Chapter 4

The Arrogant King and his Silent Queen

Third POV

The table was quiet as everyone was eating the food that was prepared by Lay and Taeyeon.

"Um your good at cooking Taeyeon, I mean from what I saw in the kitchen when you were helping me." Lay said trying to break the awkward silence that enveloped the table of people.

Taeyeon just nodded her head as she continued to eat her food quietly. The awkward silence soon settled on them once again and no one could think of a way to break it.

Then the door bell rang and the Exo M members welcomed it with delight hoping that whoever was ringing their doorbell can save them from their awkward situation.

They opened the door to find a handsome young man that looked just a few years older than them and he had that pretty boy noble aura surrounding him.

"Im sorry to disturb you at this time but I was wondering if a young lady by the name of Kim Taeyeon, was here?" He said politely while flashing a smile.

"Taeyeon! There's someone here to see you." Xiumin shouted without hesitation although what he did earned him a fierce glare from Kris.

"Who are you and how do you know Taeyeon?" Kris asked coldly as he gave him his famous icy glare.

But the man just smiled politely as he said "Forgive me for my rudeness, my name is Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you and for you to know how I know Taeyeon. Well you would have to ask her so that I don't create any unessecary misunderstandings."

Taeyeon walked to the doorway and as she saw Jaejoon she froze. Jaejoong spotted her and walked in to greet her.

"Taeyeon, so nice to see you again." He said with a big smile on his face as he bowed to her. 

Taeyeon gave him a suspicious look and then made hand gestures to convey what she was saying. 

"Ah, you want to know how I found you? Well I got one of my men to track you down of course." He said still smiling and acting like it was the most normal thing in the world.

Taeyeon face palmed herself while Exo M had their mouths open wide in shock. Just what kind of person is he that he can actually track someone down and act like its no big deal?! They all thought as they looked at him, that would be hard for them even though they are really rich.

Taeyeon looked at him blankly and gave him a signal to leave. She even tried to push him out of the house which she couldn't since he was too strong, but it looked really cute seeing her try.

"But Taeyeon, I tried really hard to find you and now your gonna kick me out? Well I'm not leaving." He said stubbornly which was a 180 degree turn from his previous attitude which was polite and well mannered.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes before hugging Jaejoong and looking up at him with her puppy dog eyes. He slowly gave in while Exo M was on cloud nine from seeing her acting so adorable. Except for Kris that is because he saw that little evil smirk she briefly had on her face when Jaejoong was giving in. 

"So under that angelic face is a devil." He whispered under his breath to himself so no one could hear it.

"Ok I'll leave for now but know that I'll come back for you Taeyeon." Jaejoong said as he caressed Taeyeons face, but Taeyeon just moved away from him and waved goodbye before going back to the table and finishing her food.

"Well I will see her soon anyway so tell her to remember me." Jaejoong said before hopping into a limo and speeding off.

"Just who is that guy?" Luhan said curiously.

"He's a very important guy in the business world, not only is he the richest guy in Korea right now but he is also the youngest CEO of our day and owns the one of the most largest companies that has expanded worldwide." Said Chen as he showed them the articles on his phone about Jaejoong.

"Then how does Taeyeon know him, if he is such a high ranking person and she is you know just a normal girl." Xiumin asked as he thought about how rare it would be for them to meet since they live in such different worlds.

"Well aparently Taeyeon isn't a normal girl, it turns out that she is in fact the daughter the richest man on the planet and according to this article she is ranked in the top ten as one of the most beautiful and refined women in the world!" Chen said excitedly.

"But then why would she have no where to go and have to live with us?" Lay asked in confusion at Taeyeons circumstances.

Then there was a loud thud that could be heard behind them and they saw Taeyeon with her pen and paper writing something down then she showed it to them.

'So you guys found out?' They read and as they nodded they looked at her she had a very depressed expression on her face.

'I think I will leave now. Thank you for looking after me.' She wrote and showed them before bowing to them and turning to leave. 

But Exo M ran and stopped her dragging her back to the table.

"You can't leave now~" Luhan said with his aegyo.

"We're just getting to know you." Xiumin said with a cute pout.

"Yeah and I still have certain things to teach you my girlfriend." Kris said a smirk while moving closer to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon then gave him her killer gorgeous smile that kind of knocked Kris back a bit and Exo was just smiling blissfully.

Then there was a flash from the window and out there they saw a man suited up and with a camera in his hand. Exo M was shocked while Kris was extremely angry.

Taeyeon just had her poker face on and wrote something down. 'Dont worry, it's my dads personal photographer.' She showed them before walking out of the room to do the dishes.

"Just what kind of life does she live?!" Chen shouted in confusion.

"And what kind of dad does she have for him to send a photographer to take sneaky pictures of her?" Tao said as he thought of what kind of person the richest man in the world would be.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, 'Who could that be?' Exo M thought as they went and checked. They were shocked when they found a cute young looking man hugging Taeyeon at the front door.

"Taeyeon ah~ I've missed you so much!" The man shouted as he tightened his hug with Taeyeon. And what surprised Exo M the most was that Taeyeon wasn't resisting the hug at all. Although Kris wasn't really surprised, instead he was angry at him for hugging Taeyeon.

He walked towards the two and seperated them while glaring at the unknown man. 

"Taeyeon, who is this?" The man asked as he ignored Kris. Which only infuriated Kris even more.

"I am Taeyeons boyfriend." Kris said with a triumphant smirk on his face. But the man just laughed in his face.

"Taeyeon do you even know what a boyfriend is?" He asked Taeyeon who made hand gestures which caused him to laugh even more.

"Just who are you?" Kris said with an icy tone and a death glare as he was losing his patience with him.

The guy just looked at Kris blankly before saying "Im Taeyeons father, Kim Taemin." This made Kris and Exo M freeze on the spot 'Kim Taeyeons father?!'

Taeyeon just went to Taemin and smacked him on the head before getting her paper and pen and writing down 'Hes not my father, he just works for him and look at how young he looks. Of course he's not my father.' Explaining things for them.

Exo all said 'Oh' as they read her note while Taeyeon rolled her eyes and Taemin was still laughing his head off.

Taeyeon made hand gestures to Taemin asking 'Why are you here?' Taemin stopped laughing and straightened himself up and cleared his throat.

"Ahem, well I'm here to tell you that your dad is on his way here right now." He said with a smile on his face.

As soon as he said that Taeyeon tried to run away but Taemin caught her and held her so she wouldn't get away.

"And he sent me since he knew that I could catch you, so you might as well give up and just meet him." Taemin said as he lifted her up in a bridal style and put her down on a chair and tied her up to it so she couldn't escape.

"Where did he get that rope?" Chen whispered to s while they just shrugged their shoulders while watching the scene in front of them.

Taeyeon was now pouting cutely with her adorable puppy dog eyes trying to get Taemin to let her go.

"Aww your still as cute as ever Taengoo but you should know by now that your cute face won't work on me." Taemin said as he pinched her cheeks.

Then Taeyeon turned to Exo M and gave them her teary puppy dog eyes but Taemin immediately blocked her from them so they wouldn't see her face.

"Taeyeon, you can't avoid him forever so just stay still ok? He will be here soon." Taemin said as he sighed in frustration.

"Why doesn't she want to see him?" Tao asked Taemin curiously.

"Tao isn't it? Well it's because......" He was saying but was interrupted by the door slamming open with a strong looking man coming in.

"Where is Taeyeon?" The strong looking man said as he looked at Taemin intimidatedly. Taemin just smiled and moved to reveal a tied up Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon......."