Chapter 14

The Arrogant King and his Silent Queen

They suddenly heard a strange noise coming out of Kris's room and they approached his door and they ran to it opening the door to find.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV

SNSD trying to stop Yunho and Changmin from getting close to the still knocked out Kris. 

"Yah! What are you two doing here?!" Taeyeon shouted as she ran and stood in front of Kris trying to protect him from not only Changmin and Yunho but also her dad and Heechul, knowing that Taemin and Jaejoong can't do anything while CL is here.

Kris suddenly woke up as he heard Taeyeons voice and was completely shocked at all the people in front of him and Taeyeon who had her arms out wide. "What's going on?" He asked confusedly.

Taeyeon looked back at him and hugged him immediately saying "Finally, your awake." Happy that she can now have his help. Kris was blushing bright red in the hug not noticing the glares he was now getting from all the guys in the room except for s.

SNSD and CL were giggling while giving Kristae a knowing look. "Such a cute couple" they thought seeing Kris's blushing face. 

As Taeyeon pulled out from the hug she saw his red face and looked at him worried putting her forehead on his asking "Aigoo do you have a fever?" SNSD and CL awed at Kristaes interaction while the guys clenched their fists tight. Exo M just chuckled seeing their hyung so nervous.

Kris shook his head before stutteringly saying "I'm fine." Heechul who could not stand to see the scene any longer pulled Taeyeon away saying "He said he's fine so give the guy some space."

SNSD, CL and Exo M booed at his interference while the others welcomed it warmly giving him a pat on the back. Taeyeon just looked confused at their reactions.

"Aish you just ruined the moment." Jessica said coldly as she gave Heechul her icy glare. He shivered at her coldness but kept his composure saying with a bit of hesitation "What moment?"

Jessica was about to flip but Seohyun calmed her down. "Oh yeah why are you girls here? I'm happy to see you all again but how did you get here?" Taeyeon asked cheerfully with a beautiful smile as she was over the moon at seeing her friends again.

"Well we got a little help from your secret little helpers and when we got here we saw these two climbing into the window so we used the secret passageway that we were told about and luckily got here in time to stop those two." Tiffany explained giggling to herself thinking of the cheeky Exo K who saw the news about their hyung and Taeyeon.

"Secret helpers? Who?" Taeyeon asked but SNSD just zipped their lips refusing to say anything. "Pwetty Pwease?" Taeyeon said adorably with her puppy dog eyes and cute little pout. SNSD closed their eyes so they wouldn't be affected while Kris and the rest of the guys had a look of bliss on their face seeing her aegyo.

CL and Taemin however were not affected by her  aegyo at all and they both smirked to themselves seeing the others drown in Taeyeons cuteness with SNSD still trying to resist as Taeyeon said in her cute kid like voice "Taeyeon want to know who they are, so can't you twell Taeyeon?~"

"1,2,3 go!" Sooyoung shouted before all of them ran away from her trying to keep Exo Ks involvement a secret as they have plans for the Kristae couple.

Taeyeon was chasing the girls still trying to get info out of them but they wouldn't budge. She sighed as she gave up and she turned her attention to Changmin and Yunho as she glared at them coldly saying "Now why are you two here?"

Changmin and Yunho gulped as they were being glared at by a very scary Taeyeon. Exo M, Taemin, Jaejoong, Siwon, Heechul and Jongkook who were standing around the two now took a step back not wanting to get caught in Taeyeons anger radar.

"Taeyeon we know everything now and were." Changmin tried to apologize but was cut off by Taeyeon as she said coldly "Don't even bother if your here to apologize. Just leave me alone."

"We can't leave you alone Taeyeon, we care about you too much to just give up on you." Yunho said strongly as he stood his ground.

Taeyeon just scoffed at his statement saying in a sarcastic tone "Care? I see if abandoning me when I needed you most is how you show your care then I would much rather you stopped caring about me!" 

Yunho and Changmin were ridden with guilt hearing her spiteful remarks and had their heads hanging low. Everyone was now silent some were silent because of the tense atmosphere that now surrounded them and confusion while others were silent since they know the full story and know not to interfere.

"Let's go and I'm sorry girls for all of this." Taeyeon said apologetically as she pulled Taemin, Jaejoong, Siwon, Heechul, Jongkook, CL and Kris out of the room to fully apologise.

Leaving a confused Exo M and SNSD glaring  at Yunho and Changmin since from what they heard they did something to Taeyeon.

