other and then she went to America for another year and when she came back she had stopped talking!!" Jong Kook said stubbornly acting childishly. But his words made Exo M think about what could've made Taeyeon stop talking.

Taeyeon however had no reaction to what her father said and made some hand gestures towards Taemin. "She said to remember your motto of never backing out on your word." Taemin said as he patted Jong Kook on the back to calm him down.

"But Taeyeon, I want to spend some time with you. All those other times you let me see you but now this is different. You know I can't last a week without seeing you, your appa will be lonely~" Jong Kook whined as he pleaded with his daughter.

Taeyeon just looked at her father with an annoyed look and said with her hand gestures "Grow up and stop whining"

That was a huge blow for Jong Kook, his sweet and adorable little angel was now scolding him. What happened to his little girl that was always following him around and shouting "Saranghae appa!' ?

Jongkook now composed himself and looked at Taemin with a serious look "Your fired" he said strictly.

Taemin looked shocked and shouted "Wae?! What did I do?!" Jongkook then winked at him and pointed at Taeyeon without her noticing and Taemin finally got it and gave an ok sign to Jongkook.

"Arraso, I'll just leave you now my little Taengoo but I am sure that you already know that your suitors will be showing up soon and you know that I can't stop them so take care of yourself. I'll always be here for you if you need me." Jongkook said emotionally as he hugged Taeyeon and kissed her forehead affectionately while Exo M was watching the touching scene in front of them.

Then suddenly tree was a loud noise from outside and a huge gush of wind flowed into the house through the open front door. Jongkook looked at his daughters adorable face one last time and his resolve crumbled.

He hugged her tightly again as he shouted "I don't want to go!" But soon men in black suits came and dragged him over to the helicopter outside saying "Sir you have a very important meeting to go to right now." He was putting up a fight but he couldn't get out of their hold so he just started shouting at them saying "No I can't leave her!!" But it was too late and he was already in the helicopter and they were taking off. Taemin and Taeyeon just waved him goodbye as the helicopter was leaving, acting like nothing was out of the ordinary while Exo M had their mouths wide open as they were overwhelmed at what they just witnessed and the state of their front yard after the helicopter landed. But the mess was quickly cleaned up by these random gardeners that came and fixed everything before leaving after their job was done. Exo M were absolutely dumbfounded at the work they did, everything looked exactly the same like nothing ever happened like what they just witnessed was all a dream. 

Taemin and Taeyeon were acting like nothing happened and were having tea together with out a care in the world.

"Where do they get the tea set from?" Xiumin asked curiously because they don't have a tea set in there house.

"More importantly, what exactly just happened and why are they acting like a helicopter didn't just  land here and men in black suits came and dragged Taeyeons father to a meeting and how do you explain the big mess that was there one minute and gone the next when those gardeners came and cleaned up and who exactly are they..." Luhan was shouting in confusion and disbelief before Chen and Lay covered his mouth and calmed him down.

"The answer to all this questions are with those two people over there." Kris said coldly as he stared at Taeyeon and Taemin who were still sipping their tea calmly.

Exo then walked up to Taemin and Taeyeon and they all started asking questions at the same time which Taeyeon and Taemin couldn't understand.

"One at a time, we can't understand you." Taemin said strictly as Taeyeon stared at them coldly which made them all quiet and they all sat down on the floor in front of the table Taemin and Taeyeon were sitting at an looked up at them like a bunch of kindergarten students ready for their lesson. Except for Kris who went as sat next to Taeyeon ready to listen to their explanation.

"Ok now who is first?" Taemin said as he looked at the group of boys in front of him and soon one of them raised their hand. "Yes Chen?"

"How do you know our names if we haven't introduced ourselves to you?" He asked while giving Taemin a suspicious look.

"Ah that one is simple, it is because I had to do a background check on anyone who came in contact with Taeyeon and might I add Taeyeon, SNSD is a wonderful group of girls and I am glad you are friends with them." He said as he smiled at Taeyeon and she smiled back with her adorable eye smile. Which caused Kris to have a tightness in his chest.

Another one of the Exo M boys raised their hand and asked "Why was Taeyeons father taken away by helicopter by those men if he's the boss?" Xiumin asked curiously.

"Well even though he is the boss everyone knows his weakness when it comes to his daughter so it is part of our job as his employees to keep him working without being distracted by Taeyeon." 

"But then why would you let him come see her?" Xiumin asked.

"Well I am a close friend of his so I snuck him out of his meeting to meet Taeyeon." Taemin said mischievously.

"What about what Taeyeons dad mentioned? About how after she came back from America she stopped talking?" Tao asked.

As Taemin was about to answer there was a loud bang on the table and there Taeyeon was standing up with an angry look on her face before stomping off with Taemin apologising for her and following her.

"I guess she doesn't want to talk about it?" Tao said feeling guilty for bringing it up. But the rest of Exo M were curious about what exactly happened in America that caused Taeyeon to never speak again.

....... POV

"Ahh~ it's great to finally be here. Now I have to find her."