Chapter 13

The Arrogant King and his Silent Queen

Third POV

Taeyeon dragged the knocked out Kris onto his bed, "Aish he's so heavy." She mumbled as she dropped Kris on the bed. She then sighed as she looked at Kris's face as she moved some of his hair out of his face "To think the almighty Kris looks so innocent and cute when he sleeps." She whispered to herself as she giggled seeing his sleeping face.

"I wonder what everyone's doing right now." Taeyeon wondered as she left the room and went to the living room. There she saw Exo M, Jaejoong and Taemin huddled together bickering while Siwon is sitting on the couch watching tv. 

Taeyeon then walked past the bickering Exo M and Taemin and Jaejoong as Exo M were sticking up for their hyung while Jaejoong and Taemin were angry at him, to sit with Siwon to watch tv.

Siwon was surprised seeing her sit next to him and chuckled to himself as he saw her pouting, as she tried to figure out what was happening in the tv show he was watching. He secretly stole glances at her as the show progressed with Jaejoong, Taemin and Exo M still bickering with each other not noticing that the person they were fighting over was right there sitting on the couch.

Suddenly Taeyeons phone started beeping and out of no where she counted down saying "3,2,1." Once she reached zero, the door crashed open as Taeyeons father barged in with an exceptionally handsome man walking in behind him. One thing the two had in common was the extreme rage that could be seen on their faces.

"Where is this Kris guy?!" They both shouted in unison as they started to search for the said person and glaring at all the other guys in the room checking if either one of them was Kris.

Taeyeon then ran up to the handsome man and jumped on him hugging him tightly. "Oppa~ when did you get here?! I already knew my dad was coming because of the news report and I tracked his jet but why are you here?" She said excitedly.

Jongkook rage started to cool down and then started to sulk in a corner feeling abandoned as his own daughter jumped on some stranger welcoming him excitedly while he gets nothing.

"Wah! Taeng, your speaking?!" Heechul shouted with glee as he lifted Taeyeon up swinging her around. This caused Jongkook to stop sulking as he came and took Taeyeon from Heechul and hugging her tightly saying emotionally, "My little girl is speaking again?"

Taeyeon then rolled her eyes and pushed herself away from her dad saying "Yeah, Yeah I'm talking again. No need to be so emotional dad, your so embarrassing." Everyone looked at the frozen Jongkook with sympathy as they clearly saw the heavy rock that fell on his head when Taeyeon said those words.

Taeyeon then turned her attention back to Heechul and asked "How did you get here?" Heechul just smiled at her and chuckled at her innocent expression when she asked him.

"I got here today and saw the news, so I rushed to find where you were and saw your dad on the way so I followed him here." Heechul explained as he pinched Taeyeons cheek which earned him a light smack from Taeyeon and a glare.

"So where exactly is this 'Kris' guy that your dating? I need to have a 'talk' with him." Heechul said putting an emphasis on 'talk' as he cracked his knuckles with an evil little grin on his face. This snapped Jongkook out of his frozen state as he stood next to Heechul saying "Yes let's 'talk' to him shall we?" He then took off his coat showing off his huge muscles which made Exo M gulp at the sight of them.

'RIP Kris' they all thought as the two men started stretching preparing for the nice big 'talk' they were going to have with Kris. "Where is he?!" They shouted in unison making Exo M flinch while Jaejoong and Taemin smirked to themselves as they were already imagining what the two would do to Kris and of course they were going to help them.

"Aish, Heechul hyung calm down." Siwon said as he came forward and patted his hyung on the back trying to calm him down while Taeyeon was scolding her dad for shouting all the time while the scary looking Jongkook pouted as he nodded his head like a little kid being scolded by their mother.

"What do you mean calm down?! How could you let our little Taeng go out with such a guy?!" Heechul scolded in disbelief as he thought that Siwon would have his back and actually would be the first to strike against Kris.

"Of course I don't accept it but beating the guy up won't make it better. Especially if you don't want to get scolded and lectured by Taeyeon and you of all people should know what that's like." Siwon whispered as he pointed at the poor Jongkook who was now being lectures by Taeyeon. This reminded him of all those other times he was scolded and lectured by Taeyeon when he was being overprotective and he shivered as he thought of that one time he went overboard and Taeyeon was so angry.

"Deh I think it would be wise if I calmed down." Heechul said hesitantly as he calmed himself down. He ruffled his hair in frustration trying to figure out the perfect way to get rid of this 'Kris' without getting in trouble with his precious little Taengoo. Heechul believes that no one is good enough for his dongsaeng except for Siwon, who is absolutely perfect. He has the looks, the money to support Taeyeon, he is kind beyond belief and the two of them would be the most perfect couple together. Sure he made a mistake but who doesn't?

Suddenly an idea popped into his head and he pulled Siwon close to him whispering "I have the perfect plan to get Taeyeon to break up with Kris." Siwon then looked at him with a bewildered expression while Heechul had a smirk on his face.

"Just think about it Siwon, we know just about everything about Taeyeon and that includes the things that Taeyeon hates the most right? So we can just use our knowledge to our advantage and we aren't the only ones who don't agree with this relationship." Heechul explained as he watched Exo M, Taemin and Jaejoong arguing with each other about Kris. Siwon nodded his head as he got the gist of Heechuls plan and they both clasped their hands in agreement.