"Want to explain?" Sooyoung asked coldly with Xiumin and Tao cracking their knuckles in the back.

Taeyeon POV

"I'm sorry Kris for all the trouble I caused you." I apologized to him with him looking confused making me giggle at his funny facial expression.

"Were sorry for what we were going to do to you." The guys said to him with CL glaring at them scarily.

"Um what's going on?" Kris asked in confusion. I chuckled at his slowness, he still doesn't get what's happening?

"We found out about your little prank with Taeyeon and know you don't have any relationship with Taeyeon." Jaejoong explained happily and I noticed that Kris looked a bit upset and disappointed. I wonder what's wrong?

"Oh wait Oppa, we were playing a prank on you two but me and Kris are boyfriend and girlfriend right Kris?" I said as I tilted my head looking at him.

Kris POV

Hearing Jaejoong say I don't have any relationship with Taeyeon was a big shot to my heart but then Taeyeon admitted to our relationship so cutely lifting my spirits, I had to pinch myself to make sure this wasn't a dream earning a weird look from Taeyeon but that didn't matter to me at all. Taeyeon said it herself, we are boyfriend and girlfriend!!

I gained a new found confidence as I back hugged Taeyeon rocking her back and forth in front of my rivals knowing the consequences would be heavy especially doing it in front of her dad but I didn't care I needed to make my position clear. "Deh~ were boyfriend and girlfriend. You heard her were a couple." I said happily.

Taeyeon giggled cutely before tiptoeing and whispering in my ear "I'm glad your not upset anymore." Making me blush madly and my heart beating rapidly, goodness does she want to giver a heart attack. I only wished that she didn't see my red face or my pounding heart.

My moments with Taeyeon didn't last long as she  was taken from me by her dad who was now glaring at me fiercely. Wow her dad is scary but it's worth having to deal with him if it means I get to be with Taeyeon.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kris imnida." I said politely while bowing to him.

He just scoffed saying "I know who you are, your the man who's corrupting my innocent little girl you hooligan!" He shouted making me flinch but my eyes widened as I saw the well built man being subdued by the other lady in the room.

"Sorry for his rudeness, his daughter complex really takes over at times like these. Anyway my name is CL and know that I'm rooting for you boy. Kristae hwaiting!" She said before dragging Taeyeons father away saying something about a meeting and soon a helicopter came and took the two of them away.

"Kristae? What's that?" Taeyeon said innocently as she puffed her cheeks with her hand under her chin thinking about it.

I chuckled at her cuteness and snuck up behind her back hugging her before whispering in her ear "It's our couple name." She giggled saying that it tickles making want to do it more so I started blowing in her ear as she squealed and laughed loudly.

We were having a lot of fun until this guy ruined it and took Taeyeon away from me. It was the same guy who interrupted us before as well. "Don't do that to her if you don't want to get hurt." He said as he glared at me.

"Are you threatening me?" I asked as we had a staring contest.

"Aniyo, just some friendly advice from someone who has suffered at the hands of the prankster queen." He said with a smirk on his face before stepping to the side revealing an innocent looking Taeyeon. Too innocent.

I stepped back as she inched closer and closer to me with an innocent smile planted on her face. "Wh...what are you doing?" I stuttered as I finally hit my back against the wall with her cornering me.

"Nothing~ Just a little payback." She said cutely and suddenly splat, she just landed a cream pie in my face. Just where did she get that cream pie from an so quickly?!

I got my answer when I wiped some cream from my eyes and saw Jaejoong with a cream can in his hand with Taemin hold pie containers and Siwon standing there avoiding eye contact with me. All of them laughing at me.

But their laughter didn't last long as Taeyeon suddenly some of the cream from my face innocently saying "Yummy~" There she goes again making me have a heart attack.

While I was trying to calm my pounding heart Taeyeon was now getting scolded by that guy that kept on interrupting us while she just looked at him confused. She's just too innocent for her own good, I have to be careful. I mean she actually the cream on my face!! Luckily were not alone or else I would've lost my self control or worse I fainted again.

Aish! Taeyeon you really are going to be the death of me!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry if this may confuse some of you an if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :)

Thank you to Eun_Hae22 for your suggestions and I hope you liked this chapter.

When will Taeyeon, Changmin and Yunho's relationship get better?

Will Kristaes relationship develop even with all these obstacles?