"Taemin~ help me!!" Jongkook whispered loudly to his right hand man as he was trying to escape from Taeyeons lecturing. 

Taemin finally got out of his childish bickering with Exo M and helped the poor man who was stuck to face Taeyeons wrath alone as everyone else were in their own little worlds. "Taeng, I think that's enough for now so just leave your dad alone. Anyways it's because of your relationship with that 'Kris' guy that started all of this so why don't you just explain what happened between the two of you." Taemin said as he put his lawyer skills into action as that was also one of the jobs he had to do in the company.

Taeyeon then glared at Taemin fiercely with lasers coming out of her eyes but Taemin remained calm and composed using his poker face to conceal the fear he is feeling seeing Taeyeons glare. But he was then confused as he saw Taeyeon begin to smirk as she went closer to him, so close that their faces were only inches apart and they could feel each other's breath.

"Are you jealous Oppa?" Taeyeon said teasingly and this made Taemin freeze on his spot. This happened all the time when ever Taeyeon herself acted like their relationship was more than friendship, Taemin would just freeze on the spot helpless.

Taeyeon then laughed wholeheartedly at Taemins dumbfounded expression, completely content with the success of her teasing. "Aigoo, it works everytime and Oppa, think carefully about who really started this little secrecy game were playing." She said mysteriously before leaving Taemim and Jongkook and running up to Heechul, jumping on his back so he could give her a ride.

"That's enough! I've had it with your games, I have no choice but to call 'her'." Taemin said as he came out of his frozen state. Taeyeon froze at his statement and jumped off of Heechul looking scared as hell.

"N..no let's not be hasty now." Taeyeon said shakily as she made her way towards Taemin who now had a phone in his hand with his finger on the call button.

"Sorry Taeyeon but you need to learn your lesson." Taemin said as he pressed the button, Taeyeon then looked around for a place to hide but she knew all too well that hiding will be useless and soon enough a large gust of wind made its way through the house as a helicopter landed in their back yard.

"Oh Taeyeon~" A loud voice came as a beautiful lady made her way in. She came rushing towards Taeyeon who was trying to run away and grabbed her ear twisting it before facing everyone else with a big smile on her face while Taeyeon was yelping in pain.

"Excuse me for my rudeness, my name is Chaerin and I am this little pranksters nanny but I think a better term for me is Taeyeons older sister." The said woman announced as she introduced herself.

"CL Unnie~ let go of my ear already, your going to rip it off if you keep twisting it!" Taeyeon yelled as she tried to pry CLs hand away from her ear.

"Aish, you deserve it you little punk for all this trouble you've caused. I was actually expecting Taemins call when I saw the news the other day."  CL said as she let go of Taeyeons ear withTaeyeon pouting and whimpering like a cute little puppy as she held her ear in pain.

"But unnie~ he's the one that started it~" Taeyeon whined as she stomped her feet while pointing an accusatory finger at Taemin. Everyone was dumbfounded at seeing the usual calm beauty Taeyeon act so childishly.

"Who told you to provoke her huh?" CL said as she made her way over to Taemin and Jaejoong and whacked them on the head. "I know about your plan but you both went about it the wrong way."

"And you, Kim Taeyeon, who told you to create such a misunderstanding?! It just causes all of us a lot of trouble and especially that Kris boy since you should know by now what your father and Taemin are capable of." CL scolded Taeyeon who kept her head down as she nodded like a little kid.

"Uh um, excuse me Chaerin ssi, but can you explain the details to us as we are still confused." Tao asked hesitantly as he was quite scared of CL.

CL then smiled brightly at Exo M, Heechul and Siwon which caught them off guard seeing her sudden personality change. "Well you see Taemin and Jaejoong over here planned the gala night so that they could make Taeyeon talk again but the two idiots did it in the most tragically stupid way causing Taeyeon the prankster queen to create this whole fiasco with Kris in her wicked little mind and inplementing her plan causing these idiotic men to fall into her trap getting riled up. However the midget went too far by getting full media coverage which led to her daughter complex dad to find out which led to her demise as I have now come into the picture." She said cheerfully as the row of insults came out of jabbing into the said people while Exo M, Heechul and Siwon looked at her in awe as she said such insulting and mean words about the most powerful people in the room without even batting an eyelash.

"Unnie/Noona~" Taemin, Jaejoong and Taeyeon whined as they sulked about what she said while Jongkook was frozen stiff by the comment of 'daughter complex'.

"Stop your whining and apologize now, ending your secretive plans now!" CL shouted at the three of them making them stand up straight while Exo M, Heechul and Siwon were taken aback as her personality changed again.

"Sorry Taeyeon~" Jaejoong and Taemin said like little kids as they had their heads down not wanting to see CLs angry face.

"I'm sorry too~" Taeyeon said cutely while pouting her lips earning a chuckle from some of the boys as they watched the scene.

"Now then you all have to apologize to Kris now, the poor boy has probably been through a lot thanks to you three." CL said sternly. The three of them nodded their heads cutely before going into a line and making their way towards Kris's room. "Jongkook you had better not do anything to the boy." CL said to Jongkook without turning to look at him as Jongkook was looking for something to hit Kris with but as he got caught the grown man turned into a little kid as he followed them with his head down.

They suddenly heard a strange noise coming out of Kris's room as they approached his door and they ran to it opening the door to find........

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a late update!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter even though it's kind of lame and short.